CDZ The demonization of Whites by Mrs. Bill Gates

Their money, her choice.

Yup.

Another example of so-called "conservatives" whining about how a private citizen spends their own money.

Remember when "conservatives" used to scold liberals about being busybodies who were telling people what they should do with their own money?

Now they're doing it, too.

We are not telling her what to do with her money.

We are judging her on her actions.

She certainly has a right to give money to people based on skin color.

Exactly....just lilke so many white liberals had a right to vote for obama because of his skin color.....which of course helped make him the first president elected mainly if not solely because of his skin color. Yes what a huge advacement for America....what a legacy....we managed to elect someone because of their skin color.

They have a right to do it, we have a right to judge them on their actions.

Their money, her choice.

No one is saying she does not have a right to do this.

Yet can you imagine the uproar if some conservative white billionaire “bashed ‘black guys,’” and vowed to favor white men in his investment choices.

So the double standard is displayed once again. How can liberals proclaim they want equality for all when they insist on maintaining their double standards?

The Racial Double Standard

Last edited:
'She will invest in start-ups with an eye to race and sex rather than ability.

(Should we dare call this racism?) No,no...let us call it looking out for the minorities....that sounds better doncha think?

Melinda Gates, a silly woman with an enormously wealthy husband, has decided to reinvent herself as a venture capitalist. With a difference.

With her husband’s billions, Mrs. Gates announced her intention to venture into funding start-up companies that are likely to fail.

In an interview with Fortune Magazine, Gates “bashed ‘white guys,’” and vowed to favor women and people of color in her investment choices.

Using pigment and gender as criteria in allocating her abundant resources is hardly a prudent investment strategy.

But Mrs. Gates can afford to lose money. Her husband is Bill Gates, a lily-white billionaire (with lots of liver spots).

From the vertiginous heights of ignorance, Mrs. Bill Gates has scolded the venture-capital industry:

“Enough with your love for ‘the white guy in a hoodie’” (whatever that means).'

The Demonization of Whites by Mrs. Bill Gates and Other Dangerous Idiots - American Renaissance

I am not a Gates fan. I don't like foundation. I don't like the man, the wife etc. I did read the original interview. She has a smaller amount of money she is willing to risk. She isn't abandoning the proven. She is looking for smaller ones that have people that have a track record.

She also said she won't invest in something she thinks will fail. She said lots of nothing designed to make it look like she was doing something.

She is bored and out of the public eye, she can invest Bill's money as she sees fit, I'm sure it is less than 1% of Bill's money for her to play with.

She is bored and out of the public eye, she can invest Bill's money as she sees fit, I'm sure it is less than 1% of Bill's money for her to play with.

First of all being bore and out of the public eye...justifies nor exempts nothing....and I would contend that being the wife of someone as prominent as Bill Gates puts her in the public eye automatically...anyhow.................There is no law against racism and there should not be.........however...........the point of this thread is that a high profile liberal, the wife of a billionaire has engaged in blatant racism and sexism and since the liberals are so hot on these issues when someone other than a liberal engages in anything even remotely similar aka.....there is a huge,huge outcry, nationwide media coverage blah,blah,blah..............I simply point out the hypocrisy of liberals and the double standard they constantly promote. Nuff said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back