The democrats war on children....

awe your little feelings get hurt tard....

Now you are going to try to say you are politically correct and i said a bad word....AWE change your tampon little lady.

You are a liar and a fraud. Own up to it.

Not at all

Considering how the Left exploited and picked on a poor kid with Down syndrome
last election

Factor in War on Black Children
since 1973, legal abortion has killed more Blacks then AIDS, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and violent crime combined.

Your behavior is nothing knew or shocking
In fact, it is a bit of bore

no they didnt. Stop lying...Oh you can't because thats all you have.

I mean its not like the right picked on Obama for being Black....

See i can play your game too, and since some did do that you are now a racist because of it.

I'm sorry those deaths mean so little to the left

The war on children is the public school system.

You are not kidding
See public education at work
As part of Social Justice Week, Teaching students about protesting

Whatever happen to the three "Rs"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5DBsVTQ7OI]EAGnews.org EXCLUSIVE: Chicago school teaching students how to protest (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course not
as he keeps posting
:eusa_whistle:

Then you have nothing to fear from the Lefts

War on Native Americans (because of Warren)
War on Mexicans (because of Fast & Furious guns killing Mexicans)
War on Hispanics (because of them throwing Zimmerman under the bus)

Last edited:
I didn't realize that Democrats were the only people who get abortions. Another winning troll thread from Gramps.

If you want to see a real war on children, take a look at the Maine GOP's attempts at loosening child labor laws; or the GOP's desire to cut funding to programs that would actually help poor children. Are you sure you really want to go down this road, Gramps?

I didn't realize that Democrats were the only people who get abortions. Another winning troll thread from Gramps.

Since 1973, legal abortion has killed more Blacks then AIDS, cancer,
diabetes, heart disease and violent crime combined.

no doubt there were some Republicans in there, ,,,

Last edited:
If you want to see a real war on children, take a look at the Maine GOP's attempts at loosening child labor laws; or the GOP's desire to cut funding to programs that would actually help poor children. Are you sure you really want to go down this road, Gramps?

Need a whaaaaaaaaaaambulance?

Need a whaaaaaaaaaaambulance?

militia-fail.jpg

come on gramps what did bush and the gop do about abortion while in office...still waiting

Nothing. They were focused on 9/11. Kinda superceeded everything else.

Right. Except for the fact that Bush invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. And thanks for admitting that the GOP is only good at one thing: war. But, oops, Obama took that talking point away from them.

Last edited:
How about people let others live their own lives and make their own choices. Abortion is only murder if you're religious. The only true murder that happens that the Government should regulate is when we send troops or bombs to other countries to kill people by the tens of thousands.

The subject of abortion a whole should not even be on a political level. The Government should not be involved either by providing money for it or by outlawing it. It’s 100% opinion that life begins when the sperm rams into the egg.

Let other people live with their choices.

An example. If my wife and I tested and found our child would be born severally retarded then we would want an abortion. This effects you in no way, in fact it prolly saves tax dollars. Now if you demand we have that child and it ends up costing us untold amounts through our lives to care for a “special needs child” then YOU interfered with our lives and all conservatives should see that as a No No.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back