This is how left-wing ideology always ends. With the complete and total oppression of the people.
Six years ago, the Venezuelan National Assembly, led by former President Hugo Chavez, enacted a law to disarm all citizens. Thousands of guns were seized by force, and now many citizens look back and regret that they gave up their ability to fight an oppressive regime, according to Fox News.
If only the left weren’t so against education, they would actually study (real) history and learn from it.

Venezuela took citizens' guns by force—now the people are regretful and helpless against oppression

Our legislators are responsible for organizing any unorganized militia necessary to ensure we have no security problems in our free States.
Only if the “unorganized” choose to be organized.
Nope. The Militia of the State and of the United States is callable to service.
Nope. You prove your ignorance once again. The militia is strictly volunteer. Always has been. Always will be.
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Yes, they do. It is not a right, it is a power.
No, snowflake, they don’t. You’re so illiterate that it’s downright disturbing. Putin may very well execute you for such a poor performance. They can call. Nobody is required to report. The militia is 100% voluntary through-and-through.

No, snowflake, they don’t. You’re so illiterate that it’s downright disturbing. Putin may very well execute you for such a poor performance. They can call. Nobody is required to report. The militia is 100% voluntary through-and-through.
Our Constitution is Express. Why should I believe Your hearsay and soothsay?

Because I’m literate. Because I’ve studied history. Because it’s the truth.

maybe in right wing fantasy.

nobody should take right wingers seriously about the "gospel Truth" just because y'all are on the right wing.

maybe in right wing fantasy.

nobody should take right wingers seriously about the "gospel Truth" just because y'all are on the right wing.

Post your evidence if you have it.

"Did you know: 60% of burglaries in Britain occur when residents are in their home because it is so unlikely they are armed

Compare that to 13% in the United States where a homeowner is likely to use a firearm to protect their home and family

Gun control makes people LESS safe"

Three more thugs eliminated by a peaceful and law abiding citizen.
Police said one of the suspects was found dead in front of the house, one fled on foot and the others fled in a car, KPRC-TV reported. The car crashed into a pole near Harrisburg Boulevard and a man was found dead inside. Another man ran out of the car, fell in the street and later died.
Bye-bye thugs! Bye-bye! Thank God for this homeowners right to keep and bear arms.

Houston homeowner shoots burglars attempting to break in, kills three

Nope. You prove your ignorance once again. The militia is strictly volunteer. Always has been. Always will be.
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
Snowflake...they are allowed to “call”. Nobody has to report. :lmao:

God you’re illiterate.
Look behind you!!! Right there!!

That's the line between ignorant and stupid ... you just crossed it~~

Indisputable proof that the left’s entire narrative on gun control is false:
Washington, D.C. – According to a new report released by the FBI, citizens successfully intervened in eight active shooter incidents in 2016 and 2017.

The FBI report says that the citizens “safely and successfully” ended the shooting by confronting the shooter. “Their selfless actions likely saved many lives,” the report stated.
That’s a report from none other than the F.B.I. acknowledging that armed citizens stop and prevent mass shootings regularly.

New FBI Report: Armed Citizens Stopped 4 Recent Active Shooters - Blue Lives Matter

Snowflake...they are allowed to “call”. Nobody has to report. :lmao:

God you’re illiterate.
Look behind you!!! Right there!!

That's the line between ignorant and stupid ... you just crossed it~~
just because you are on the right wing? you need a valid argument not just fallacy. anybody can Talk in Politics and we have a First Amendment.

Forum List

Back