The definitive word on "gay"marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I ever posted that I detest threads on gays? Personally I find the behavior abhorrent, yet unless someone wants to throw it in my face-with details, I will ignore it. Personally I think there is a biological factor to at least some of it, but that doesn't mean I condone the behavior.

The best examples are teaching and the military. Keep it to yourself, whether homosexual or heterosexual, there is no reason to 'be out there.' If you can't, you don't belong.

With that said, do not flame, I have no desire to close any threads. In all honesty, it's rarely the 'gays' that get specific regarding the acts or parts (Congressional representatives not withstanding), keep that in mind.

I have the perfect solution....
Jilian and other attorneys that feel as tolerant as she does can devote their weekends (free of course or at most the cost of a heterosexual marriage)sitting in the gay sections of the major cities and setup legal partnerships that state all of the things that they as life partners want. They can set it up to allow for tax deductions that are equal to what they think heteros get. Since the homosexual lobbies have stated that is all they really want that should end the crap about guys wearing wedding dresses and missusing the word marriage. They will also get the choice of kids that aren't wanted by traditional couples and would otherwise be stuck in an orphanage(after all that is also their biggest argument for gay adoption). No more so-called hate crimes, we are all equal.... right? If you want to kiss in public and take the chance of offending someone that will take violent steps against you, have them arrested when they slap the crap out of you, like the rest of us. Also, when a disease is prevalent in the homosexual community quarantines will be established and the names of ones that are spreading the disease will be publicized so that the disease can be eradicated were it originates from instead allowing the spread among heterosexuals.

No more preferrences, no more unequal crap. And no more ripping off the english language, gay will go back to meaning happy. And shutup about your silly sex lives, we don't care.

I have the perfect solution....
Jilian and other attorneys that feel as tolerant as she does can devote their weekends (free of course or at most the cost of a heterosexual marriage)sitting in the gay sections of the major cities and setup legal partnerships that state all of the things that they as life partners want. They can set it up to allow for tax deductions that are equal to what they think heteros get. Since the homosexual lobbies have stated that is all they really want that should end the crap about guys wearing wedding dresses and missusing the word marriage. They will also get the choice of kids that aren't wanted by traditional couples and would otherwise be stuck in an orphanage(after all that is also their biggest argument for gay adoption). No more so-called hate crimes, we are all equal.... right? If you want to kiss in public and take the chance of offending someone that will take violent steps against you, have them arrested when they slap the crap out of you, like the rest of us. Also, when a disease is prevalent in the homosexual community quarantines will be established and the names of ones that are spreading the disease will be publicized so that the disease can be eradicated were it originates from instead allowing the spread among heterosexuals.

No more preferrences, no more unequal crap. And no more ripping off the english language, gay will go back to meaning happy. And shutup about your silly sex lives, we don't care.

Amen

Excellent, maybe Pale Rider will shut his hole on the subject now that he has had his arse slapped?:bang3:

Excellent, maybe Pale Rider will shut his hole on the subject now that he has had his arse slapped?:bang3:

You've got a vivid imagination. I welcome anyone to try and slap me, and that includes you. Since this is the SECOND time you've made reference to slapping me, why don't you do it? Don't be a little pussy faggot. Step up, and I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck you slimey little prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back