The Democrats Racist Anti-White Core Beliefs on Display

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

I don’t understand why Republicans hate being called racist when they have an all white party.
And now that they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator, they’ll have an all white leader ship. As far as they’re concerned it’ll be pure.
trump has stated that he wants more immigrants coming in to the US legally !! not hoards streaming across our border illegally ! why do dems hate legal immigration .

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

I don’t understand why Republicans hate being called racist when they have an all white party.
And now that they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator, they’ll have an all white leader ship. As far as they’re concerned it’ll be pure.

Quotation marks are supposed to signify...you know, a quote. Not made up bullshit.
We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

That’s a direct quote by Donald Trump.

Don’t believe me? Here, here’s a video:

I know it's pointless engaging with you on this topic, you know exactly what sort of person he was talking about in that quote and it wasn't little old ladies and babies. Trump's imprecise language is like a godsend to you people, you'll fill in the blanks with whatever will make it sound the worst.

Imprecise? How can you call “these aren’t people. These are animals“ imprecise?

He is saying it in the videos clear as glass. Exactly what he means.

If you’re going to lie and I’m going to tell the truth, then of course it’s pointless engaging with me. Because I believe in the truth and you wanna believe in lies.

he was talking about the gangs and the drug smugglers and human rapist traffickers !! and you know it ! your arguement is so weak it is childish !1 but then again you are a liberal !

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

Post the actual quote where Trump said this. If not, see a psychiatrist for your mental health problems.

CNN commentator to Republican guest: 'White men who think like you' are the 'greatest terrorist threat' in US
If white voters are too fucking stupid to figure out that the radical minorities that have taken over the party have an ABSOLUTE racist agenda...no hope for you or our country.

Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK, and Antifa. Fear has always been their tool. Thats what this is all about.
So let me ask you one question? Who is the party of the Confederacy? Hmmm?

D443cr_X4AEOyof

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
the party of the confederacy was the democratic party dumbass !!! Lincoln was a republican !! and dont try to say that the racist dems switched to the republican party ...Strom Thurmond was the only one !

CNN commentator to Republican guest: 'White men who think like you' are the 'greatest terrorist threat' in US
If white voters are too fucking stupid to figure out that the radical minorities that have taken over the party have an ABSOLUTE racist agenda...no hope for you or our country.
So CNN = Democratic Party? Does that mean FOX, Breitbart, or InfoWars = GOP?

According to the Harvard study below, the MSM are biased against Trump and FXN is roughly equal in reporting positive/negative.

Harvard study proves Fox is the most balanced network. | Elite Trader
Figure-6-NEW-web.png

Actually that's not proof of bias. It's just proof that there is a lot of negative shit to say about our president. The Harvard study didn't say Fox was fair or unbiased or even accurate.

Next you're going to say that syphilis doesn't get a fair shake because nobody says nice things about it.
Liberal editorial staff at the major networks and print media are biased against Trump and against working class Americans. Liberal elites in gated communities like to tell poor whites in the danger zone how they should think and feel.

Why are there so many white Democrats? You would think they would be welcome into the Republican Party, right?
Because stupid white people still vote.

Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK, and Antifa. Fear has always been their tool. Thats what this is all about.
I guess the GOP is the party for reparations for Blacks and income tax and against states rights.
You do understand that being for reparations in this day and age is racist, right?
Actually, I don't understand. So you're saying that when the GOP supported reparations, they weren't racists but now that the Dems support reparations they are racists. Exactly when and how did that change?

I guess the GOP is the party for reparations for Blacks and income tax and against states rights.
You do understand that being for reparations in this day and age is racist, right?
Actually, I don't understand. So you're saying that when the GOP supported reparations, they weren't racists but now that the Dems support reparations they are racists. Exactly when and how did that change?
Republicans have never been for reparations.

According to the Harvard study below, the MSM are biased against Trump and FXN is roughly equal in reporting positive/negative.

Figure-6-NEW-web.png

Actually that's not proof of bias. It's just proof that there is a lot of negative shit to say about our president. The Harvard study didn't say Fox was fair or unbiased or even accurate.

Next you're going to say that syphilis doesn't get a fair shake because nobody says nice things about it.
Liberal editorial staff at the major networks and print media are biased against Trump and against working class Americans. Liberal elites in gated communities like to tell poor whites in the danger zone how they should think and feel.
Seems no worse than the GOP, lead by a billionaire, born with a silver spoon, who likes to tell poor whites in the danger zone how they should think and feel.

Figure-6-NEW-web.png

Seems no worse than the GOP, lead by a billionaire, born with a silver spoon, who likes to tell poor whites in the danger zone how they should think and feel.
Whites in the danger zone know how they feel... “Four More Years! Four More Years!”

Republicans have never been for reparations.
On the contrary they were the first to propose them in Special Field Orders No. 15. Sherman was a Republican and acted with the consent of Lincoln. Reparations were supported by the GOP-controlled congress.

Whites in the danger zone know how they feel... “Four More Years! Four More Years!”
If so, I fear they will get what they deserve rather than what they want.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

Post the actual quote where Trump said this. If not, see a psychiatrist for your mental health problems.
These aren’t people. These are animals.

Trump was talking about immigrants when he said it.

I posted the video when he said it.

Twice.

I can’t stop you if you’re determined to stay ignorant. That’s your choice.

Figure-6-NEW-web.png

Don’t believe what you’re seeing and hearing. Believe only me. The sign of a cult leader. Charles Manson said the same type of things. To his followers. And they became violent.

So let me ask you one question? Who is the party of the Confederacy? Hmmm?

D443cr_X4AEOyof

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
the party of the confederacy was the democratic party dumbass !!! Lincoln was a republican !! and dont try to say that the racist dems switched to the republican party ...Strom Thurmond was the only one !

They ARE being successfully flipped in that direction.

Something so strange, I asked these Republicans what their conservative values are and they start crying they’re being attacked.

And the reason they start crying is because when you say what their values are out loud they know they’re not supposed to approve of them but they can’t understand why not?
Republicans don’t cry. We are the party of mature people. We are the party of responsible adults.

Presupposing that to be true, and I don't vote for Democrats, where in the Hell is your leadership?

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

I don't understand why it bothers the Republicans to be called racists by a political party that is practicing subtle genocide against the whites. I know the whites have been instilled with a false sense of guilt, but can't they get over it?

Forum List

Back