The Democratic Convention is Just Plain Weak So Far

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I'm channeling pundits a little here, but my personal observation is that the speeches thus far have been WEAK SAUCE indeed.

There's such a wealth of stuff to attack, like the disaster in Iraq, the economy, you name it. But mostly what the Democrats giving speeches are yammering about is...

healthcare.

Yawn.

That was Teddy's thing. It was Hillary's, too.

And am I totally uninspired.

HEALTHCARE?

Also, the jokers the camera keeps flashing to, like Susan Sarandon, Spike Lee and Al Franken, are NOT very inspiring, either. This is the crowd we want to hand over the keys to?

And Shaq, who said he's going to run for Gov. of Alabama and pres someday.

I personally think he looked a little....inebriated, but one never knows. He used to say he was a Republican. That was before Obama. Now he's an Independent, but one who just wants a black guy to get the presidency.

I've been ignoring it.

I'm the guy who also skipped out of all high school pep rallies to smoke cigarettes in the parking lot with the rest of the malcontents.

It's so weak that it's keeping you all glued to your television just to see what they are doing :lol:

I thought John Kerry gave a great speech! I loved how he turned around their critisim of him in 04 back on McCain. I hope they produce ads to that effect!

The problem with the Democrats is that they never get as down and dirty as the Repugs.

Focusing on the issues clearly doesn't win elections as proven in the past two elections.

They need to come out swinging and really pummel the Repugs with all the scandals and wasteful spending and hypocrisy they show.

ive only seen about 20 minutes of it so far. guess it really isnt that exciting, so ill just stick with the sox-yanks games :)

since sharpton was allowed to speak...i dont watch...has nothing to do with freedom of speech has everything to do with my freedom from liers.

And Shaq, who said he's going to run for Gov. of Alabama and pres someday.

I personally think he looked a little....inebriated, but one never knows. He used to say he was a Republican. That was before Obama. Now he's an Independent, but one who just wants a black guy to get the presidency.

And naturally your outrage at the possibility of him being president has NOTHING to do with him being black. Everyone but you is a racist, naturally.

Forum List

Back