The Democratic Convention is Just Plain Weak So Far

McCain's comment was that he didn't "really love his country until he was deprived of its company." I can relate to that. "You don't know what you've got until it's gone," is hardly the same as, "You don't have anything until you have everything your way."

You are a schmuck. Of course you would see it that way. :eusa_hand:

Have a nice day.

John McCain was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

McCain at least joined the military and served his country, WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. He could have done whatever he wanted to, but he followed in the steps of his father and grandfather and join the military. Does that sound like a silver spoon to you?

It sounds to me like McCain took a lot of things for granted in his early years, and after having it all taken away for five years, he began to realize that. I can't hold him in contempt for that, I can only respect him for learning a life lesson.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. If we weren't sure of ourselves, you would come here and say we aren't confident.

Most of your right wing churches are filled with white racists.

Bush killed 4000 soldiers over a lie.

McCain said he never appreciated America until he was a POW.

McCain has gone against the McCain from 2000. Before Obama debates him, maybe he should debate himself. Some people still think he is pro choice. They don't realize he flipped on that.

LOL thanks for showing your true colors. Exactly what is a right wing church? Well, other then a bunch of racist, lol! All whites who are conservatives and attend church are racist?

Bush killed 4000 soldiers over a lie. Remind me how many DEMS supported the war again? Did VP Biden say yes to it? I cant remember please inform.

My point was if you are going to have a convention lay out your fu*(ing plan on how you are going to fix the issues not a bunch of feel good crap no one but those who have decided on Obama care about. We, the undecided, dont give 2 shi*s about that stuff.

As for Mccain I never said i was voting for him. I could care less about him but I will say being tortured after serving your country says a lot. I will say one thing. I was and still am undecided but I wont be voting for Obama. If Mccain fails also then I will vote for the indepent. as a vote of no confidence.

You're an idiot. McCain offered to serve his country, so he obviously had some sort of respect or pride in it before becoming a POW.

Same with John Kerry, right?

And a lot of misguided, unfocused kids who don't know what they want to do in life go into the service first. It isn't always a glamourous reason or for the love of their country. My buddy went in because he didn't want to go to college and he didn't want to work construction. McCain wanted to put it on his resume when he ran for politics.

Your homework assignment is to see Men of Honor with Cuba Gooding Jr. and Denero.

You clearly haven't a clue about black history.

Same with John Kerry, right?

Yes, exactly.

And a lot of misguided, unfocused kids who don't know what they want to do in life go into the service first.

Wow, I'm glad you have faith in our military. I love your leftwing bullshit.

It isn't always a glamourous reason or for the love of their country.

McCain was neither misguided or unfocused. He was doing what his father and grandfather has done, out of respect.

My buddy went in because he didn't want to go to college and he didn't want to work construction.

Your buddy is not McCain, so what's your point?

McCain wanted to put it on his resume when he ran for politics.

Proof?

Your homework assignment is to see Men of Honor with Cuba Gooding Jr. and Denero.

Seen it, a few times. It's one of only 2 movies where I didn't want to punch Cuba Gooding Jr. in the head.

You clearly haven't a clue about black history.

I grew up on black history. I even took a black history class in high school.

Last edited:
I have watched the convention a bit. The only thing I have really came away sure about is the DEMS are really sure of themselves and truly think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have never seen so many people talk about how great they are! I mean I can really relate to people who attended a racist church, an adulterer, a rich Kennedy who killed a woman, a woman who claims she has never been proud of her country until it came time for her husband to run for president, and a Clinton who openly hates Obama but lies so she can save her career inside a political party. What a waste!

God bless America! :salute:

Yes, exactly.

Wow, I'm glad you have faith in our military. I love your leftwing bullshit.

McCain was neither misguided or unfocused. He was doing what his father and grandfather has done, out of respect.

Your buddy is not McCain, so what's your point?

Proof?

Seen it, a few times. It's one of only 2 movies where I didn't want to punch Cuba Gooding Jr. in the head.

I grew up on black history. I even took a black history class in high school.

My buddy's story proves you may be assuming way too much when you assume McCain joined the military for love of country.

What did McCain try to do when he got out of the military? Same for Kerry. Both wanted to go into politics. Read a book.

Facts are never bullshit. Don't act like every soldier is heroic and smart. Most of them are young, dumb and full of cum.

If you know black history, you should understand why this is the first time a Michelle Obama doesn't feel like she lives in a racist country. Every black I know is shocked Obama is the nominee and they still don't believe white America will vote for a black guy. Will you?

PS. I agree about punching Cuba Gooding Jr. in the face. LOL.

My buddy's story proves you may be assuming way too much when you assume McCain joined the military for love of country.

No, your buddy's story proves your buddy didn't give a shit about his country.

What did McCain try to do when he got out of the military? Same for Kerry. Both wanted to go into politics. Read a book.

There are a lot of options for people who want to go straight into politics. Like, going to college, for instance. McCain went into the military. Which do you think was the easier route? Four years in a school, or five years as a prisoner.

Facts are never bullshit. Don't act like every soldier is heroic and smart. Most of them are young, dumb and full of cum.

I won't assume they are all heroes if you won't assume that they are all deadbeats. Thanks.

If you know black history, you should understand why this is the first time a Michelle Obama doesn't feel like she lives in a racist country. Every black I know is shocked Obama is the nominee and they still don't believe white America will vote for a black guy. Will you?

She needed a black man to be President to feel like the country was no longer racist? Give me a break. So does that mean women can still think this country is sexist?

No, your buddy's story proves your buddy didn't give a shit about his country.

There are a lot of options for people who want to go straight into politics. Like, going to college, for instance. McCain went into the military. Which do you think was the easier route? Four years in a school, or five years as a prisoner.

I won't assume they are all heroes if you won't assume that they are all deadbeats. Thanks.

She needed a black man to be President to feel like the country was no longer racist? Give me a break. So does that mean women can still think this country is sexist?

My buddy would punch you in the face for saying that. He was an average middle class American kid. Post 9-11, people went in for patriotism. Pre 9-11, they went in for college tuition or because the town they lived in had a horrible economy. That's why they pray on inner city kids.

McCain didn't join during Nam. He signed up before that. And he got into fighter pilot school, even though he finished at the bottom of his class. Fighter pilots had it the best. He should have never been a fighter pilot. He crashed 5 planes. He sure as hell didn't go to the front lines. He was like Prince Harry.

No, they aren't all deadbeats. I'm generalizing, true.

And you are making way too much out of Michelle's comment. No matter what, you aint voting for Obama so fuck it, right?

My buddy would punch you in the face for saying that. He was an average middle class American kid. Post 9-11, people went in for patriotism. Pre 9-11, they went in for college tuition or because the town they lived in had a horrible economy. That's why they pray on inner city kids.

McCain didn't join during Nam. He signed up before that. And he got into fighter pilot school, even though he finished at the bottom of his class. Fighter pilots had it the best. He should have never been a fighter pilot. He crashed 5 planes. He sure as hell didn't go to the front lines. He was like Prince Harry.

No, they aren't all deadbeats. I'm generalizing, true.

And you are making way too much out of Michelle's comment. No matter what, you aint voting for Obama so fuck it, right?

How did he becoma a POW if he was did not get to the front lines? What criteria are you using to evaluate whether he should have been a fighter pilot? You do not know much about warfare if you think fighter pilots have it best...especially during Vietnam. I would say submariners and surface ship sailors have it better than fighter pilots.

I have watched the convention a bit. The only thing I have really came away sure about is the DEMS are really sure of themselves and truly think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have never seen so many people talk about how great they are! I mean I can really relate to people who attended a racist church, an adulterer, a rich Kennedy who killed a woman, a woman who claims she has never been proud of her country until it came time for her husband to run for president, and a Clinton who openly hates Obama but lies so she can save her career inside a political party. What a waste!

:lol: and I guess you can relate to a guy who owns so many houses he can't keep track, a man who left his first crippled wife to marry a younger, richer prettier woman (mccain is an adulterer too remember), a woman who not only got hooked on pills but stole from her own non-profit to feed her addiction, a woman whose own father had been in prison and who was connected to the mob and a killing of a journalist, and a party in general who by and large of the most perverts (mark foley, bill o'reilly), cheaters (rudy, john mccain, newt, etc.) liars (bush, cheney, rice, rove, libby, et al), and not to mention they are in bed with the Saudi's and have been lining their pockets with our money all the while ignoring the fact that 15 or the 19 highjackers were Saudi nationals.

uh huh...the Dems are out of touch with the American people... :cuckoo:

700 french troops.. WOW. thats like.. a fucking lot. *yawn*

say, how many countries have already pulled out? It's cool though.. your reaction speaks more about how many sensitive issues Biden touched on than it does your perceived errors.
It’s france we are talking about, not a military strong hold country

lies do cause me to get upset, I’m sorry

You mean they didn't hang anyone yet? You are such a racist, I have a hard time taking you serious. Racists are somewhere short of human.

before you respond, answer me this midcan5, if i were to attended a church that support white supremacy for 20 years, would that make me a racist?

How did he becoma a POW if he was did not get to the front lines? What criteria are you using to evaluate whether he should have been a fighter pilot? You do not know much about warfare if you think fighter pilots have it best...especially during Vietnam. I would say submariners and surface ship sailors have it better than fighter pilots.

You need to watch top gun. The fly boys are superior to all others. He crashed 5 planes. Would you fly with the guy? And he finished at the bottom of his class. Sound familiar? Yea, you think bush and mccain were fighter pilots because it sucked. you live in lala land.

Front lines means patrolling on foot, or on boat going up river and getting ambushed. kerry was front line. Mccain dropped bombs from 1000 up. Didn't get dirty until he got shot down. he must not have been that good.

What if you heard kerry sang like a bird while he was a pow. you'd use it against him, right?

you'd call kerry a manchurian candidate if he were brainwashed for 5 and a half yrs in a pow camp, right?

and you'd think it was weird if he were pro torture after being tortured.

it must have worked. the enemy must have gotten good information off mccain if he is pro torture, right?

Forum List

Back