The Dems just don't get it!

Why are so many of you guys (seemingly) trying to help the leftardz fix their problems?

If an enemy is in the process of falling on their sword... don't stand in their way.
Why does the right always think in terms of "us and them"? Are you saying we're the enemy? If we're not conservative, then we have to be killed? The left haven't carried swords since the protest movement against the Vietnam War.

And finally, I'm a liberal. I don't know what the fuck you mean by "leftardz".

You've never heard anyone on the left saying, "Well, maybe we should settle this, with our 2nd amendment rights!" There's no such thing as "left wing militias". You don't see the left starting wars of aggression.

The right is all about violence and if there is violence at a protest rally, it probably started with some right wing asshole who was being paid by Freedom Works.
Your paranoid delusions are amusing.

But the truth of the matter is that it has been gangs of violent goons dressed in black, with their faces covered and flying red flags no less, who have been doing all of the rioting as of late. They're exactly the kinds of animalistic punks that the 2nd amendment was meant to protect free people against.

Go ahead, keep it up. Keep showing us all that your thread title is correct, and that you really don't get it.
Off-topic post! You need to say something, junior.

Your paranoid delusions are amusing.
Are you saying Michelle Bachman didn't say that about solving problems with her "2nd amendment" rights? That's not delusion, that's a fact! Here's another fact for you my dear countryman, Ruby Ridge was not a leftist event. Neither was Oklahoma City.

But the truth of the matter is that it has been gangs of violent goons dressed in black, with their faces covered and flying red flags no less, who have been doing all of the rioting as of late. They're exactly the kinds of animalistic punks that the 2nd amendment was meant to protect free people against.
Do you have any pictures of these American ninja's? And if you did, if their faces are covered, how do you know who they are?

Go ahead, keep it up. Keep showing us all that your thread title is correct, and that you really don't get it.
Well yes, I do keep showing you the thread title is correct! And much like a neutered dog, you're the one who doesn't get it!

And you're not going to get liberals, progressives or millennials to vote for you until you stop...suppressing constitutional rights
Kudos to you for recognizing that the Dumbocrats do in fact suppress constitutional rights. But shame on you for not recognizing that suppressing constitutional rights is the entire reason why liberals/progressives/millennials/hatriots vote for them in the first place. The left is all about forcing their ideology on society. They abhor liberty, freedom, choice, etc.

Democrats in this country still don't get the fact that they are not going to win anything until they stop kissing the butt of the same sponsors the Reps are kissing and start acting in concert with the real liberal and progressive movements in this country.

The Crisis within the Democratic Party
In one of the most striking political comebacks in U.S. history, the Republican Party marched in lockstep to victory in the midterm elections and seized control of the House of Representatives and state houses across the nation. Republicans made a battle plan, they disciplined their troops, and the corporations paid for the ammunition.

Unless the Democrats do something drastically differently during the next two years, the rich and powerful will cement their victory around the body of democracy and dump the barrel of freedom into the deep dark waters of cash politics where it will be lost forever.

The biggest reason the Dems are in the position they are in now, is because liberals can see them for what they really are, which is just the flip side of the republican coin. And you're not going to get liberals, progressives or millennials to vote for you until you stop bailing out Wall Street, suppressing constitutional rights, voting for wars of aggression and compromising with the rich and powerful fascists that run this country.

Look at all the protests across this country today, that's not just because people can't stand right wing representatives, it's because YOU DEMS dropped the ball on democracy!

The biggest reason the Dems are in the position they are in now, is because...
...everything about their ideology is evil, demented, disturbed, and bat-shit crazy. As long as your side of the aisle insists that women and little girls should be forced to share public restrooms, showers, and locker rooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men, your side will continue to be obliterated in elections.

No rational adult will ever think that facilitating access to victims by extremely sexually deviant people is ok.

Democrats in this country still don't get the fact that they are not going to win anything until they stop kissing the butt of the same sponsors the Reps are kissing and start acting in concert with the real liberal and progressive movements in this country.

The Crisis within the Democratic Party
In one of the most striking political comebacks in U.S. history, the Republican Party marched in lockstep to victory in the midterm elections and seized control of the House of Representatives and state houses across the nation. Republicans made a battle plan, they disciplined their troops, and the corporations paid for the ammunition.

Unless the Democrats do something drastically differently during the next two years, the rich and powerful will cement their victory around the body of democracy and dump the barrel of freedom into the deep dark waters of cash politics where it will be lost forever.

The biggest reason the Dems are in the position they are in now, is because liberals can see them for what they really are, which is just the flip side of the republican coin. And you're not going to get liberals, progressives or millennials to vote for you until you stop bailing out Wall Street, suppressing constitutional rights, voting for wars of aggression and compromising with the rich and powerful fascists that run this country.

Look at all the protests across this country today, that's not just because people can't stand right wing representatives, it's because YOU DEMS dropped the ball on democracy!

Spoken like a true commie propagandist. The protest are astrotruf with paid organizers nation wide. They'll be gone by the end of the year, when they see they can't win.

What the Democrats are most seriously failing top understand is that honest, decent, law-abiding, patriotic Americans will always far outnumber the criminals, perverts, parasites, and other subhuman filth with which the Democrats have chosen to align; and that the votes that the Democrats will gain by pandering to the latter bunch will never come close to making up for the votes that they will lose by alienating the former.

Traditional liberals are fine. It's the "progressives" and the Regressive Leftists who have put the party in such a shitty position. Nationally..
It's elected Democrats failing to honor their campaign promises, that is the reason they're in that shitty position.
That is PRECISELY what the Republicans were saying about their OWN people two years ago, and we got Trump.

Maybe the Democrats should find their own Trump and we can humiliate ourselves across both parties.

Traditional liberals are fine. It's the "progressives" and the Regressive Leftists who have put the party in such a shitty position. Nationally..
It's elected Democrats failing to honor their campaign promises, that is the reason they're in that shitty position.
That is PRECISELY what the Republicans were saying about their OWN people two years ago, and we got Trump.

Maybe the Democrats should find their own Trump and we can humiliate ourselves across both parties.
Bernie was supposed to be that guy. I don't think he would have humiliated the party, Trump is in a league all his own.

Bernie was supposed to be that guy. I don't think he would have humiliated the party, Trump is in a league all his own.

Yes, he is, and the USA will return to sanity and greatness under his leadership. Both parties suck, Trump is the leader of the American party.

Reps and Dems are flip sides of the same coin.

We need to organize a party similar to the "bagger nation", but consisting of intelligent American's, not brain-dead sheeple.

What the Democrats are most seriously failing top understand is that honest, decent, law-abiding, patriotic Americans will always far outnumber the criminals, perverts, parasites, and other subhuman filth with which the Democrats have chosen to align; and that the votes that the Democrats will gain by pandering to the latter bunch will never come close to making up for the votes that they will lose by alienating the former.
You're proving my point. Why would anyone in their right mind, seek a compromise with people that consider anyone with an opposing view as "subhuman"?

That is PRECISELY what the Republicans were saying about their OWN people two years ago, and we got Trump. Maybe the Democrats should find their own Trump and we can humiliate ourselves across both parties. .
Reps and Dems are flip sides of the same coin. We need to organize a party similar to the "bagger nation", but consisting of intelligent American's, not brain-dead sheeple.
Okay, I agree in principle, BUT: I'm not at all convinced that submission to partisan ideology is a function of intelligence. The most intelligent person I've ever known, my best friend, is pretty much an ideologue, a Trumpster. To me there is a separation between intelligence and ideology, they seem to run parallel, and I find that pretty freaking fascinating.

Spoken like a true commie propagandist. The protest are astrotruf with paid organizers nation wide. They'll be gone by the end of the year, when they see they can't win.
You call everyone you don't like a commie. You'd even call Mother Theresa a commie, if she didn't agree with you.

These protests are far from being astroturf like the "bagger nation" was. These are real Americans, rising up, finding their voice and letting it be heard. And it's people like you we have to thank. Because it took someone so fucked, to get these people to finally speak out against.

And if the Dems don't decide to ride this wave, they're not going to get the votes they need to regain power in this country.

See you at the mid-terms...

Okay, I agree in principle, BUT: I'm not at all convinced that submission to partisan ideology is a function of intelligence. The most intelligent person I've ever known, my best friend, is pretty much an ideologue, a Trumpster. To me there is a separation between intelligence and ideology, they seem to run parallel, and I find that pretty freaking fascinating.
Look, I'll admit there are things Trump has said that I like. His position on killing the TAA, him saying "we kill people to" and his relationship with Putin, are all things I support. Regarding Putin, I think its good they're buddy's. Because you don't fight your friends (unless they're doing your wife).

People for Trump, are not necessarily "baggers". And I, myself, have not drawn any conclusions on this President. I am going to wait for another 18 months before I start doing that. I waited 2 years before deciding Bush was wrong for this country and a year and a half, before withdrawing my support for Obama's policies.

...everything about their ideology is evil, demented, disturbed, and bat-shit crazy. As long as your side of the aisle insists that women and little girls should be forced to share public restrooms, showers, and locker rooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men, your side will continue to be obliterated in elections.

No rational adult will ever think that facilitating access to victims by extremely sexually deviant people is ok.
I'm not a democrat.

Forum List

Back