The dems latest tax increase on the middle class, CBS calls a "fee"

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Obama care
cannot wait to read the liberals trying to figure this one out

Why bother any more...
What's the point...
We get it already....
The media is so far up Obama's ass it's not funny.

This country is so much tax and spend now we are beyond screwed..

So is it a fee, tax, or right? I guess it doesn't matter as long as it is free and someone else pays for it!

No one else pays for it, as per regan, Romney and Obama have crafted it, if you don't get insurance, you pay for it, it's about personal responsibility.

Why bother any more...
What's the point...
We get it already....

This country is so much tax and spend now we are beyond screwed..

it is called freedom of speech
do not ever give up, this is why there beating us bud
get in the fight and spread the truth, it will set us free I promise

Why bother any more...
What's the point...
We get it already....

I wonder if they all shower in a collective shower each morning, after crawling out of BO's ass to deliver the daily talking points?

My prediction: Obamacare implementation will be delayed one year, or more.

They simply cannot set up the Orwellian federal "exchange" with so few states being compliant Julias/Useful Idiots for them.

No one else pays for it, as per regan, Romney and Obama have crafted it, if you don't get insurance, you pay for it, it's about personal responsibility.

Explain to me how getting ins someone else pays for is resp please?
if you don't have the money to get it, it will be gotten for you
do your DD

and for the record there are parts of this I support, so before you go gonzo on me, make sure you know who your talking too, please

do your DD

and for the record there are parts of this I support, so before you go gonzo on me, make sure you know who your talking too, please

First to the other poster on here, the fact that the republicans are giving control to the federal government is inadvertently moving us closer to a single payer system, which i agree with, it's awesome to see the republicans doing the heavy lifting for the dems, to the op. As Reagan, Romney have either implemented or thought up. The "tax"which has been help us AS being legal by the supreme court. Makes people accountable for them selves, if you don't have it, you have to pay for it, on a personal level. The system before is everyone else pays for the currently uninsured. This is why Ronald Reagan and his think tank thought this up ,thats why Romney implemented it, and it's why Obama continued both of their policy.

do your DD

First to the other poster on here, the fact that the republicans are giving control to the federal government is inadvertently moving us closer to a single payer system, which i agree with, it's awesome to see the republicans doing the heavy lifting for the dems, to the op. As Reagan, Romney have either implemented or thought up. The "tax"which has been help us AS being legal by the supreme court. Makes people accountable for them selves, if you don't have it, you have to pay for it, on a personal level. The system before is everyone else pays for the currently uninsured. This is why Ronald Reagan and his think tank thought this up ,thats why Romney implemented it, and it's why Obama continued both of their policy.

Your writing, thinking, and grammer is SO bad, you HAVE to be a helpless Julia.

I just hope you have a union sloth job...

Otherwise, you'd be FIRED!

Last edited:

do your DD

you have no idea what this post is about do you?
no wonder BHO gets away with so much

Surprise: New Insurance Fee in Health Overhaul Law

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Surprise: New Insurance Fee in Health Overhaul Law
Important: Do You Still Support Obamacare? Vote Here Now!

its a tax
and the only people who will pay for it is the middle class
story broke today

let me state something here
My issue is with the level of deception the dem party has been using to get there way
from Obamas job record to stuff just like this
this TAX is another lie that the media is covering up right on cue and the only people who will be paying this tax is the middle class
Corporations do not pay one penny in taxes
PEOPLE DO
none of this was made public in 09 and during the election
we need desperately to fix the way we insure people when it comes to health care
Lying about it and getting away with it we do not need, it has got BHO elected twice

Forum List

Back