The Democrat "position" on women

The #1 position for ALL women should be....

maid-services1-437x300.jpg

:clap2:

Liberals say it's none of my buisness, well I agree but like I tell my teenage son if i'm paying for it. It is my buisiness. Not to hard to understand unless your an idiot. When I first got married my ex and I didn't want a baby, so we paid $50.00 for a doctors appt. and then paid $30.00 a month for birth control. We struggled to pay bills, but we managed, and now i'm suppose to pay for other womens birth control? Then I want a refund for the money I paid.

Women, to you assholes are mindless animals that can't survive or make decisions for themselves without a man whispering in their ears.

That makes no sense, whatsoever. Why? I'm not the one proposing we give women "free" birth control and "free" abortions. I'm not the one proposing we give anyone anything "free." I'm a proponent of letting people sink or swim on their own.

If any woman wants to go on birth control then good for them, go for it, just don't ask me to pay for it.

you calling my dead mother a slut?

No. Oh wait, you answered for me. My bad.

contraception is none of your fucking business.

I know, right? Then how do i get stuck with the bill?

If i went into a restaurant, had a beer, then got billed for a couple beers and a cheeseburger, i'd be all like WHAAAT?"

Well guess what pal....I don't get to CHOOSE what I pay for....like a defense budget 10X the cost of even the next most powerful nation in the world....I don't get to Choose not to pay for corporate welfare, and I don't get to choose to pay for a redundant fucking entity like the Department of Homeland Security....that we already had with the NSA, CIA and FBI....

So if I don't get to fucking choose, why should you?

What makes you special? Because the AM radio boys say you are? You aren't any better than any other taxpayer...so what's the deal slick....why should you get "special dispensation" while the rest of us still have to pay for shit we don't believe in?

Liberals say it's none of my buisness, well I agree but like I tell my teenage son if i'm paying for it. It is my buisiness. Not to hard to understand unless your an idiot. When I first got married my ex and I didn't want a baby, so we paid $50.00 for a doctors appt. and then paid $30.00 a month for birth control. We struggled to pay bills, but we managed, and now i'm suppose to pay for other womens birth control? Then I want a refund for the money I paid.

Great...when I get to stop paying for the shit in my previous post, you can stop paying for birth control.

Forum List

Back