The Democrat Political Stars...????

Whatever happened to Harold Ford jr.?

Was he too mentally stable and somewhat likeable to have any future in the Democrat Party?

Old Harold left Tennessee because of "higher aspirations" and threw away his chances of getting well-known nationally. While here -- he was EXTREMELY electable and to the right of MOST of the DNC..

The Dems cannot unleash their stars, because the Progressive Revolution is currently in progress. Elections have consequences. And for the DEMS that means the "ruling junta" is not extremely popular nation-wide.

Corey Booker and Joe Manchin (W.Vir) are gonna get bitch-slapped every time they try to be independent. Because you have to discipline in a revolution..
Show ANY instance of either getting 'bitch slapped' by Obama.

C'mon Synth.. You're making me WORK on Sunday just because you have a selective memory??? And BTW -- I didn't SAY "bitch-splapped by OBAMA" -- I merely referred to them getting abuse by their own troops...

Cory Booker Visited President Obama To Make Amends After Bain Capital Flap

When Newark Mayor Cory Booker (D) went off-message and defended private equity during a "Meet the Press" appearance in May, many Democrats were angry and Republicans used him in their attack ads. And while Booker is standing by his comments, he admits in a Wall Street Journal interview published Monday that he visited the president shortly after the flap to explain himself.

"This kind of stuff is nauseating to me on both sides," Booker told host David Gregory. "It's nauseating to the American public. Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity."

Hours after the Sunday show aired, Booker attempted to clarify his departure from the Obama campaign's talking point on Twitter and in a YouTube video.

Or more to bitch-slap point....

Cory Booker’s truth — and its consequences - The Washington Post

Booker has gained much unwelcome attention from his own political party, while being nearly sanctified by Republicans, for the singular offense of telling the truth.

And then untelling the truth

“I have to just say from a very personal level, I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity,” Booker said. “To me, it’s just this — we’re getting to a ridiculous point in America, especially that I know. I live in a state where pension funds, unions and other people are investing in companies like Bain Capital. If you look at the totality of Bain Capital’s record, it ain’t — they’ve done a lot to support businesses, to grow businesses.”

Hearts leapt.

While regular folks shielded their eyes from the blinding light of Truth, political operatives left and right shifted into warp speed. Republicans produced an insta-ad capitalizing on Booker’s remarks — See? Even Democrats dislike President Obama’s attack on Bain — while their counterparts on the left began launching correctives.

David Axelrod promptly made the rounds and explained to talk show hosts what Booker really meant. (As though Americans can’t understand what they plainly hear.) Others pointed out Booker’s own cozy relationship with equity capital political donors. And Booker, obviously scrambling to recapture favor with the Obama campaign, posted a YouTube video before another sun had set.

WITHIN A DAY -- Was forced to grovel and recant. Bitch-slapped by the Prez Press Secretary and GOES to Obama to kiss the ring.. Got it??

Manchin is a bit more obscure because they CAN'T punish him publicly. Reid NEEDS his vote and that's why he's currently escaping punishment. Be ASSURED -- the WRATH of the pimps will descend on this man as soon as he no longer holds their key to Senate votes..

W.Va. Sues Obama, EPA Over Mining Coal Regulations - NYTimes.com

West Virginia, at the direction of Democratic Gov. Joe Manchin, sued the Obama administration today to overturn new federal rules on mountaintop removal mining.

Manchin, other top W.V. Dems, plan to skip Democratic convention - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

(CBS News) Three Democrats from West Virginia, including first-term Sen. Joe Manchin, are skipping the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C. this September, where President Obama will formally receive the party's presidential nomination.

The West Virginia Democratic Party told reporters Monday that in addition to Manchin, Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and Rep. Nick Rahall do not plan to join West Virginia's delegation. State Party Chair Larry Puccio said Sen. Jay Rockefeller will attend and will serve as the group's honorary chair.

Mr. Obama is unpopular in the state and lost 41 percent of the West Virginia primary vote to a convicted felon. Manchin -- who faces his own re-election battle this year -- has said he's not sure he'll vote for Mr. Obama.

I hate to see Dem stars LIKE Corey Booker bruised for speaking their minds to the "customers" --- don't you?

Last edited:
Dem Topics:

Liz Warren You didn't build, that the State did

Sandy Fluke You're paying for it, why not tap it?

Hugo Chavez Obama economics are the only way

Joe Biden Too much starch in my shirts makes me cranky, I remember FDR

Michelle Obama You knuckleheads are fat and lazy, drop and give me 20

Barry Soetoro Change, this time for the better

I'm watching the Convention and waiting for the rising Dem stars and starlets. Haven't seen any yet. And if they trot Wasserman-Schultz or Raum Emanuel again -- I might have to stop watching completely...

Well, the Democraps have the nobody American Pie actor known for his apple pie scene trashing the wives of Romney and Ryan. Great PR for the Democraps.

People without jobs or just working hard for a living appreciate an overrated, overpaid piece of shit in Hollywod making sexual jokes about the GOP nominees' wives....it's a winning deal for Obamination, keep it going.

Forum List

Back