The dems ditch is getting deeper every day...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The fact that they are hysterically chanting "TRUMP IS FAILING!" and flooding usmb with source-less OPs shrieking a bunch of nonsense is the proof in the pudding.

"Democrats in Congress are digging themselves a ditch that keeps getting deeper. There’s no good fight to be had on Judge Neil Gorsuch, they’re getting steamrolled on repealing and replacing Obamacare, and their base has lurched to the far left, fully outside their grasp. The result? An out-of-touch leadership that can’t stop babbling. And for all the Trump administration’s miscues, Democrats haven’t laid a glove on the president. They couldn’t appear any weaker."

"...liberals are overreaching in trying to paint him [Gorsuch] as a judicial tyrant, an anti-working-class villain. All they are doing is posing for the angry left. They aren’t even attempting to block Gorsuch’s confirmation. Doing so would be a pointless exercise. Rather, they are just trying to get on the record as “resisting” President Trump."

"Democrats are clearly lost, with no sense of direction. Their efforts to oppose the GOP agenda have failed, and their base knows it. Writing in the Hill yesterday, Jonathan Easley describes Democrats as having “a leadership vacuum at the top.” He’s right. The Democratic base has lurched so far to the left that the party’s establishment now looks foolish trying to catch up. The only good news I have for my friends on the left is that in politics, things are never as good or as bad as they appear.

"If Trump and the GOP leadership in Congress can keep their heads level for the next few weeks, they will succeed in not only repealing and replacing Obamacare but also confirming a justice to the Supreme Court who will help shape the country for decades to come. A conservative vision for the nation may finally have a chance to be realized."

Every day since the election has been like Christmas. I'm getting used to feeling good about the President and the nation..after many years of..well, not.

The lefties shall recede and I shall remain..Galadriel....

hahaha
Opinion | The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper

We are witnessing the dying throes of far left Liberalism in our country. They are not going down easy, like any end-of-life death..........but, they are going down...........:cool-45:.

Lol!

News flash ! The GOP is a fucking mess. Want an example ? Today's non vote on healthcare . The fucking GOP clown show can't pass wind even with the White House , Congress , and the senate!

The fact that they are hysterically chanting "TRUMP IS FAILING!" and flooding usmb with source-less OPs shrieking a bunch of nonsense is the proof in the pudding.

"Democrats in Congress are digging themselves a ditch that keeps getting deeper. There’s no good fight to be had on Judge Neil Gorsuch, they’re getting steamrolled on repealing and replacing Obamacare, and their base has lurched to the far left, fully outside their grasp. The result? An out-of-touch leadership that can’t stop babbling. And for all the Trump administration’s miscues, Democrats haven’t laid a glove on the president. They couldn’t appear any weaker."

"...liberals are overreaching in trying to paint him [Gorsuch] as a judicial tyrant, an anti-working-class villain. All they are doing is posing for the angry left. They aren’t even attempting to block Gorsuch’s confirmation. Doing so would be a pointless exercise. Rather, they are just trying to get on the record as “resisting” President Trump."

"Democrats are clearly lost, with no sense of direction. Their efforts to oppose the GOP agenda have failed, and their base knows it. Writing in the Hill yesterday, Jonathan Easley describes Democrats as having “a leadership vacuum at the top.” He’s right. The Democratic base has lurched so far to the left that the party’s establishment now looks foolish trying to catch up. The only good news I have for my friends on the left is that in politics, things are never as good or as bad as they appear.

"If Trump and the GOP leadership in Congress can keep their heads level for the next few weeks, they will succeed in not only repealing and replacing Obamacare but also confirming a justice to the Supreme Court who will help shape the country for decades to come. A conservative vision for the nation may finally have a chance to be realized."

Every day since the election has been like Christmas. I'm getting used to feeling good about the President and the nation..after many years of..well, not.

hahaha

RWnut denial is one of the top ten most entertaining features on USMB.

Even Sean Spicer in a rare moment of lucidity, mocked the Republicans today for their failure to get a vote.

50 votes to repeal when they knew they were meaningless votes because Obama was president. Now, with a Republican president, they can't get ONE vote...

Even Sean Spicer in a rare moment of lucidity, mocked the Republicans today for their failure to get a vote.

50 votes to repeal when they knew they were meaningless votes because Obama was president. Now, with a Republican president, they can't get ONE vote...

Bookmarked for future debate............Spicer is in NYCabinqueers' head...............:eusa_whistle:.......

Bookmarked for future debate............Spicer is in NYCabinqueers' head...............:eusa_whistle:.......

Still hurting from that embarrassment I see. Get over it.

Lol!

News flash ! The GOP is a fucking mess. Want an example ? Today's non vote on healthcare . The fucking GOP clown show can't pass wind even with the White House , Congress , and the senate!

Oh yes. They are such a "mess" that they control most of the State Houses and Governorships, they control BOTH houses of Congress, they have the POTUS and they are going to be sitting the next Supreme Court judge. Yeppers...that's a sure sign of a "mess" all right. What sort of drugs are you taking again?:disbelief:

hahaha
You koshergrl must be living under a rock.

Today the GOP's ditch just got deeper.

The Trump-Care vote was postponed -- not enough GOP support for it.

hahaha
You koshergrl must be living under a rock.

Today the GOP's ditch just got deeper.

The Trump-Care vote was postponed -- not enough GOP support for it.

No, it was postponed because nobody wants to vote at 4 am.

But if nobody wants to vote for it..even better.

hahaha
We can see who's hysterically chanting, all right.

hahaha
We can see who's hysterically chanting, all right.

Oh honey, that's an example of me making a statement, then using an OUTSIDE SOURCE to support my commentary.

Do you see the quotation marks? Do you know what those mean?

HAS congres passed anything since TRUMP walked in?

GOP is a hot mess .

Forum List

Back