The Democrats are Republicans

oujiQualm

Rookie
Jul 20, 2011
Hi everyone. There is one Wall Street Party. How anyone can conclude that the Democrats are trying to change anything can be explained by an addiction to one of the following two substances: crack and or the New York Times

There are 2 Republican Parties. One is called The Democrats.

Hi everyone. There is one Wall Street Party. How anyone can conclude that the Democrats are trying to change anything can be explained by an addiction to one of the following two substances: crack and or the New York Times

There are 2 Republican Parties. One is called The Democrats.

:eusa_eh:

Now that's just ridiculous. Everybody knows there are two main political parties in the United States: The Democrat Party and the Democrat-Lite® Party.

I agree. The oil companies should supply their own navy and soldiers for their global oil wars! I work too hard to subsidize the oil-banking-war contracting sector with my taxes!

I agree. The oil companies should supply their own navy and soldiers for their global oil wars! I work too hard to subsidize the oil-banking-war contracting sector with my taxes!

Most do. A major oil company has two sites in African of which I'm familiar - Nigeria and Angola - that have their own compounds and military. They also have numerous escape plans in case the natives somehow overrun the barricades. It's part of the cost of doing business.

Forum List

Back