The Dems Plan For 2008: Republicans Are Fat!

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
The Republicans should work on the "You drink and don't know how to drive" approach themselves.

-----

THE DRUDGE REPORT has obtained an email sent Monday evening by Democratic National Committee (DNC) research director Devorah Adler that contains ten opposition research packets on potential 2008 GOP presidential contenders.

In one packet titled “Newt Gingrich: 08 Watch February 2006” a picture of the former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA) appears with --- him holding two full plates of food!

The quote underneath the Gingrich photo reads “In His Own Words: Gingrich’s Solution To Childhood Obesity: ‘Turn off the TV, cut the fatty diet and get exercise.’ [AP, 2/8/06]”

The ten Republicans picked by the Democrat Party include: Sen. George Allen (R-VA), Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS), Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN), Gingrich, Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY), Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE), Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR), Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Gov. George Pataki (R-NY) and Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA).

One Republican strategist who had seen the opposition research packets said: 'We should expect nothing less then name-calling and referring to one’s political opponents as ‘fat’ from Howard Dean’s Democrat Party.'

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2ng.htm

GotZoom said:
The Republicans should work on the "You drink and don't know how to drive" approach themselves.

-----

THE DRUDGE REPORT has obtained an email sent Monday evening by Democratic National Committee (DNC) research director Devorah Adler that contains ten opposition research packets on potential 2008 GOP presidential contenders.

In one packet titled “Newt Gingrich: 08 Watch February 2006” a picture of the former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA) appears with --- him holding two full plates of food!

The quote underneath the Gingrich photo reads “In His Own Words: Gingrich’s Solution To Childhood Obesity: ‘Turn off the TV, cut the fatty diet and get exercise.’ [AP, 2/8/06]”

The ten Republicans picked by the Democrat Party include: Sen. George Allen (R-VA), Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS), Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN), Gingrich, Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY), Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE), Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR), Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Gov. George Pataki (R-NY) and Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA).

One Republican strategist who had seen the opposition research packets said: 'We should expect nothing less then name-calling and referring to one’s political opponents as ‘fat’ from Howard Dean’s Democrat Party.'

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2ng.htm

LOL! Looked at the pic, one of the plates was fruit!

And I suppose we are to assume both plates were for him and the he wasn't getting a plate for a friend?

OMG does this we're going to lose the jogger vote? :duh3:

I bet it was for someone elderly..or perhaps in a wheel chair, etc.

We'll never know of course......

Let's see...if I had to pick between these two....no brainer.

index.php

ng.jpg

That pic of Hilary reminds me of the one and only time I appeared in a candid shot in my HS year book. It was at a dance, and my BF had just stepped on my foot...HARD!

Even though I can't like HER, I feel sorry for her that that image is set down for posterity!

Forum List

Back