The Delusional Vegan Thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today.

(Smith) If you want to eat your cheeseburger, go outside?

(Esselstyn) You want to go eat a cheeseburger, then you need to go to a special room, where people are eating cheeseburgers. Wouldn't that be great?"

The Osgood File: Transcript

:lol::lol:

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!

Hitler was a big time vegan too, routinely made fun of and disparaged anyone eating meat or dairy in his company...

"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today.

(Esselstyn) You want to go eat a cheeseburger, then you need to go to a special room, where people are eating cheeseburgers. Wouldn't that be great?"

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!

Vegans are stupid. Don't blame them, they are B12 deficient.

We can't feed everyone in the world as it is, and they want people to adapt a more expensive diet?

I just finished a steak ... you know ... if that did happen I would hope that people finally stood up against this "morals" crowd.

Hitler was a big time vegan too, routinely made fun of and disparaged anyone eating meat or dairy in his company...

Hitler was not a vegan, but he liked Wagner.

Hitler was not even a strict vegetarian.

He ate fish in butter sauce, e.g.
He was a vegan, but just like Obama and the meat eating and smoking, he couldn't always practice what he preached. Here's from the horse's mouth itself, so to speak:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."

In private conversations, Hitler often recited the benefits of eating raw vegetables, fruit, and grains, particularly for children and soldiers. In an attempt to disgust dinner guests and provoke them into shying away from meat, he reportedly told graphic stories of visits he had made to a slaughterhouse in the Ukraine.

He DID often make fun of and disparage those who ate meat or dairy in his company. And clearly, always tried to ruin their dinners.

In a diary entry dated April 26, 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing, "An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also."

Eerie isn't it?

Someone better lock me up - I like Wagner and I eat fish.....and I've been disgusted by slaughterhouses too.

Hah and bones thinks she's going to take over the board then the world! :lol:

The sad thing about vegans ... they have to take pills or they get sick because of not eating meat.

I wonder what the world would look like if humans were vegetarians and not omnivores. I reckon it would probably look like an overgrown jungle or huge savannah lands on the land masses between the poles, full of absolutely bugger-all human artifacts.

He was a vegan, but just like Obama and the meat eating and smoking, he couldn't always practice what he preached. Here's from the horse's mouth itself, so to speak:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."

In private conversations, Hitler often recited the benefits of eating raw vegetables, fruit, and grains, particularly for children and soldiers. In an attempt to disgust dinner guests and provoke them into shying away from meat, he reportedly told graphic stories of visits he had made to a slaughterhouse in the Ukraine.

He DID often make fun of and disparage those who ate meat or dairy in his company. And clearly, always tried to ruin their dinners.

In a diary entry dated April 26, 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing, "An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also."

Eerie isn't it?

Veganism is not the same as vegetarianism.

And someone who eats trout in butter sauce is not even a strict vegetarian.

The sad thing about vegans ... they have to take pills or they get sick because of not eating meat.

I wonder what the world would look like if humans were vegetarians and not omnivores. I reckon it would probably look like an overgrown jungle or huge savannah lands on the land masses between the poles, full of absolutely bugger-all human artifacts.

Meh ... we are omnivores ... as it was meant to be by nature of whatever deity you believe in, so I think I'll have some beef jerky.

Eerie isn't it?

Yeah, yeah...

Look at the rhetoric. It's the same. Be honest.

Oops, yes I realize that's impossible.

:lol:

I want a burger, now...

There is nothing in meat that cannot be acquired through some obscure plant or derived or made by the body.

Eerie isn't it?

Yeah, yeah...

what rhetoric?

and, are you calling me dishonest?

Yeah, yeah...

what rhetoric?

Clearly you didn't read my post, where Hitler's rhetoric regarding getting meat out of human diet was quoted. It's the same rhetoric you hear from "vegans" today.

You either did not read it, or you're dishonest. Make the call.

Meh ... we are omnivores ... as it was meant to be by nature of whatever deity you believe in, so I think I'll have some beef jerky.

That deity - creating creatures which kill and eat each other. Must have been very bored - probably a teenaged deity :eusa_angel:

That deity - creating creatures which kill and eat each other. Must have been very bored - probably a teenaged deity :eusa_angel:

Naw ... just more proof it's a boy that made us! :razz:

Yeah, yeah...

what rhetoric?

Clearly you didn't read my post, where Hitler's rhetoric regarding getting meat out of human diet was quoted. It's the same rhetoric you hear from "vegans" today.

You either did not read it, or you're dishonest. Make the call.

i read your post, it was basically a copy and paste from the wiki entry

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i read this sort of shit numerous times.

you still have not understood the difference between veganism and vegetarianism.

a vegan would not even eat butter, and certainly no fish. a vegan would not even wear leather shoes. i linked you to the wiki entry. i suggest you read it, come back to me, and then apologize for calling me dishonest.

Forum List

Back