The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.

No Party has ever tried to impeach a sitting President with the type of smear campaign that Adam Schiff is currently running, Joey! When all is said and done...the Democrats are going to be remembered as poor losers who knew they couldn't argue against Trump's accomplishments with the slate of abysmal candidates they had running and chose instead to perpetrate a series of pathetically bad "investigations" into crimes that they knew didn't exist!
Yep,
The dem candidates are a clown car that is a fact, And like I said the country is divided right down the middle with no minds being changed one way or another

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.

No Party has ever tried to impeach a sitting President with the type of smear campaign that Adam Schiff is currently running, Joey! When all is said and done...the Democrats are going to be remembered as poor losers who knew they couldn't argue against Trump's accomplishments with the slate of abysmal candidates they had running and chose instead to perpetrate a series of pathetically bad "investigations" into crimes that they knew didn't exist!
Yep,
The dem candidates are a clown car that is a fact, And like I said the country is divided right down the middle with no minds being changed one way or another
The constant barrage of shifting accusations has made it clear to all this is just a witch hunt.

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

It's not going well for you.

Then why are you spending so much time whining about it.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Most people were opposed to impeaching Nixon until about two weeks before he resigned.
Lol
The difference is the country split right down the middle and no minds are being changed look at the numbers compared to slick Willey and Nixon’s times. You fucking moron

open hearings just started, & the #s showed b4 they even started that more americans are agreeing to impeach. right now it is about 50/50, but there's much more to come.

75429708_1264956023699929_4831406812894855168_n.jpg

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

Most people were opposed to impeaching Nixon until about two weeks before he resigned.
Lol
The difference is the country split right down the middle and no minds are being changed look at the numbers compared to slick Willey and Nixon’s times. You fucking moron

open hearings just started, & the #s showed b4 they even started that more americans are agreeing to impeach. right now it is about 50/50, but there's much more to come.
Lol
You do realize no minds are gonna be changed across the nation, the country is split right down the middle and that’s the way it should be

Yep,
The constant barrage of shifting accusations has made it clear to all this is just a witch hunt.
The accusations have never changed. It has always been about what the President and his goons did to bolster his own campaign. It was disgusting behavior and unlike "grabbing 'em by the pussy" it is highly illegal for a President to behave that way.
If he weren't doing something wrong, he would not have kept it a secret, working around the State Department and hiding his conversation with Zelensky in the "Super Safe" computer no one can access.
Trump is guilty as hell and if my Republican senator doesn't vote to impeach him, no matter what her excuse, I will never vote for her again. And I've always been a loyal supporter of hers but this is for real. The man needs to go. I'll chip in and help pay for the UHaul to take his gold plated bed back to Trump Tower.

Lol

Lol
You do realize no minds are gonna be changed across the nation, the country is split right down the middle and that’s the way it should be

September 25, 2019

From the archives: How the Watergate crisis eroded public support for Richard Nixon
By Andrew Kohut (1942-2015)

FT_14.08.08_NixonResignation_2x.png
:113:

From the archives: How the Watergate crisis eroded public support for Richard Nixon

Yep,
I think the president has picked up support.

The few brain dead retards here as in this thread that are convinced President Trump is gone are so far out in radical leftwing land that about the only place they can make themselves feel better is to come to a message board like this and have a circle jerk spewing their utter bull shit.

What they fail to see is, it's people like them that are turning people off. It's painfully obvious the likes of Adam ScHITt and the rest have played every corrupt game they can dream up to get rid of Trump, and they've been doing it since hours after he was elected and they have done nothing else, nothing, but the American people see it. The American people aren't near as stupid as they think they are, and come next year, the democrats are going to be in for another huge let down as they're punished for all this corruption and dumfuckery.

Yep,
The accusations have never changed. It has always been about what the President and his goons did to bolster his own campaign. It was disgusting behavior and unlike "grabbing 'em by the pussy" it is highly illegal for a President to behave that way.
If he weren't doing something wrong, he would not have kept it a secret, working around the State Department and hiding his conversation with Zelensky in the "Super Safe" computer no one can access.
Trump is guilty as hell and if my Republican senator doesn't vote to impeach him, no matter what her excuse, I will never vote for her again. And I've always been a loyal supporter of hers but this is for real. The man needs to go. I'll chip in and help pay for the UHaul to take his gold plated bed back to Trump Tower.
Lol
You do realize that over 90% of the country does not give two shits about politics, and certainly does not watch any of these clown show hearings.
The country is divided right down the middle and no minds are being changed as the way it should be. You need to fucking wake up

Yep,

& all the extensive real time notes by ambassador taylor & other state dept documents are in pompeo's hands that he will not release to the congress despite the congressional subpoenas to get them.

nobody hides evidence that would set them free.

lol
Never believe any high-level civilian federal employees they are fucked up from the get go....

Yep,
The accusations have never changed?

I’ve seen a lot of BS posted on USMB, but you win the award.

Lol

If Americans are so against Trump there’s an election in less than a year from now.
But you know that’s BS, so you need to keep the witch hunt going.

How many Republicans watched the first Benghazi investigation?

How many Republicans watched the second Benghazi investigation?
How many Republicans watched the third Benghazi investigation?
How many Republicans watched the fourth Benghazi investigation?
How many Republicans watched the fifth Benghazi investigation?
How many Republicans watched the sixth Benghazi investigation?
How many Republicans watched the seventh Benghazi investigation?

Lol

If Americans are so against Trump there’s an election in less than a year from now.
But you know that’s BS, so you need to keep the witch hunt going.

It has nothing to do with voting for Trump

It has to do with holding Trump accountable for abuses of office.
That is why impeachment is in the Constitution. They could have just said ....wait until the next election

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?
13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

That's 4% of our population, or put another way. 96% did NOT watch. If you had a serious disease and your dr told you that you had a 96% chance of surviving...those are overwhelming numbers. An OVERWHELMING number of people did NOT tune in. Again: Even fewer than for Comey or Kavanaugh.

And this was supposedly for impeachment of the President.

You're losing, Old Lady. The "commentators" are doing their best to keep it alive. They're still losing. They're trying to manufacture some kind of crime. It's not working, and it's making you look desperate and pathetic.
He needs to be fired. The only desperate and pathetic people I hear are the ones defending Trump's actions.

This is a representative republic. We fire him at the ballot box.

Yep,

You just don't like him and can't see past your own bias. Too bad, so sad

Most Americans disagree and can see what is going on

Lol

Lol

the players just switched sides....

ows_152832416017257.jpg

~S~

Even if Trump is not removed from office, he will not come out as innocent

What is being revealed is a disjointed foreign policy being run by political cronies pushing Trumps personal agenda
Our State Department is in a shambles as dedicated career diplomats are pushed aside for getting in the way
because the people who hate him will simply never give him the benefit of doubt they give their own side. those who say he's guilty today they also did with russia, peeing on prostitutes, and every other smear they can come up with.

this charade will change no minds only reinforce existing feelings

Lol

Lol

the players just switched sides....

ows_152832416017257.jpg

~S~
.... and still no Russian connection

Forum List

Back