The Democrat -- A Disgraceful Party

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The Party of pro-baby killers.

The Party of anti-Americanism or, at least anti-sovereignty.

The Party of liars.

The Party of subjugation.

The Party of Statists.

They took a whooping in the 2010 midterm elections and they fail to take a hint.

They are about to take a huge pounding and STILL they will refuse to see that which is right in front of them and under their noses.

They are disgraceful.

also the party of the global citizen, they want to make sure everyone gets a piece of other peoples hard work.

the party of the UN most want the UN to tell us how to live

and dont forget the party that has no problem spending other peoples money as long as they are not working for it.

also the party of the global citizen, they want to make sure everyone gets a piece of other peoples hard work.

the party of the UN most want the UN to tell us how to live

and dont forget the party that has no problem spending other peoples money as long as they are not working for it.

Actually, I think you hit on some good points while (if I were feeling inclined to be a bit less snarky and a bit more fair and accurate) I probably should modify a couple of my original bullet points.

And, wtf? As to ONE of them, I will:

I retract / modify the part where I call them the party of liars. The leadership absolutely is. They ARE almost universally liars. The rank and file Democratics are probably fairly honest folks, by and large. But they are tragically misguided. Still, that's not the same as being liars -- like their leadership.

Forum List

Back