The democrats really think they have finally got Trump this time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It seems like the Democrats have been trying to figure out a way to remove Donald Trump from office forever.
The Democrats Really Think That They Have Finally Got Trump This Time

LMFAO gawd ur morons morons morons!!!

They really can't see how gawd dam fkn stupid they are. These scum who hate Trump are such losers the best part is they turned their civilian c**ts into the same type of losers.

SOcial programming from China says it all you stupid fks better wake up.

STOCKHOLM Syndrome taking place in Sweden already how many idiots do you think even know WTF STOCKHOLM syndrome even means.

It's disgusting to watch what the corrupt, unhinged demtrash are doing, but on the other hand, it's AWESOME. Because I guarantee, it's going to BACKFIRE on them in EPIC fashion next year. They think it's HELPING them, so, let them go. Let them do what they do if they're THAT FREAKIN' STUPID. America is going to send them packing. By January 2021, republicans will have the White House, the senate AND the HOUSE. Then it's time for PAY BACK, and the dems know it. That's why they're so unhinged right now. They're actually scared SHITLESS. They know what's coming if they lose.

You mean the walls are really closing in this time? Yeah right. This will be the 10,346th time you predicted this and were wrong. You must realize by now that people are beginning to think you're mentally touched, don't you?

• Banned
It's disgusting to watch what the corrupt, unhinged demtrash are doing, but on the other hand, it's AWESOME. Because I guarantee, it's going to BACKFIRE on them in EPIC fashion next year. They think it's HELPING them, so, let them go. Let them do what they do if they're THAT FREAKIN' STUPID. America is going to send them packing. By January 2021, republicans will have the White House, the senate AND the HOUSE. Then it's time for PAY BACK, and the dems know it. That's why they're so unhinged right now. They're actually scared SHITLESS. They know what's coming if they lose.

How funny is it these mental nuts can't even see their side coming apart at the seams.......... not having any clue they created it all.

How funny is it these mental nuts can't even see their side coming apart at the seams.......... not having any clue they created it all.
It is odd that the more fractured and unhinged the democrap party gets, the more insane the things they do become.

It's as though they have no control over themselves. Their searing HATE for President Trump has turned them all into completely insane, screaming helplessly at the sky, safe space needing, where's my coloring book, give me my petty puppy, WHACK JOBS. They are truly human TRASH.

• Banned

It is odd that the more fractured and unhinged the democrap party gets, the more insane the things they do become.

It's as though they have no control over themselves. Their searing HATE for President Trump has turned them all into completely insane, screaming helplessly at the sky, safe space needing, where's my coloring book, give me my petty puppy, WHACK JOBS. They are truly human TRASH.

They thrive live, and breathe to have a NWO . the 5G puts everyonne under their control that's why we are seeing them push this shit!! Smart cities give them control because under the 5G we have " smart cars" smart tv's smart homes it all comes together so they can control our movements.
THe DEMOC**TS beg for ths daily........

Noose.jpg

I think this is typical late stage democracy. It always has to play out this way.

It seems like the Democrats have been trying to figure out a way to remove Donald Trump from office forever.

They really can't see how gawd dam fkn stupid they are. These scum who hate Trump are such losers the best part is they turned their civilian c**ts into the same type of losers.

STOCKHOLM Syndrome taking place in Sweden already how many idiots do you think even know WTF STOCKHOLM syndrome even means.

where is deanard “we got him now!” When you need him?

where is deanard “we got him now!” When you need him?

LOL yeah I Haven't seen Denard for some time now it seems hmmm.

Forum List

Back