The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

]I did mammaries. Just click the link! Shows you in a bold face lie.

I did click the link. It went to a post that wasn't by me.

Oh, I'm afraid that doesn't make you look good. Maybe you're just incompetent at linking, but it looks like you're being deliberately deceptive. Sucks to be you.

Now, do you want to discuss the topic, or are you just going to keep deflecting by crying at me?[

]I did mammaries. Just click the link! Shows you in a bold face lie.

I did click the link. It went to a post that wasn't by me.
Yeah - it was a post by me that includes both of your posts unedited. And it includes the ability to click on your post to go to your original posts. And you were caught lying (as always).

You can't deny it sweetie. It's there for everyone to see. You look like a fool trying to deflect.

False_Witness.jpg

Thanks. I've noticed here that the harder liberals claim hard science, the weaker and more specious their facts usually are.

I directed two posts at you. You've refused to address either, and now you're just whining out evasions with P@triot.

I've taken your measure, and found you to be a coward. And everyone sees it.

Yeah - it was a post by me that includes both of your posts unedited.

No, it linked to a post that wasn't by you or me. That might be a problem with how board software relates to different screen sizes (it linked to page 61, but on my screen, the thread only goes to page 41), but you should have checked for that.

And it includes the ability to click on your post to go to your original posts..

I think everyone is noticing how you won't reproduce my quotes here. Curious. If I had lied, a person would think you'd want to do that.

Me, I encourage you to reproduce my quotes with full context, so I can demonstrate you lied. Please do so.

Now, I find your lying to be tedious and totally off topic, as no doubt everyone else does. Consider this thread dead, because you've trashed it. If it was anyone else's thread, I'd have reported you for going so wildly off-topic with a personal vendetta. However, it's your thread, so you kind of have the right to trash it. I normally ignore little pissants lying about me. However, you've taken your lying up to obsessed psychopath levels, so I feel it necessary to humiliate you now, to discourage further such psychostalking on your part.

I think everyone is noticing how you won't reproduce my quotes here. Curious. If I had lied, a person would think you'd want to do that.
Ok! No problem....
This was from the thread "The Left's Rejection of Science"

In post #69 on page 7 of that thread, you stated the following:
The planet has been warming strongly and steadily for years. Only the most shameless frauds and liars still try to pass off the insane "it's cooling" story. Even the most brainwashed deniers don't say something that crazy any more.

What lunatic told you the earth was cooling, and why did you believe such a crazy claim?
But then, later in the exact same thread in post #602 on page 61, you claimed the exact opposite:
I'm the one who has constantly been pointing out the world was cooling naturally
It's all there for everyone to see, snowflake. The more you attempt to deny this, the more it exposes you for the pathological liar that you are. There is a very special place in hell reserved for you. It's going to be brutal. But you brought it on yourself.

No, it linked to a post that wasn't by you or me. That might be a problem with how board software relates to different screen sizes (it linked to page 61, but on my screen, the thread only goes to page 41), but you should have checked for that.
Wow...yet another lie. I've tried the links multiple times now and each time they go directly to the correct post they were intended to point at.

Wow...yet another lie. I've tried the links multiple times now and each time they go directly to the correct post they were intended to point at.
Deceit and deception are all they have. Its a disciple of Saul Alyinsky and a believer of the ends justify the means, and any means to discredit you, it will attempt. no lie or deception is too great or off limits. Most of us have it on ignore, most of the time.

So do you feel any regrets over the quote faking you did in that thread? You know, your faked quotes concerning Dr. Viner. I know you were embarrassed to get caught doing it, which is why you didn't do it again here.

In post #69 on page 7 of that thread, you stated the following:

And you're still screwing up the links. That one went to post #121.

The planet has been warming strongly and steadily for years. Only the most shameless frauds and liars still try to pass off the insane "it's cooling" story. Even the most brainwashed deniers don't say something that crazy any more.

It's been causing steady strong warming. What lunatic told you the earth was cooling, and why did you believe such a crazy claim?

All absolutely correct. Damn, I'm good. No wonder I leave you so butthurt.

But then, later in the exact same thread in post #602 on page 61, you claimed the exact opposite:

No, I didn't. I was clearly speaking of two different time periods. I pointed out how it's warming _now_, but it that it had been cooling previously. Even a 'tard like you can understand something that simple, especially since I've explained it to your in small words before. You're stupid, but you're not that stupid. You're lying deliberately.

I'm the one who has constantly been pointing out the world was cooling naturally

It's all there for everyone to see, snowflake.

Yep. You lied your ass off, in front of everyone, and you have zero regrets about doing so. You're a classic sociopathic, completely devoid of a conscience.

According to your psychotard claims, if someone says "it's daylight now, but it was dark before", that person is contradicting themselves and lying. That's why everyone laughs at how stupid and dishonest you are. Notice how nobody else except crazy Billy wants to jump on your 'tard-liar bandwagon? That's how pathetic you look.

Now, the more interesting question: what's the cause of your belligerent stupidity? Your base problem is is that you're a moron who doesn't understand he's a moron. You fail to understand the most basic concepts, then you get flustered by your failure, so you declare that anyone who is smarter than you, which is everyone, must be lying.

My guess is you snarfed a lot of lead paint chips as a child. In addition to lowering IQ, that also creates a rage-filled and violent person. It explains your behavior perfectly. It's a pity that we liberals weren't around to clean up your polluted environment earlier. We could have saved you from a life of rage-retardation.

Anyways, thanks for the thread. I can point to this article any time you tell the same lie, and instantly leave you in tears.

So do you feel any regrets over the quote faking you did in that thread? You know, your faked quotes concerning Dr. Viner.
And mammaries lying continues. I did no such thing and it is all there in black and white for everyone to see.

Wow...yet another lie.

See? Another example. You can't grasp what a retard you've been, so you flail around and accuse everyone else of lying.

I've tried the links multiple times now and each time they go directly to the correct post they were intended to point at.

Of course you see that, dumbass. Your screen size matches the screen size that the link used. People with a different screen size won't have the same page count, so your link will lead them to the wrong page.

It's not hard to link correctly. Go to the post, click the post number in the upper right hand corner, and copy the first URL that pops up. It's kind of foolproof. The URL will be in this format:

xxxx://xxx.usmessageboard.com/posts/17981145/

What you're giving us is something like this:

xxxx://xxx.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-lefts-rejection-of-science.590980/page-7#post-17149885

You're messing it up because you're copying the URL from your own address bar, which is the wrong thing to do. That puts a page number into things. Since everyone with a different screen size -- which means everyone -- will have their posts on different page numbers, that screws it up for everyone except yourself.

By the way, you're welcome.

Last edited:
Wow...yet another lie.

See? Another example. You can't grasp what a retard you've been, so you flail around and accuse everyone else of lying.

I've tried the links multiple times now and each time they go directly to the correct post they were intended to point at.

Of course you see that, dumbass. Your screen size matches the screen size that the link used. People with a different screen size won't have the same page count, so your link will lead them to the wrong page.

It's not hard to link correctly. Go to the post, click the post number in the upper right hand corner, and copy the first URL that pops up. It's kind of foolproof. The URL will be in this format:

xxxx://xxx.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-lefts-rejection-of-science.590980/page-7#post-17149885

You're messing it up because you're copying the URL from your own address bar, which is the wrong thing to do. That puts a page number into things. Since everyone with a different screen size -- which means everyone -- will have their posts on different page numbers, that screws it up for everyone except yourself.

His links work just fine for me.

You're messing it up because you're copying the URL from your own address bar, which is the wrong thing to do.
Actually...I'm not doing that at all. :lmao:

Yet another example of you lying. You're just making up your own version of reality. I right-click on the post number itself and copy that.

Maybe you could ask an adult to show you how to use a computer?

Wow...yet another lie.

And it will work for everyone who knows how to use a computers. I think mammaries suffers from schizophrenia or some other form of mental illness. It's the only explanation for her constant bizarre behavior.

Wow...yet another lie.

And it will work for everyone who knows how to use a computers. I think mammaries suffers from schizophrenia or some other form of mental illness. It's the only explanation for her constant bizarre behavior.

I suspect he is a paid poster like Lakhota, and probably Nat.

Yet another example of you lying.

Again, you're accusing others of lying solely because you're so goddamn stupid.

You're just making up your own version of reality. I right-click on the post number itself and copy that.

And in this case, that's essentially the same thing as copying the address bar. You're _still_ fucking it up.

Shall we ask the mods about the proper way to link, little snowflake? Or are you afraid?

I'll do it anyways, just to prove you're a retard. This will be fun. You won't apologize after I've proven you're a retard, because that would take class and humility, and sociopaths lack both.

I am so happy for this thread, you know. Usually, cowards like P@triot cry to the mods when I spank 'em, but due to his own bad behavior on his own thread, he can't do that now, and I'm free to ream his sociopath ass. Ah, life is good.

I suspect he is a paid poster like Lakhota, and probably Nat.
Mammaries will attack you relentlessly now just for acknowledging that the link works as it should.

Doesn't matter. I've tried to have a civil convo with him a couple of times, kitty to kitty, but it was futile. A quick check of his history revealed mostly insults, bloviating and propaganda. Not worth my time.

Doesn't matter. I've tried to have a civil convo with him a couple of times, kitty to kitty, but it was futile.

You and P@triot are still wrong about the correct way to link. Deflections won't change that. This thread I just started talks about why in detail.

What's the right way to link?

A quick check of his history revealed mostly insults, bloviating and propaganda. Not worth my time.

A quick check of your history shows you rely heavily on bothsiderism fallacies. I find that attitude to be cowardly. I'm more impressed by fanatical right-wing supporters who are honest about being fanatical right-wing supporters.

The data is overwhelming. The history is indisputable. The lies have all been captured.

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Wattpredicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”
  • In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
  • On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.
  • In 2009, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Space Flight Center head James Wassen warned that Obama only had four years left to save the earth.
  • On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”
  • And another Earth Day prediction from Kenneth Watt: “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!
Really? that's all good and fine. But meanwhile I am seeing global warming for over 3 decades. I don't need smart asses telling me global warming isn't any more real that 2+2=4, or gravity. Us real hard headed realist don't care about politics. It's happening. And there's more to this story, like how both liberal and neocons deny 7 billion people isn't overpopulation. Overpopulation is the cause of wars, and migration issues, let alone global climate change. You put too many rats in a cage, they kill each other.

Forum List

Back