The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?
13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

That's 4% of our population, or put another way. 96% did NOT watch. If you had a serious disease and your dr told you that you had a 96% chance of surviving...those are overwhelming numbers. An OVERWHELMING number of people did NOT tune in. Again: Even fewer than for Comey or Kavanaugh.

And this was supposedly for impeachment of the President.

You're losing, Old Lady. The "commentators" are doing their best to keep it alive. They're still losing. They're trying to manufacture some kind of crime. It's not working, and it's making you look desperate and pathetic.

Ohhh..people know. This is not exactly a secret

Newsflash. People have jobs

And twitter? Who follows twitter?

Kids and political junkies...

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

It's not going well for you.

Why is it that a woman "Playtime's" age can only rate all of my posts "funny"?

Har har har, galump galump galump...."funny". Sure, good one.

Too many older women here got old but never wise. Geez

13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

That's 4% of our population, or put another way. 96% did NOT watch. If you had a serious disease and your dr told you that you had a 96% chance of surviving...those are overwhelming numbers. An OVERWHELMING number of people did NOT tune in. Again: Even fewer than for Comey or Kavanaugh.

Your losing, Old Lady. The "commentators" are doing their best to keep it alive. They're still losing. They're trying to manufacture some kind of crime. It's not working, and it's making you look desperate and pathetic.

^

HTB1jJDsh3vD8KJjSsplq6yIEFXaa.jpg

Billions of views......

Politicians forget that tits and ass sell in America.....not a bunch of boring politicians who are always offended

:boobies:

Ohhh..people know. This is not exactly a secret

Newsflash. People have jobs

And twitter? Who follows twitter?

Kids and political junkies...

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

Why is it that a woman "Playtime's" age can only rate all of my posts "funny"?

Har har har, galump galump galump...."funny". Sure, good one.

Too many older women here got old but never wise. Geez

haaaaaaaa................... that's all you got?... again? of course it is. your emory boards need replenishing suzy. they are worn out & dull - much like you apparently. wanna answer the question i asked you several posts ago that you seem to be ignoring?

what 'process' ?

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers
The Senate will have to be more serious.

The House is doing the preliminary work.

Then why are you spending so much time whining about it.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Most people were opposed to impeaching Nixon until about two weeks before he resigned.

the encouraging thing is people who cannot tune in live, can turn to a multitude of media platforms. i don't think those 'ratings' reflect anything other than tv. i watched it live mostly on youtube on my internet radio. smartphones are another means that isn't reflected in tv ratings. then there are the endless loops of watching the whole thing or highlights from the actual people testifying available that weren't invented during nixon or even clinton's impeachments.
Sure they can tune in and get the filtered feed of what was said. So I see that's your problem lol

You're losing, Old Lady. The "commentators" are doing their best to keep it alive. They're still losing. They're trying to manufacture some kind of crime. It's not working, and it's making you look desperate and pathetic.

I didn't tune in, most of us were working during the time it was on.

Fact is, half the country supports impeaching Trump. He kind of dug himself in deeper with his tirade against the Ambassador.

Then why are you spending so much time whining about it.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Most people were opposed to impeaching Nixon until about two weeks before he resigned.
Yep people kind of frown on the political opposition breaking into the opposition headquarters
Not so much when you are putting the country first.

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.
Even if Trump is not removed from office, he will not come out as innocent

What is being revealed is a disjointed foreign policy being run by political cronies pushing Trumps personal agenda
Our State Department is in a shambles as dedicated career diplomats are pushed aside for getting in the way

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.
Even if Trump is not removed from office, he will not come out as innocent

What is being revealed is a disjointed foreign policy being run by political cronies pushing Trumps personal agenda
Our State Department is in a shambles as dedicated career diplomats are pushed aside for getting in the way
And when he's reelected what will your excuse be?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

the problem is, most can't take THEM seriously....~S~

most of the majority are either knee deep in covering up shit, probably to save their own hides. it was proven that some $40 million was funneled into the NRA from the roooskies for trump's election & i'm willing to bet alot of (R)s both in the house & senate benefited from dark dirty cash too. those that didn't are probably too chicken shit to say anything for fear of getting trump's wrath or would rather trade their american patriotism for keeping their job. of course ms lindsey - i am convinced - is being blackmailed... about something he has buried in his closet.

the encouraging thing is people who cannot tune in live, can turn to a multitude of media platforms. i don't think those 'ratings' reflect anything other than tv. i watched it live mostly on youtube on my internet radio. smartphones are another means that isn't reflected in tv ratings. then there are the endless loops of watching the whole thing or highlights from the actual people testifying available that weren't invented during nixon or even clinton's impeachments.
Sure they can tune in and get the filtered feed of what was said. So I see that's your problem lol

filtered feed? really? so if you watched it live on yer smartphone ---- or direct Q& As from video ---- are YOU that stoooopid to not be able to know what you are hearing & seeing?

i suppose if you are a trump supporter, that might happen. specially if you obey donny when he said 'don't pay attention to what you see & hear; stick with us'

or when rotten rudy said that 'truth isn't truth'.

luckily the majority of americans that do tune in to this stuff aren't fox viewing orange koolaid sucking automatons.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers

The House is doing the preliminary work.

Oh the Senate will ABSOLUTELY be more serious. You might not like who they call, and as this "Impeachment" falls apart, I think it becomes less and less likely the House will even vote to Impeach.

Forum List

Back