The Dems Just Lost '08

S

Striker

You heard it here.

Repubs will p/u both Houses and Mc Cain wins by 8%.

That's what you get when you stick your ass up and tell the American people to kiss it.

Bush will now call an emergency session (after a period in which the Repubs milk the vacation walkout) and will put his boot on the throats of the Dems and keep it there.

It's over folks. Count on it. BARACK IS TOAST.

Damn. We're good. It was only a matter of time.

Over oil. Damn. That's got to sting. LOL.:badgrin:

You heard it here.

Repubs will p/u both Houses and Mc Cain wins by 8%.

That's what you get when you stick your ass up and tell the American people to kiss it.

Bush will now call an emergency session (after a period in which the Repubs milk the vacation walkout) and will put his boot on the throats of the Dems and keep it there.

It's over folks. Count on it. BARACK IS TOAST.

Damn. We're good. It was only a matter of time.

Over oil. Damn. That's got to sting. LOL.:badgrin:

Is this like that July GIANT Earthquake Prediction thread?

I'm still waiting on my prize on that one.

It's the economy, stupid.....

Rising unemployment.........check.

Record budget deficits........check.

Housing collapse.................check.

Record gas prices................check.

Record profits for Exxon.......check.

Bushie, you're doing a HECKUVA job!!!

Playing the Race card so soon, might have canceled all chances of Barack Obama making it into the White House.

It's possible John-boy might win the WH, but the Repubs have no chance to gain seats in Congress. I predict a supermajority.

It's possible John-boy might win the WH, but the Repubs have no chance to gain seats in Congress. I predict a supermajority.

It depends what happens in the next few weeks. The Repubs have a shot to make MEGA political hay. If the House Repubs go every day to the shut down House and Rant about how the Dems won't allow a vote on drilling from now until the Repub convention and essentially hold a counter convention in the House while the Dem convention is going on and end it with a rally at the Repub convention, its gonna be REALLY bad mojo for the Dems.

Most likely they don't have the balls for it, but if they do, look out. Things could really flip on the Dems just in time for the final push. I mean seriously, all the Dems have to do is take the wind out of this, but they can't get out of their own way.

Forum List

Back