The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

1. While you liars were screaming the Earth was “warming”, it was actually cooling (roughly 2010 - 2020)
Meanwhile, back in reality:

Lenssen-f2.png

Cult boi, when will you learn you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your fascist losers' club?

It is now warming - but that is part of the known cycle just like the cooling period
Sadly for you, there's that actual data stuff showing that you're making everything up.

So there has literally been nothing outside of the known natural cycles
Aside from that fact which exposes your total lack of knowledge about this subject matter, there is literally no study in the world that is able to link their theories to anything from man.

Yeah, yeah, you know nothing about science, and you want everyone to know. No need to keep hammering on that point.

So, on a scale of 10 to 10, how triggered are you about the whole world laughing so hard at you?

It's called an "average".

You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups. Back to the kiddie table with you. Here's a juicebox.
I talked to professor Lindzen about averages and he told me personally they use medians.

Here is a major problem with predictions. Who the hell can predict cloud formations 40 years into the future?

Discuss it here.

Or just keep running. Your choice.

It's astonishing that you seem to want to relive all of your humiliations. Why? Are you a glutton for punishment?
Let me show you facts.

I talked to professor Lindzen about averages and he told me personally they use medians.
That's so vague, it adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Again, to the kiddie table with you.

Here is a major problem with predictions. Who the hell can predict cloud formations 40 years into the future?
Nice subject change. Did you think no one would notice?

The model predictions have been excellent so far.

In contrast, your side's predictions have faceplanted. You can't even get the direction of the change right.

In contrast, your side's predictions have faceplanted. You can't even get the direction of the change right.

That's just a PragerU propaganda piece.

If you won't discuss the issue yourself, go away.
You have only contributed propaganda.
There were 2 eminent scientists explaining what you refuse to study.

Clouds and not CO2 are the dominant feature of Climate. How can you simply ignore clouds?

If you understood it, then you should have no problem summarizing it in your own words for us.

Do so.

Or keep running. You've been tested, and you've failed.
I will wait for you to provide actual scientific proof. In your own words.

Discuss it here.

Or just keep running. Your choice.

It's astonishing that you seem to want to relive all of your humiliations. Why? Are you a glutton for punishment?
Chicken? You're the one running away from a callout.

Forum List

Back