The Democrat Congress has begun deliberations.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
This time on raising the debt ceiling again. In other words...we have to plunge ourselves another trillion dollars in debt to fund Barrycare and his bailouts.

Not many know this but it was raised to 12.4 trillion dollars just 3 weeks ago....well...according to the Democrat Congress...it ain't enough.

New debt ceiling is reported to be "somewhere above 13 trillion dollars".

maybe as much as 1.8 trillion above 12.4 trillion

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New deal on debt to be decided - Jan. 19, 2010

They were right....Obama is on track to double the National Debt in his first term.

Debt on January 21st 2009....10.6 trillion
New debt ceiling....14.2 trillion?

Not bad Obama...in office for one year and already we are 2 trillion deeper with a potential to make it nearly 4 trillion in the first 2 years of your term....that sure is change...BUT IT'S NOT THE CHANGE AMERICA VOTED FOR!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Leave them alone, they're doing the right thing. What we should be doing in encouraging them. For what they are doing is commiting political suicide.

The fall will be here soon.

Fools.

From what I've heard on the news the idiots in DC are kicking around the idea of another stimulus bill.

These guys are lunatics. All of em.

From what I've heard on the news the idiots in DC are kicking around the idea of another stimulus bill.

These guys are lunatics. All of em.
This out of control, ruffshod raping of the American tax payer has got to stop...PLEASE!!!!

Well...I stand corrected...the current bill before Congress asks for 1.9 trillion dollar increase in the debt ceiling...

The Democrats just don't get it....they are out of touch with mainstream America....just like Bush!!!!

This time on raising the debt ceiling again. In other words...we have to plunge ourselves another trillion dollars in debt to fund Barrycare and his bailouts.

Not many know this but it was raised to 12.4 trillion dollars just 3 weeks ago....well...according to the Democrat Congress...it ain't enough.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were right....Obama is on track to double the National Debt in his first term.

Not bad Obama...in office for one year and already we are 2 trillion deeper with a potential to make it nearly 4 trillion in the first 2 years of your term....that sure is change...BUT IT'S NOT THE CHANGE AMERICA VOTED FOR!!!!!!!

Well one problem for the Democrats, they need 60 votes in the Senate to pass a debt ceiling increase, guess which side of the aisle has some newly found bargaining power? OOPS......

yea yea PP , it's wrong , but we never heard a fucking peep out of you an the MSNBC board when Bush was in office, too busy with those little boys in thailand , I guess LOL

fuknomx9.gif

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well one problem for the Democrats, they need 60 votes in the Senate to pass a debt ceiling increase, guess which side of the aisle has some newly found bargaining power? OOPS......

Unfortunately I don't think it will help in this instance.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually suspect it might, I believe the Democrats will get the debt ceiling increase in the end but not without having to do some spending reduction trading for it.

I actually suspect it might, I believe the Democrats will get the debt ceiling increase in the end but not without having to do some spending reduction trading for it.

They have to get at least one Republican Senator to join their ranks in voting for this and this is where the vulnerability is. What I can't stand is this....the leftwingers bitch about Bush and his adding 5 trillion dollars to the debt over 8 years...then not saying a fricken word about Obama's adding potentially 4 TRILLION DOLLARS IN 2 YEARS!!!!!

Forum List

Back