The Democrat Party - DOA

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
The leftist DNC scum is meeting in Atlanta today for a convention to select their new leader. Unfortunately they are in my neighborhood (Atlanta). There are no protesters yelling at these pukes or pepper spraying them. This is because the Democrat's opposition are not a bunch of fuck sacks.

The two leading candidates for the top DNC leadership position:

1. Tom Perez: A career public servant, which is another way of saying he is not worth a shit and could not earn a living in the private sector. He is also a radicalized leftist. I would not let this despicable prick dog sit for me, as I fear my beloved pet would either be eaten or raped, or both.

2. Keith Ellison: He is a Muslim. He is not a magic carpet riding, scimitar wielding Muslim. He is a black Muslim, which means he is a radicalized militant who self-identifies with the Nation of Islam over the United States of America. This crazy fucker does not belong in Congress, in politics, or in the United States. This sick fuck needs to be put on a leaky boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Sick to your stomach yet? There's more. Noted thief and fraudster, Donna Brazille gave a speech at this clusterfuck of an event in Atlanta. We all know what a scum bag she is. If you allow her to give a speech at your event, then you are basically ratifying who she is. Her presence wholly undermines the DNC's credibility.

I hate the national Dem party and their shit bag leftist members. The reason they lost the presidency and have been suffering monumental legislative and state level losses is because their leftist agenda and Alinski tactics are alienating middle America. The nonsensical, chicken-fucking cluster-jerk being held in Atlanta today is the same old shit. This makes it an exercise in futility.

One of two things need to happen:

1. The legitimate liberal Americans (aka moderates) need to kick out the radicalized left and take back their party. The DNC is led by extremists who are WAY out of the mainstream.

Or

2. The legitimate liberal Americans need to break off and form their own party.

Either choice will cut the oxygen supply to the radical left, causing them to be alienated from the majority of the Dems and/or forcing them to moderate and rejoin the majority of the Dems.

The radical leftists who control the DNC are a cancer and they need to be treated. The mainstream Democrat voters who are being alienated by them need to do something to fix their party. Or, they can come over to the right.

Now excuse me while I go tend to my dogs. With all these degenerate Democrats in town I am afraid for their lives. I fear that one or more of them may be raped and eaten.

The leftist DNC scum is meeting in Atlanta today for a convention to select their new leader. Unfortunately they are in my neighborhood (Atlanta). There are no protesters yelling at these pukes or pepper spraying them. This is because the Democrat's opposition are not a bunch of fuck sacks.

1. Tom Perez: A career public servant, which is another way of saying he is not worth a shit and could not earn a living in the private sector. He is also a radicalized leftist. I would not let this despicable prick dog sit for me, as I fear my beloved pet would either be eaten or raped, or both.

2. Keith Ellison: He is a Muslim. He is not a magic carpet riding, scimitar wielding Muslim. He is a black Muslim, which means he is a radicalized militant who self-identifies with the Nation of Islam over the United States of America. This crazy fucker does not belong in Congress, in politics, or in the United States. This sick fuck needs to be put on a leaky boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Sick to your stomach yet? There's more. Noted thief and fraudster, Donna Brazille gave a speech at this clusterfuck of an event in Atlanta. We all know what a scum bag she is. If you allow her to give a speech at your event, then you are basically ratifying who she is. Her presence wholly undermines the DNC's credibility.

I hate the national Dem party and their shit bag leftist members. The reason they lost the presidency and have been suffering monumental legislative and state level losses is because their leftist agenda and Alinski tactics are alienating middle America. The nonsensical, chicken-fucking cluster-jerk being held in Atlanta today is the same old shit. This makes it an exercise in futility.

1. The legitimate liberal Americans (aka moderates) need to kick out the radicalized left and take back their party. The DNC is led by extremists who are WAY out of the mainstream.

Or

Either choice will cut the oxygen supply to the radical left, causing them to be alienated from the majority of the Dems and/or forcing them to moderate and rejoin the majority of the Dems.

The radical leftists who control the DNC are a cancer and they need to be treated. The mainstream Democrat voters who are being alienated by them need to do something to fix their party. Or, they can come over to the right.

Now excuse me while I go tend to my dogs. With all these degenerate Democrats in town I am afraid for their lives. I fear that one or more of them may be raped and eaten.

Hey now! Ole Donna? She gonna kick ass and take names!

Hee hee!

Uhhhmmmmm..... no, it's because it's an internal function that affects nobody outside of it.

Are you a Democrat? Wouldn't seem so, since you don't even know what it's called.
Assuming you are not, it's none of your bidness. Quit whining about what other people are doing with their own operations and frickin' grow a pair.

One corrupt political party catering to Wall Street/corporate elites at the expense of society as whole down, one to go.

Go ahead and be cocky. But remember

Trump is a 3rd party guy

The GOP barely fended off dem challenges in red districts

The Dems added a senate seat

The pop vote went to Hillary .

On top of all that, the dem base is now pissed and energized over trump.

Next election will be interesting.

Or

The further to the left the democratic moves is further away from the majority of the country!

Yawn.

The best thing the Democrats have going for them right now is Trump.

The 54% who voted against him will be kept angry, and the 46% who voted for him will be disappointed when he doesn't make their dreams come true.

Trump is a 3rd party guy

The Dems added a senate seat! :)

The GOP was defending 24 seats to the Dems 10. I expect you'r mathematically
challenged so I'll do the math for you, 34 seats, 22 Republican - 12 Democrat. :)

More bad news I'm afraid: Among the 33 Class I Senators up for regular election in 2018, there will be 23 Democrats, 2 independents who caucus with the Senate Democrats, and 8 Republicans. All Republicans need do is win 7 of 33 to keep control. HA HA!

350px-2016_US_Senate_election_results_map.svg.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

Uhhhmmmmm..... no, it's because it's an internal function that affects nobody outside of it.

Are you a Democrat? Wouldn't seem so, since you don't even know what it's called.
Assuming you are not, it's none of your bidness. Quit whining about what other people are doing with their own operations and frickin' grow a pair.
Fuck you and your anal retentive attitude, Pogo. There are news organizations inside filming segments. As such, public comment is appropriate.

Are you a Dem? Ummmmmm... seems so, since you are convinced you can pass judgment on others.

Trump is a 3rd party guy

Timmy, Trump won. The DNC is alienating its base. But, hell, let them alienate their base. Ellison or Perez, either one, will just drive more people to our side.

But in all fairness, 4 years is a long time and anything is possible.

Yawn.

The 54% who voted against him will be kept angry, and the 46% who voted for him will be disappointed when he doesn't make their dreams come true.
The best thing the Dems have going is Trump?!? You mean, the candidate that beat them just over 3 months ago? It's a little early in the day to be smoking crack, isn't it?

Alynsky tactics of ridicule are actually very effective when the humor is based on reality. Bed wetters have become increasingly detached from reality, so their "humor" is perceived as the slanderous "hate speech" it is. Laughing at bed wetters in their safe spaces and being annoyed by their mindless SJW harassment (because it isn't "activism" when you trash people's character without justification) is an instinct for evolved cognizant human being.

Fuck you and your anal retentive attitude, Pogo. There are news organizations inside filming segments. As such, public comment is appropriate.

Are you a Dem? Ummmmmm... seems so, since you are convinced you can pass judgment on others.

Nope. If there's one thing I'm not, it's a joiner.
And that's why I'm not concerned with what they're doing in there. Doesn't affect me.

Yawn.

You could be right, although it is way too early to tell, but perhaps Trump may end up losing majority control of the House & Senate, as did Obama! I still believe though, that America is a center-right country and the democrats will lose more support the further they move to the left! Strange as it may seem, the democrats & news media does not yet understand that while a majority of Americans don't like the way Trump says things, they support the majority his policies.

Alynsky tactics of ridicule are actually very effective when the humor is based on reality. Bed wetters have become increasingly detached from reality, so their "humor" is perceived as the slanderous "hate speech" it is. Laughing at bed wetters in their safe spaces and being annoyed by their mindless SJW harassment (because it isn't "activism" when you trash people's character without justification) is an instinct for evolved cognizant human being.

Nobody was better at disarming their critics and political opponents than Ronald Reagan!

Or

The further to the left the democratic moves is further away from the majority of the country!

The further left of the corporate Wall Street economic model perhaps, yeah.

Or

I hope Keith Ellison

Or

Hope Keith Ellison wins. For one thing, it will keep you whining.

[

You could be right, although it is way too early to tell, but perhaps Trump may end up losing majority control of the House & Senate, as did Obama! I still believe though, that America is a center-right country and the democrats will lose more support the further they move to the left! Strange as it may seem, the democrats & news media does not yet understand that while a majority of Americans don't like the way Trump says things, they support the majority his policies.

I don't think the country is "center right". You have guys like my brother the union thug who voted for Bernie in the primaries and Trump in the general.

The bigger problem is going to be that when Trump fails to deliver on things like repealing the ACA, all these wingnuts are going to be less enthusastic about showing up in swing districts, or might nominate complete clowns in the primaries that lose badly.

Trump is a 3rd party guy

The Dems added a senate seat! :)

The GOP was defending 24 seats to the Dems 10. I expect you'r mathematically
challenged so I'll do the math for you, 34 seats, 22 Republican - 12 Democrat. :)

More bad news I'm afraid: Among the 33 Class I Senators up for regular election in 2018, there will be 23 Democrats, 2 independents who caucus with the Senate Democrats, and 8 Republicans. All Republicans need do is win 7 of 33 to keep control. HA HA!

350px-2016_US_Senate_election_results_map.svg.png

Yep . And there will be no prez election . So a bunch of pissed off dems will show up . Along wh disillusioned trump voters who will have grown tired of his antics .

Forum List

Back