The dehumanization of trans people must stop!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
HkQZvTT.jpg

In reality!

Perhaps the trans girl caricatures are actually themselves! The fat mannish ugly loud Trump base!
1530198925674-AP_18179017723866.jpeg

590cc0ee1600002000c59b03.jpeg

HkQZvTT.jpg

In reality!

Perhaps the trans girl caricatures are actually themselves! The fat mannish ugly loud Trump base!

Dude, just cut your penis off already.

Stop living with the disappointment.

Someone should really tell these leftist men that having a teeny weenie is not the same as being a girl.

It kind of is though....at least as far as the man is concerned.

Well, defining womanhood by what men think it is is EXACTLY the egregious and nasty appropriation I keep calling this "transgender" nonsense. As I said before, any biological male who tells you he's "really a woman" is just saying that he wants to wear dresses and makeup and call himself Tiffany, because that superficiality is all he knows about femininity.

HkQZvTT.jpg

In reality!

Someone should really tell these leftist men that having a teeny weenie is not the same as being a girl.

Well, defining womanhood by what men think it is is EXACTLY the egregious and nasty appropriation I keep calling this "transgender" nonsense. As I said before, any biological male who tells you he's "really a woman" is just saying that he wants to wear dresses and makeup and call himself Tiffany, because that superficiality is all he knows about femininity.

That and he can’t handle the weight on his shoulders when it comes to being a man.

HkQZvTT.jpg

In reality!

That and he can’t handle the weight on his shoulders when it comes to being a man.

He can't handle the weight on his shoulders when it comes to being a REAL woman, either; he just doesn't know it.

The difference is that he can LEARN to handle the weight of being a man; he can't ever learn about being an actual woman.

HkQZvTT.jpg

In reality!

Gee, who didn't see THIS ONE turning into another thinly-veiled Trump bashing hate fest? While pretending to be AGAINST hate.

Never mind that four years ago, most of these people were all great Obama voters and McCain voters! THEN they were GOOD PEOPLE. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back