The definitive list of Conservative's achievements:

Here, I'll start:

That's not a list, that's Republican philosophy.

This is a list of their achievements:

1. The wealthiest Americans, as a percentage, pay much less in taxes than the average American.

2. Republicans were able to extend the Bush Tax Cuts by holding unemployment benefits hostage for millions of Americans.

3. Republicans helped Iraq throw off Saddam's regime and become close friends with Iran AND enslave the female population by putting them in Burkas.

4. Republicans, working with the US Chamber of Commerce, were able, through tax write-offs and subsidies, move millions of American jobs to China.

See? THOSE are Republican "achievements". And there are plenty more. Why just recently, Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, just before the country's credit rating was downgraded. They're a "sly" bunch, those Republicans.

It's quite odd.... what some people consider to be 'politics'.... often, I would describe it as 'bullshit'. But that's just me.

It's quite odd.... what some people consider to be 'politics'.... often, I would describe it as 'bullshit'. But that's just me.

you know, i feel the same when i see the obama deranged posts on this board. so there ya go.

thing is, by definition, since conservatism is merely the desire to maintain the status quo, it can't really be used to solve problems.... and it hasn't.

what passes for 'conservatism' today is actually reactionary politics.... or the desire to return to the status quo ante... in this particular era, that being the dark ages and pre new deal depression era politics.

Conservatives know shit ain't fair and there are certain truisms which are universal and cant be rationalized away with all the feel-good-isms in the world.

Liberals want to mold shit to be they way they feel it should be, ignoring hard reality.

Feelings don't feed the Bulldog.

Conservatives know shit ain't fair and there are certain truisms which are universal and cant be rationalized away with all the feel-good-isms in the world.

Liberals want to mold shit to be they way they feel it should be, ignoring hard reality.

Feelings don't feed the Bulldog.

what are you babbling about? it's only "trusism" if you're a rightwingnut ideologue.

you do understand that, right?

but thanks for the mischaracterization and the total lack of understanding of politics.

what passes for 'conservatism' today is actually reactionary politics.... or the desire to return to the status quo ante... in this particular era, that being the dark ages and pre new deal depression era politics.

Compounded by the failure to understand one can never return to the past.

what are you babbling about? it's only "trusism" if you're a rightwingnut ideologue.

you do understand that, right?

but thanks for the mischaracterization and the total lack of understanding of politics.

Natural Law truisms have no political ties or origin.

Forum List

Back