The Delaware Debate

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
If all the Teabaggers debate with the aplomb of the Deleware Dingbat, the Republican Party is going to wake up with one hell of a hangover from their "Tea Party".

Christine put on quite a show for the people of Delaware. Non-stop attacks without factual backing, refusal to answer direct questions and right wing one liners.

Coons is quite dull, but was well prepared and directly avoided attacking O'Donnell as "distractions" from the issues

Christine put on quite a show for the people of Delaware. Non-stop attacks without factual backing, refusal to answer direct questions and right wing one liners.

Coons is quite dull, but was well prepared and directly avoided attacking O'Donnell as "distractions" from the issues
Sounds like he played it perfectly then.

When is their next debate?

I find it amazing that the TP members are so self assured that their path is the correct one.
Just like in 2000 when they elected Bush.

I find it amazing that the TP members are so self assured that their path is the correct one.
Lemmings%20jumping%20off%20a%20cliff%20while%20one%20is%20stopped.gif

What amazes me is that they have been selling themselves as a better alternative to the existing 2 party structure. A new direction for American politics.

And then we see the candidates they put up....O'Donnell, Paladino, Miller, Angle

This is the future of America?

Two years of Obama and four years of Dem controlled Congress have been real peachy eh? None of your candidates can run on their voting records. :lol:

"Deleware".

What amazes me is that they have been selling themselves as a better alternative to the existing 2 party structure. A new direction for American politics.

And then we see the candidates they put up....O'Donnell, Paladino, Miller, Angle

This is the future of America?

Well you do have to consider that 80% of them would re-elect Bush again if they could.

Why the hate on DE Rocky? You live here in OR, where we have had the embarrassment called Ron Wyden representing us very very badly since 1975

Why the hate on DE Rocky? You live here in OR, where we have had the embarrassment called Ron Wyden representing us very very badly since 1975

Anyone who has ever driven through Delaware understands why they are hated

Said nothing about Delaware, just the Delaware Dingbat.

Senator Ron Wyden will win re-election hands down, with my vote, as well as that of the majority of Oregonians. He has been and will continue to be one of the better Senators in this nation.

You did that in 2001. And the nation is still trying to recover from that.

But.... but.... but.... I thought the 'teabaggers' were a bunch of racists who only formed after the black guy became POTUS. So.... how did they do that in 2001?

Make your fucking mind up, lefties. Which is it?

Sometimes, stupidity is palpable.

Forum List

Back