The Dems just don't get it!

So it's come to this, Billo? You can't respond to a question with an answer that's thoughtful...so you ask an inane question instead?
You want me to admit something I don't think is true, but when I ask the same question in return, it's somehow stupid? If my question was stupid, then you're saying you've never refused to admit you were wrong about anything. Every thought you've ever had, was always true. If it wasn't, you would've had to admit you were wrong. Or refused to admit it.

So I guess it was stupid of me to ask that of someone who has such awesome thoughts?

What was stupid of you was to claim that the US educational system and the US main stream media aren't dominated by liberals, Billo. Every time a progressive tries to peddle that narrative here they end up coming across as either completely naive or completely dishonest.

I'm sorry...but conservatives allowed liberals free reign in both education and the media as they concentrated on business. Colleges are churning out teachers that are overwhelmingly liberal as are journalism schools. I don't see that as some far left plot to take over the world by the way...it's simply conservatives being drawn into the business world and liberals being drawn into the academic world.

If I were to come here and claim that most of the people running Big Oil and Big Gas companies were not conservatives it would be fully as ridiculous as you claiming that most of the people running college campuses these days aren't liberals.

So you pull a blog out of the "Daily Kos" that quotes five words out of a Bannon speech and extrapolate that it's Bannon's goal to destroy those Federal agencies? Gee, then you wonder why nobody takes what you say seriously? What Bannon wants to see...and this is something MOST Americans should want to see...is laws being enacted by our elected representatives and not some bureaucrat who we didn't elect.

What was stupid of you was to claim that the US educational system and the US main stream media aren't dominated by liberals, Billo.
Except for the fact that I didn't say that. I said there was no such thing as the liberal mainstream media. And as an example, I listed the owners/CEO's of 4 of the biggest media outlets in the country and they were all conservatives.

If there was a liberal media, you wouldn't have seen major media organizations taking the governments word on Iraq having WMD's. You would've seen more coverage of the anti-war protest in 2003. You would've seen more people in the WH press room like Helen Thomas. But you didn't.

Every time a progressive tries to peddle that narrative here they end up coming across as either completely naive or completely dishonest.
Well, you haven't lived until you've experienced me.

No reporter or journalist is going to constantly broadcast news that goes against the politics of the owner of the company he works for. And again, I didn't "peddle" the "narrative" you claim I was pushing.

I'm sorry...but conservatives allowed liberals...
"...allowed liberals..."? I'm sorry, you didn't allow shit!

...free reign in both education and the media as they concentrated on business.
How could anyone create a monopoly in any industry, without first majoring in business?

Colleges are churning out teachers that are overwhelmingly liberal as are journalism schools. I don't see that as some far left plot to take over the world by the way...it's simply conservatives being drawn into the business world and liberals being drawn into the academic world.
And then magically, liberals shifted gears and became immediate wiz kids in owning media conglomerates and all the conservative business majors were powerless to stop it?

If I were to come here and claim that most of the people running Big Oil and Big Gas companies were not conservatives it would be fully as ridiculous as you claiming that most of the people running college campuses these days aren't liberals.
I've made no comments about colleges. Why do conservatives feel the need to manufacture the liberal argument for liberals?

So you pull a blog out of the "Daily Kos" that quotes five words out of a Bannon speech and extrapolate that it's Bannon's goal to destroy those Federal agencies? Gee, then you wonder why nobody takes what you say seriously? What Bannon wants to see...and this is something MOST Americans should want to see...is laws being enacted by our elected representatives and not some bureaucrat who we didn't elect.
Most American's don't want to see people given jobs they're not qualified to do (or have a conflict of interest in said job), like Sessions and DeVoss. Most Americans don't want their DOJ politicized. Most American's would not want some right wing blogger for Brietbart running the NSA.

What's laughable is that you folks on the left adamantly refuse to admit that the main stream media, our grade schools, high schools, colleges and universities are dominated by the left. Why is that? Are you terrified to admit that despite decades of "indoctrination" that you STILL can't convince people that progressive policy is good for them? BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they know, at some level, that those institutions are liberal for the most part.

They're just following the rule "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Further, they certainly can't and won't admit it; like admitting the strategies of PC and Identity Politics, they can't - there's too much to lose.

Last edited:
Most American's don't want to see people given jobs they're not qualified to do (or have a conflict of interest in said job), like Sessions and DeVoss. Most Americans don't want their DOJ politicized. Most American's would not want some right wing blogger for Brietbart running the NSA.

I'm curious, Billo...Barack Obama gave us probably the most politicized Department of Justice in the history of American politics. Did you have an issue with eight years of that? Or just what you think MIGHT happen in the future with Donald Trump?

Most American's don't want to see people given jobs they're not qualified to do (or have a conflict of interest in said job), like Sessions and DeVoss. Most Americans don't want their DOJ politicized.

Thanks for explaining exactly why the American people got tired of the Obama administration and declined to vote in Hillary to replace him.

Thanks for explaining exactly why the American people got tired of the Obama administration and declined to vote in Hillary to replace him.
Fuck off! My statement had nothing to do with Obama. What does Sessions and DeVoss not being fit to do the jobs they were given, have anything to do with Obama? And the American people did vote for Hillary. She won the popular vote by millions. The only reason the Reps got more electoral votes, is because right wing governors gerrymandered the shit out of their districts.

I'm curious, Billo...Barack Obama gave us probably the most politicized Department of Justice in the history of American politics. Did you have an issue with eight years of that? Or just what you think MIGHT happen in the future with Donald Trump?
Actually, it was Bush43 that politicized the DOJ and it was a pretty infamous issue at the time. It was such a fucked move by John Ashcroft, that the Attorney General resigned. That's when we got that piece of shit Alberto Gonzalez.

Fuck off! My statement had nothing to do with Obama. What does Sessions and DeVoss not being fit to do the jobs they were given, have anything to do with Obama? And the American people did vote for Hillary. She won the popular vote by millions. The only reason the Reps got more electoral votes, is because right wing governors gerrymandered the shit out of their districts.
It had everything to do with Obama. It explained his administration perfectly. Holder and Lynch were obviously not qualified for the position they held. They were political hacks you used the Justice department to reward Obama's friends and punish his enemies. That is what the entire Obama administration was about, and you cheered it when he did it.

Sessions and DeVoss, on the other hand, have the perfect credentials for their positions. They will actually try to enforce justice and improve education.

Actually, it was Bush43 that politicized the DOJ and it was a pretty infamous issue at the time. It was such a fucked move by John Ashcroft, that the Attorney General resigned. That's when we got that piece of shit Alberto Gonzalez.
The idea of Bush politicizing anything is too absurd for words.

It had everything to do with Obama. It explained his administration perfectly. Holder and Lynch were obviously not qualified for the position they held. They were political hacks you used the Justice department to reward Obama's friends and punish his enemies. That is what the entire Obama administration was about, and you cheered it when he did it.

Sessions and DeVoss, on the other hand, have the perfect credentials for their positions. They will actually try to enforce justice and improve education.
I know what my point was and it had nothing to do with Obama. You keep trying to change the subject. Why don't you grow a pair and address what I said?

Sessions is a racist and DeVoss is a stupid little dishrag whore who doesn't have a clue about public education, which educates 9 out of every 10 children in the US.

You got serious reality issues. Is it because you don't have any balls to deal with the truth? Or is this your job and you're getting paid to shovel this kind of garbage?

I know what my point was and it had nothing to do with Obama. You keep trying to change the subject. Why don't you grow a pair and address what I said?

Sessions is a racist and DeVoss is a stupid little dishrag whore who doesn't have a clue about public education, which educates 9 out of every 10 children in the US.

You got serious reality issues. Is it because you don't have any balls to deal with the truth? Or is this your job and you're getting paid to shovel this kind of garbage?

We don’t care what your sleazy, lying any-American point was, snowflake. You made a claim that is blatantly hypocritical, and now you’re being called on it.

Ya know, it’s funny how almost every attack you douche bags make against Trump comes back to slap you in the face.

Talk about being unable to deal with the truth.

The idea of Bush politicizing anything is too absurd for words.
What you're saying is "absurd", was big news during the Bush Presidency.

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy
On December 7, 2006, the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice ordered the unprecedented midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys.

The reasons for the dismissal of each individual U.S. Attorney were unclear. Two suggested motivations were that the administration wanted to make room for U.S. Attorneys who would be more sympathetic to the administration's political agenda, and the administration wanted to advance the careers of promising conservatives

On September 29, 2008 the Justice Department's Inspector General (IG) released a report on the matter that found most of the firings were politically motivated and improper.

You are such a tool.

We don’t care what your sleazy, lying any-American point was, snowflake. You made a claim that is blatantly hypocritical, and now you’re being called on it.
If you don't care about what my point was, how could you possibly know if its "blatantly hypocritical"?

Ya know, it’s funny how almost every attack you douche bags make against Trump comes back to slap you in the face.
I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about YOU! A subject YOU don't want to talk about. YOU keep trying to blame others, but I want to talk about what YOU do wrong.

Talk about being unable to deal with the truth.
I can't deal with it, until you state one?

Forum List

Back