The Dems position on Gitmo and Durbin's statement could be the beginning of the end

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by ThomasPaine, Jun 20, 2005.

1. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    of the Democrat party as it is now comprised. They are showing their true colors to the citizens of this country and those true colors are Anti-American. I certainly hope that come 2006 when Dem voters step into the voting booth they remember what Durbin and others have said. To continue to vote for these left wing, coddle the enemey, bury your head in the sand about the WOT, compare The US to Nazi Germany and the Stalinist USSR, accuse our military of war crimes, and more than willing to lose the WOT is just insanity. If the citizens will not toss these jackasses out of office this country is in for a bleak future.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm waiting for some local polling to see if Durbin's remarks have any backlash here in Northern Illinois.

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Just goes to show what hypocrites the left are. Trent Lott just made a statement to try and make an old man happy during a celebration and the left transformed it into Lott supporting racism. It cost him his position.

Yet Durbin, obviously a blithering idiot, still has his.

4. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You might be right there. And once the Democratic Party has been extinguished, America can become the single-party dictatorship that all Republicans crave.

Lott is a racist. He just happened to tip his hand while attending the racism celebration.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Politics is all about power and politicians want as much as they can get. In America, racists and a multitude of other undesirables are still allowed to run for office and represent the people that elected them. I'm hoping that you are not suggesting that the dems would gladly share all power they manage to attain.
    ( I've been busy moving etc. but reading your posts I've learned that you are quite the spunky little conservative antagonist yet like so many others, you have no better plan for the nation than a shrubbery.)

6. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    No. Actually. Once the democratic party is extinguished, we will have two parties willing to actually defend america. Then we will REALLY be able to have a debate about some of the social issues dividing libs and cons.

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    Sighs, what do they teach you are Berkley? Do you not understand the political system? There wont be a single party dictatorship. Because there will be another party that will fill the power vaccuum. Just without the extreme nut cases.

Please, you are more of a racist that Lott is.

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    Exactly! We need to get rid of the wackos in control of the other party as we can actually accomplsh something.

9. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly! This is why I live in a multi-ethnic neighborhood, why several members of my immediate family are Latino and why I have never referred to anyone as a "raghead."

10. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66