The Delusional Vegan Thread

Aside from those comments, I think these firefighters did a smart thing becoming vegans.

What are you so afraid of?
Others controlling our lives? People should be allowed to eat whatever they want to eat. Hell, if the vegans and one of Darwin's laws are correct, natural selection will kill off the meat eaters in good time anyway!
Why do some meat eaters get so paranoid when they hear of people who choose not to eat meat?
I have a friend who is vegan who once told me she hates telling people she is one because she gets so many angry and even aggressive reactions from people when she does. I didn't believe her till I saw it happen to her one day.
Since I cut down on meat I've also had a few really defensive reactions myself from people who get mad when they ask me to dinner and want to know my food preferences.

I think some meat eaters feel guilty deep down inside and that's why they react the way they do.

People have already cut down on meat consumption and less and less people are feeling so great about eating animals raised in factory farms, either for their own health's sake or out of compassion or both.

I think eating meat will become more of a luxury item and less of a staple in the future.
There's no paranoia, I think you should read what I posted there again....

Forum List

Back