The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch!

That's probably going to depend on whether 30 million illegals get amnesty or not. I know you Dems are looking to get that great big voting block, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Guess what?

Rounding up 30 million illegals is like herding cats.....you ain't going to catch them.

Set up a path to citizenship where the good ones get to stay. 30 million people, there must be some good ones in there

Fuck 'em, ain't got to 'round 'em up. Just make it impossible to get a job or welfare. As soon as we cut off the gravy train they'll pack right up and head right out just the way they came in.

I agree, instead of chasing some poor Mexican trying to feed his family take anyone found employing an illegal and throw him in jail. Once you lock up a handful of employers the jobs will dry up.

Who is the bigger criminal, a Mexican trying to feed his family or some fat cat making a fortune off of cheap labor?

Last edited:
The only way it works is if a couple big time criminal employers do the perp walk on the Nightly News. I've been a fan of employer sanctions ever since I read them in the 1986 amnesty. If the Executive Branch would enforce them we'd not have a problem. We don't need any new laws, just enforce the ones we've already got.

The only way it works is if a couple big time criminal employers do the perp walk on the Nightly News. I've been a fan of employer sanctions ever since I read them in the 1986 amnesty. If the Executive Branch would enforce them we'd not have a problem. We don't need any new laws, just enforce the ones we've already got.

Arrest a couple of high profile executives and watch the jobs dry up. You would have to open up the fences to allow illegals to go back to Mexico

But we know it will not happen. They would rather arrest a Mexican farm worker than a white fat cat with political connections

Arrest a couple of high profile executives and watch the jobs dry up. You would have to open up the fences to allow illegals to go back to Mexico

But we know it will not happen. They would rather arrest a Mexican farm worker than a white fat cat with political connections

No, we don't know that. People like get involved and I are still fighting to MAKE it happen. What illegal immigration has done to the workforce is criminal, and needs to be addressed. As long as there are people willing to stand up for what is right, there is a chance that we can get something done.

No, we don't know that. People like get involved and I are still fighting to MAKE it happen. What illegal immigration has done to the workforce is criminal, and needs to be addressed. As long as there are people willing to stand up for what is right, there is a chance that we can get something done.

Why not make them legal?

Give them migrant work Visas. Allow them to work, pay taxes, stop hiding. Allow them to go home when they want and come back to work.
Allow them to apply for citizenship and get credit for the time they have been here

The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch on illegal immigration. They think enforcing our laws is "extreme". Unbelievable!

I can't speak for Democrats, but our laws on immigration, along with a great many of our unrealistic policies, are extreme. And in the real world they are largely ignored as a matter of pragmatic necessity.

Can you imagine the kind of world we would live in if our immigration policies were actually enforced with zero tolerance? What if we did all the things necessary to ensure that immigration law followed strictly across the land? We could do it, but at what cost?

I, for one, don't want to live in a walled off police state where our citizenship is routinely challenged or where employers can be punished harshly for the "crime" of hiring the wrong person.

The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch on illegal immigration. They think enforcing our laws is "extreme". Unbelievable!

I can't speak for Democrats, but our laws on immigration, along with a great many of our unrealistic policies, are extreme. And in the real world they are largely ignored as a matter of pragmatic necessity.

Can you imagine the kind of world we would live in if our immigration policies were actually enforced with zero tolerance? What if we did all the things necessary to ensure that immigration law followed strictly across the land? We could do it, but at what cost?

I, for one, don't want to live in a walled off police state where our citizenship is routinely challenged or where employers can be punished harshly for the "crime" of hiring the wrong person.

Yes, I can imagine it. A country that has educated tradesmen building quality structures on a livable wage instead of imported wage slaves that are unqualified, and slough off all their social expenses on the remaining taxpayers. There is nothing extreme or unfair about our current immigration laws, we take in more LEGAL immigrants each year than the rest of the world combined. How would it be 'fair' to all those LEGAL immigrants waiting in line for us to let 30 million lawbreakers go to the head of the line?

Where do you get this 'walled off police state' drama from?

Of course employers should be punished for hiring illegal labor. What they do is take jobs from American citizens and LEGAL immigrants, cut their wages to an amount that makes it impossible for Americans to live on, pockets ALL the savings and sticks the taxpayer with the social costs. It's modern day slavery for the workers and tax fraud for the criminal employers.

The problem with most of you anti-Immigration types is that your anger is directed towards the brown people who are taking the jobs you'd never want to work, anyway, instead of the fat cats who don't want to pay someone a fair wage to do them.

Do you really think that there are employers out there hiring illegals who don't know exactly who they are hiring?

Why not make them legal?

Give them migrant work Visas. Allow them to work, pay taxes, stop hiding. Allow them to go home when they want and come back to work.
Allow them to apply for citizenship and get credit for the time they have been here

ok....are they also going to have to pay a sum of cash for the back taxes they did not pay?....

The problem with most of you anti-Immigration types is that your anger is directed towards the brown people who are taking the jobs you'd never want to work, anyway, instead of the fat cats who don't want to pay someone a fair wage to do them.

The problem with most of you liberals is that you never know what the fuck you're talking about. I've been saying throughout this thread that the criminal employers need to be prosecuted. It's Obama and Bush before him that won't follow the damned LAW.

I've been in the construction trades most of my adult life and I'd be HAPPY to start working those jobs again. My only problem is that I'm an American who is expected to pay his bills and his taxes, which is impossible to do on the current wages paid for those construction jobs.

You see, I've got responsibilities to my family like college for my kid, insurance for my car, payments to the doctor, etc., etc.... I can't live 8 people in a 2 bedroom house, I can't use the ER as a clinic, I can't give a false or stolen Social Security number and avoid paying taxes.

And just for the record moron, it's got nothing to do with skin color. That racist canard is old, tired and wrong.

Why not make them legal?

ok....are they also going to have to pay a sum of cash for the back taxes they did not pay?....

How would you determine what they owe? There's no records of stolen social security numbers...

Why not make them legal?

No

Because given the chance they would have gladly accepted a fair wage and paid a tax on it

If anything, those who employed them should have to pay back taxes

Why not make them legal?

How would you determine what they owe? There's no records of stolen social security numbers...

Workers who worked under a fake SSN paid taxes and received no credit

The problem with most of you liberals is that you never know what the fuck you're talking about. I've been saying throughout this thread that the criminal employers need to be prosecuted. It's Obama and Bush before him that won't follow the damned LAW.

I've been in the construction trades most of my adult life and I'd be HAPPY to start working those jobs again. My only problem is that I'm an American who is expected to pay his bills and his taxes, which is impossible to do on the current wages paid for those construction jobs.

You see, I've got responsibilities to my family like college for my kid, insurance for my car, payments to the doctor, etc., etc.... I can't live 8 people in a 2 bedroom house, I can't use the ER as a clinic, I can't give a false or stolen Social Security number and avoid paying taxes.

And just for the record moron, it's got nothing to do with skin color. That racist canard is old, tired and wrong.

No, of course it isn't.

I always am amazed how you think these illegals are all lving large on your dime.

I know a lot of people in the trades, and they are doing fine. Of course, no one is building houses right now because we already have more than the market can sell, but blame the illegals for your woes...

I'm always kind of amused that you guys want to fire all the government workers because they are making too much money, but you have a fit when someone undercuts your salary.

Workers who worked under a fake SSN paid taxes and received no credit

Bullshit! They claimed 'Exempt' and paid NOTHING! Why worry about it, when the wages get reported to the IRS they go after the REAL owner of that SS number!

No, of course it isn't.

I always am amazed how you think these illegals are all lving large on your dime.

I know a lot of people in the trades, and they are doing fine. Of course, no one is building houses right now because we already have more than the market can sell, but blame the illegals for your woes...

I'm always kind of amused that you guys want to fire all the government workers because they are making too much money, but you have a fit when someone undercuts your salary.

The only people doing fine in 'the trades' are the criminal employers. No one is building anything right now, but even in the boom legal American workers had wages that dropped or remained flat. Prevailing wage in construction is the same now as it was in 1980.

No dipshit, I have a fit when someone ILLEGALLY undercuts my wages, as would you.

The only people doing fine in 'the trades' are the criminal employers. No one is building anything right now, but even in the boom legal American workers had wages that dropped or remained flat. Prevailing wage in construction is the same now as it was in 1980.

No dipshit, I have a fit when someone ILLEGALLY undercuts my wages, as would you.

Not seeing what you are complaining about.

You were the ones who insisted on breaking up the trade unions in "right to work" states and now you are whining that illegals are undercutting your wages?

Not seeing what you are complaining about.

You were the ones who insisted on breaking up the trade unions in "right to work" states and now you are whining that illegals are undercutting your wages?

What do unions have to do with illegals ILLEGALLY taking jobs?

Davis-Bacon wages in 90% of trades hasn't gone up in 20 years. Why?? Imported illegal labor. The unions are happy with that, why do you think they're fighting the enforcement of our laws? They get compliant dues payers and more guaranteed Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back