The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Here we are six years later, and conservatives are still lying about the fact of human-caused climate change.

The right’s war on facts and the truth continues.

Actually, moron, if you would bother to check, it is the climatologists who are lying. But, because YOU are an intellectually dishonest hack, you ignore real facts in favor of computer derived fiction.

Actually, moron, if you would bother to check, it is the climatologists who are lying. But, because YOU are an intellectually dishonest hack, you ignore real facts in favor of computer derived fiction.
Still unclear what he gets out of th elites bullshit

Here we are six years later, and conservatives are still lying about the fact of human-caused climate change.
Here we are six years later, still alive & well, thriving, and the left is deleting posts that they made six years ago about how we would all be “extinct” by now 🤣🤣🤣

You’re as big a lying PoS as Greta

The right’s war on facts and the truth continues.
The left’s war on reality continues. And it’s disgusting.

Did you catch that, Crick? “the climate change industrial complex”

Your nobel prize winner is Dr John Clauser, a retired physicist specializing in quantum mechanics. During his career, he has been involved in ZERO climate research. And Epoch Times is an extrordinarily biased, far right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong religious movement.

Your nobel prize winner is Dr John Clauser, a retired physicist specializing in quantum mechanics. During his career, he has been involved in ZERO climate research. And Epoch Times is an extrordinarily biased, far right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong religious movement.

His talk was cancelled?
Sounds like a conspiracy to stifle dissent.

Your nobel prize winner is Dr John Clauser, a retired physicist specializing in quantum mechanics. During his career, he has been involved in ZERO climate research.
I already gave you an MIT atmospheric physicist…you wined about him as well 🤷‍♂️
And Epoch Times is an extrordinarily biased, far right newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong religious movement.
Nothing “far right” about it :rolleyes:

Their history is rooted in exposing Chinese communist propaganda. You know, the kind of stuff you cannot swallow enough of for some reason 🤦‍♂️

I already gave you an MIT atmospheric physicist…you wined about him as well 🤷‍♂️
That doesn't save John Clauser. He is not a climate scientist and, given his age, is unlikely to become one.
Nothing “far right” about it
The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television. Wikipedia
Their history is rooted in exposing Chinese communist propaganda.
Their history is rooted in Falun Gong.

Falun Gong
Led by Li Hongzhi, who is viewed by adherents as a deity-like figure, Falun Gong practitioners operate a variety of organizations in the United States and elsewhere, including the dance troupe Shen Yun. They are known for opposing the CCP, espousing anti-evolutionary views, opposition to homosexuality and feminism, and rejection of modern medicine, among other views described as "ultra-conservative".

The Falun Gong also operates the Epoch Media Group, which is known for its subsidiaries, New Tang Dynasty Television and The Epoch Times newspaper. The latter has been broadly noted as a politically far-right[26] media entity, and it has received significant attention in the United States for promoting conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and producing advertisements for former U.S. President Donald Trump. It has also drawn attention in Europe for promoting far-right politicians, primarily in France and Germany.

You know, the kind of stuff you cannot swallow enough of for some reason

I don't generally go to foreign, extremist, religious/political sites for science information.

That doesn't save John Clauser. He is not a climate scientist and, given his age, is unlikely to become one.
yo dudette, I've asked you over and over again for the name of one climate scientist who is listed as a signer on your ever posted IPCC report. BTW that is fake. Still waiting.

yo dudette, I've asked you over and over again for the name of one climate scientist who is listed as a signer on your ever posted IPCC report. BTW that is fake. Still waiting.
I have posted the entire author's list for "The Physical Science Basis" twice now. You can see it for yourself by going to this link: AR6 Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis — IPCC and then hitting they hyperlink right there labeled "AUTHORS"

I have posted the entire author's list for "The Physical Science Basis" twice now. You can see it for yourself by going to this link: AR6 Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis — IPCC and then hitting they hyperlink right there labeled "AUTHORS"
What do you think that list says? I asked you to point to one who was a climate scientist. I went through five and not one of the five started their career as climate scientist. So I asked you to point to that person! You disappeared. Why are you avoiding letting us know your go to? You act ashamed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back