The DeLay Shirt, Now THIS! Funny Libs

IControlThePast said:
How does this statement defend the t-shirt maker at all? It only points out there is a difference between the "liberal" opinion and the crazy opinion of this "failing t-shirt retailer." :confused: If I was defending the t-shirt, why would I distance the "liberal" position from it?

So wait, now you have changed your opinion and think I am deriding the t-shirt instead of supporting it? I implied no more than Delay did, which means you could possibly read it that way, but only really believe it if you've got blinders on. You can't think that if I didn't imply anything that Delay didn't imply anything, and the original intent of the statement was only for those who think I am implying anything also have to think Delay implied a threat, and those who don't think I implied anything can't think Delay implied a threat. Anyway you have refused to refute the point that the house minority leader is doing this, and only accuse me of a generalized lib tactic. I am not saying Delay made threats against judges, because I don't believe he did and won't argue that point with you because I agree with you, so I don't know why you want to argue about that. What a horrible lib tactic, agreeing with conservatives :rolleyes:

Please consider upping your dosage.

Forum List

Back