The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch on illegal immigration. They think enforcing our laws is "extreme". Unbelievable!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1B2fr1fSc&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney: The GOP's Most Extreme Candidate - YouTube[/ame]

-

The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch on illegal immigration. They think enforcing our laws is "extreme". Unbelievable!

Mitt Romney: The GOP's Most Extreme Candidate - YouTube

-
under the Obama administration, deportations have actually increased compared to Bush. how is that not enforcing the laws?

notice i didnt post any blogs or extremely partisan sites. you can debate calling his numbers "bogus" or inflated due to the nature in which they count a deportation. but it is what it is. border security is better.

Obama's deportation record: inside the numbers - CNN

Obama defends handling of illegal immigration - Washington Times

-
under the Obama administration, deportations have actually increased compared to Bush. how is that not enforcing the laws?

notice i didnt post any blogs or extremely partisan sites. you can debate calling his numbers "bogus" or inflated due to the nature in which they count a deportation. but it is what it is. border security is better.

Yes, his numbers are up over Bush's, but border security is no way, no how better. Don't get me wrong, it isn't any worse, either, but 'border security' has been a joke for 20 years.
I know this is true because I LIVED on it.

-

Obama skews deportation figures:
Obama Admin Skews Deportation Figures | Judicial Watch

Obama already said he won't deport anybody now unless they have committed major crimes.

You are not responding to the ad anyway. Why is using E-verify "extreme"? Why is having "illegal aliens" self deport extreme? They are not! The Democrats are extreme! They want open borders.

-

Republicans will fall on their sword with their Immigration position

Wrong side of history once again

there are a lot of these people in California RW who would like to see a lot of these folks deported too....they call themselves Democrats.....we have more than enough Illegals out here.....want a few?....

-

If you're going to quote something, you should at least check to ensure it bolsters your point. Taken from your own source:

The 396,906 figure is indeed a record -- but not by much. A total of 392,862 people were deported in 2010 -- a difference of little more than 1%, according to ICE. Almost 390,000 people were deported the year before that.

Significantly larger increases in the total number of deportations occurred during George W. Bush's administration. Fewer than 120,000 people were deported in 2001, when Bush took office.

Analysts say much of the change over the last decade has been due to the implementation of controversial federal-led measures such as Secure Communities initiative and the Criminal Alien Program, which are designed to root out undocumented immigrants accused or convicted of various criminal acts. Both measures predate Obama's presidency.

That's probably going to depend on whether 30 million illegals get amnesty or not. I know you Dems are looking to get that great big voting block, but I don't think it's going to happen.

That's probably going to depend on whether 30 million illegals get amnesty or not. I know you Dems are looking to get that great big voting block, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Guess what?

Rounding up 30 million illegals is like herding cats.....you ain't going to catch them.

Set up a path to citizenship where the good ones get to stay. 30 million people, there must be some good ones in there

I lived there for more than 25 years. President Obama has put more "boots on the ground" than any other time in history and he has deported many more than any other president.

Hopefully, he won't "finish the dang fence" because it never worked before and won't work now. Its nothing but a gimmick for R's to use to get re-elected.

Fact is, illegals (FROM THE SOUTH) are down to less than a trickle.

Just be glad President Obama is addressing the other three borders where the real threat comes from. By all accounts, both unPatriot Act and FEMA now actually work and you can thank President Obama for that as well.

Or you can keep pretending all of this is still as bad as it was under Bush.

Guess what?

Rounding up 30 million illegals is like herding cats.....you ain't going to catch them.

Set up a path to citizenship where the good ones get to stay. 30 million people, there must be some good ones in there

Fuck 'em, ain't got to 'round 'em up. Just make it impossible to get a job or welfare. As soon as we cut off the gravy train they'll pack right up and head right out just the way they came in.

Guess what?

There are way fewer than 11 million now but it always amazes me that rw's actually believe you just "round them up and deport them".

If that were possible, it would have been done long ago.

Silly rw's.

There are way fewer than 11 million now but it always amazes me that rw's actually believe you just "round them up and deport them".

Silly rw's.

Yo are delusional if you believe that. The figure was 11 million in 2002, Bear Stearns estimate in 2005 was 20 million and it was low. If you want I can go through the numbers with you, but I'm sure you already know I'm right. You amnesty nuts just know that 11 million is an easier number for the masses to swallow than the 30 million that are REALLY here.

And please point out where I said "Round them up and deport them."

Last edited:

Silly rw's.

Yo are delusional if you believe that. The figure was 11 million in 2002, Bear Stearns estimate in 2005 was 20 million and it was low. If you want I can go through the numbers with you, but I'm sure you already know I'm right. You amnesty nuts just know that 11 million is an easier number for the masses to swallow than the 30 million that are REALLY here.

hmmm Bear Sterns.... what happened to them? i dont really remember......

Guess what?

Silly rw's.

Show me a legislative proposal for "round them up and deport them."

Silly rw's.

hmmm Bear Sterns.... what happened to them? i dont really remember......

2000 Census - 9 million
We get an average annual 2 million a year for the last 12 years with about 10% going back home.
We got over 30 million illegals here, from something like 40 countries.

Now please point out where I said "Round them up and deport them.".

The Democrats are soooooooo out of touch!
Wait'll the General Election campaigning starts.

Mitt Romney will WISH he saw the same amount of campaign-buck$ comin'-in that Barack Obama will generate.

THEN you'll see how "outta touch" the Dems are.

543.gif

-

Obama skews deportation figures:
Obama Admin Skews Deportation Figures | Judicial Watch

Obama already said he won't deport anybody now unless they have committed major crimes.

You are not responding to the ad anyway. Why is using E-verify "extreme"? Why is having "illegal aliens" self deport extreme? They are not! The Democrats are extreme! They want open borders.

-
Big business wants open borders, no matter who the party is, and the USA that is now controlled by big business, wants modern day slavery/enslavement (i.e. getting rid of the middle), in so that they can continue to create this utopic world here in which they do envision and/or hope for always sadly enough now. They won't stop with their envisionment or dream (even if delayed), so we should be wise to their ideals and solutions, and we should push back if we see them getting way out of line, in which they have gotten way out of line, all for which has caused what we do see to this very day in all of this mess.

Guess what?

Silly rw's.

How do you know there are "way fewer" than that? You just made that up. LOL!

How about nearly 24 million:
Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources

-

-

Yes, his numbers are up over Bush's, but border security is no way, no how better. Don't get me wrong, it isn't any worse, either, but 'border security' has been a joke for 20 years.
I know this is true because I LIVED on it.

A border security is like a condom. It gives you a false sense of security while being screwed.

If you guys were REALLY serious about the illegal immigration issue, you'd go after the rich douchebags who hire these folks because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Forum List

Back