The Dementia of the Right Wings Pants-On-Fire Un-Truths.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
One way to define the dementia that has gripped the right in America would be to start with a list various synonymous phrases for dementia: derangement, insanity, madness, mental decay, mental deterioration, mental disorder, personality change, softening of the brain, unbalance...

The list could go on but I think the point is made. What concerns me is that what once passed for wierdness in cyberspace, the hyberbolic thread titles on internet message boards, has now become unofficial party speak for the opponents and sworn enemies of everything Obama. It seems as if the right's opposition to everything Obama has morphed into a rightist red version of those crazy leftist progressive pink ladies. Just look at the news:

On the subject of Nebraska Senator Nelson and the Nebraska Governor, was the word 'bribe' every used or has the right media invented the link between a deal and a bribe?

Look at the death panel hoopla. On one hand Palin says the use of the term 'death panels' was a metaphor and on the other hand...

December 23, 2009
Categories:Sarah Palin
'Death panels' revisited
Greg Sargent and Media Matters review the history of "death panels" and are pretty convincing on the point that Sarah Palin has asserted, at least at times, that she was referring to end-of-life counseling, which isn't what she said today.

Most convincingly, Palin's spokeswoman confirmed to Jake Tapper early in the discussion that she was referring to end-of-life counseling.

Palin has also, however, been suggesting that the whole thing was just a "metaphor" for quite a while — though that's hard to square with the very vivid image of panels before one actually stands in judgment.

Posted by Ben Smith 11:49 AM
palin-paints-picture-of-obama-death-panel-giving-thumbs-down-to-trig.html

YOu get the 'birthers' and tea baggers and other assorted fringe groups meeting with and being urged on by sitting members of congress , some in GOP leadership positions.

One never saw (to my knowledge) any leader of the DNC urging those crazy pink ladies on.

One way to define the dementia that has gripped the right in America would be to start with a list various synonymous phrases for dementia: derangement, insanity, madness, mental decay, mental deterioration, mental disorder, personality change, softening of the brain, unbalance...

The list could go on but I think the point is made. What concerns me is that what once passed for wierdness in cyberspace, the hyberbolic thread titles on internet message boards, has now become unofficial party speak for the opponents and sworn enemies of everything Obama. It seems as if the right's opposition to everything Obama has morphed into a rightist red version of those crazy leftist progressive pink ladies. Just look at the news:

On the subject of Nebraska Senator Nelson and the Nebraska Governor, was the word 'bribe' every used or has the right media invented the link between a deal and a bribe?

Look at the death panel hoopla. On one hand Palin says the use of the term 'death panels' was a metaphor and on the other hand...

December 23, 2009
'Death panels' revisited
Greg Sargent and Media Matters review the history of "death panels" and are pretty convincing on the point that Sarah Palin has asserted, at least at times, that she was referring to end-of-life counseling, which isn't what she said today.

Most convincingly, Palin's spokeswoman confirmed to Jake Tapper early in the discussion that she was referring to end-of-life counseling.

Palin has also, however, been suggesting that the whole thing was just a "metaphor" for quite a while — though that's hard to square with the very vivid image of panels before one actually stands in judgment.

YOu get the 'birthers' and tea baggers and other assorted fringe groups meeting with and being urged on by sitting members of congress , some in GOP leadership positions.

One never saw (to my knowledge) any leader of the DNC urging those crazy pink ladies on.

How boooooooooooooooooooooooring, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!! Got anything else??

Quickly!!! Must vote in the Media Matters poll.

Sarahhhhhhhh

Palinnnnnnn.

I don't run nearly as fast I used to before I started my brain only diet

zombies-1.jpg

December 23, 2009
'Death panels' revisited

Have you read the stimulus bill yet?

No, why then no wonder why you didn't know that "Health Benefit Advisory councils" are in the STIMULUS BILL...you know those things Sara Palin Dubbed "Death Panels"

Sheesh Dev, don't be like John Conyors....read the bills man.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...e-stimulus-bill-not-the-health-care-bill.html

Forum List

Back