The Democrats war on babies.

Can't force a woman to bring a child into this world if she doesnt want to, that simple.

Let me get this right....We cant force a women not to commit murder?

By High_Gravity "logic" (and I use that term as loosely as possible), we "can't force a woman to drive the speed limit". We "can't force a woman to not snort cocaine". We "can't force a woman to not shoot up with heroin". We "can't force a woman to not beat her child to death".

I mean, truly I could go on all day - because we literally can't force a woman to do anything. So does that mean we should legalize everything (speeding, drugs, murder, assault, rape, etc.)? Or does it mean we should prosecute and imprison people who aren't capable of conducting themselves in a civilized manner?
I don't agree with you but at least that is a solid logical argument Rott... I appreciate what little thought that took yet doesn't seem to be held by most of the people who agree with you.

Edit: In fact I'll +rep you for it. Well done. I still think it's wrong, but logic is good.

abortions aren't exclusive to Democrats.

Let me get this straight... pro-life conservatives are getting abortions? Really?

Riiiiiiiiiight (just when I though Dumbocrats couldn't possibly get any dumber.... they do!)

I am a democrat and I would never let my woman get an abortion. Every woman I got preggy, I married, so open your eyes to the real world and stop being naive

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

Fetuses aren't babies. And abortions aren't exclusive to Democrats.

Fetus is an unborn human infant, an infant is a baby.

You are sure ignorant.

Fetuses are aborted; babies are not. Try to keep up, dumb ass.

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

•37% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and 28% identify themselves as Catholic (AGI).

•40% of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion

•50% of U.S. women obtaining abortions are younger than 25; women aged 20-24 obtain 33% of all U.S. abortions and teenagers obtain 17% (AGI).
•In 2008, adolescents under 15 years obtained .05% of all abortions, but had the highest abortion ratio, 821 abortions for every 1,000 live births (CDC).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

ditto again

Why not ask them when they stopped beating their wives.

Needless to say there is no ‘war on babies,’ and indeed the right’s refusal to make credible and sincere proposals to end the practice contributes to the problem.

There’s also the idiotic and naïve notion held by many conservatives that by ‘banning’ abortion the procedure will end, clearly unaware that abortions would simply move underground.

If republicans, conservatives, and others on the right are truly serious about ending abortion, they’ll stop with the moronic ‘personhood’ laws, measures, and proposed amendments and focus their efforts instead on research and education programs designed to reduce unwanted pregnancy.

We are supposed to make people take care of children they don't want?

HG, with that kind of thinking maybe we don't need child abuse organizations? People have babies they don't really want all the time, but most people step up to the plate and raise their children, they at least give them a chance at life. Like the chance you and I were given

ACA and free birth control will make abortion much rarer and will save country tens of billions...give it up, dingbats.

That will leave 30 year old men a lot more time to rape 13 year olds, I bet you'll get off on that. Pervert.

abortions aren't exclusive to Democrats.

Let me get this straight... pro-life conservatives are getting abortions? Really?

Riiiiiiiiiight (just when I though Dumbocrats couldn't possibly get any dumber.... they do!)

I am a democrat and I would never let my woman get an abortion. Every woman I got preggy, I married, so open your eyes to the real world and stop being naive

Gee, the only woman I got pregnant, I was married to. Saves a lot of distress.

Fetus is an unborn human infant, an infant is a baby.

You are sure ignorant.

You go around calling an egg a chicken too?

:lol:

You are just as stupid as your butt buddy. It was an egg before it was fertilized, then it becomes a living being. Depending on a the doctor, it is considered a baby from as early as conception but most agree it is a baby at 6 weeks.

Forum List

Back