The definitive guide to roy moore and his scandal.....by John Nolte.

Does Moore admit to dating 16 year olds when he was in his thirties? I find that kind of creepy, but if that is where the line is drawn legally, so be it.

It also should be of interest that all allegations are near 40 years old except one allegation of a butt grope in 1991.

The two teens he did date who were 17 and 18 claimed he was the complete gentleman. Not only a complete gentleman who only kissed them but that their mothers not only trusted Moore, they considered him fabulous marriage material. One of those women is a very prominent Democrat who even signed at a Hilary Clinton speech. And note that in 1977 17 and 18 year olds were considered young ladies and would get married out of high school.

And the woman who accused him of a butt pinch in 1991 was truly a criminal at the time and Moore was giving custody of her son to her mother. No love lost there eh?

I bet if you were standing in front of old Roy you'd back your butt into his hand, wouldn't you? You can admit it here no one knows you.

My type in my youth were rockers. Not born agains.

:lol:

Yes, groping 14 year-olds is what I want from my Senator.
Although you and many others may believe the allegation, it has not been proven. Do we want allegations such as this to be standard oporating procedure for effecting the outcome of elections?
When the accusations come from nine women, mall workers, and police officers, yes, I do.

It's a flat out lie that he has 9 accusers of sexual misconduct. There are three. You just can't stop lying can you? Mall workers and the police statements were based on rumors.

Just like the giant lie that he was banned from the mall.
Up to 9 now? I better start paying attention. Next we'll be reading he did a bus full of school kids on a field trip.

3. Old Rocks is lying.

Does Moore admit to dating 16 year olds when he was in his thirties? I find that kind of creepy, but if that is where the line is drawn legally, so be it.

It also should be of interest that all allegations are near 40 years old except one allegation of a butt grope in 1991.

The two teens he did date who were 17 and 18 claimed he was the complete gentleman. Not only a complete gentleman who only kissed them but that their mothers not only trusted Moore, they considered him fabulous marriage material. One of those women is a very prominent Democrat who even signed at a Hilary Clinton speech. And note that in 1977 17 and 18 year olds were considered young ladies and would get married out of high school.

And the woman who accused him of a butt pinch in 1991 was truly a criminal at the time and Moore was giving custody of her son to her mother. No love lost there eh?

I bet if you were standing in front of old Roy you'd back your butt into his hand, wouldn't you? You can admit it here no one knows you.
Moore would not be interested. She claims to be in her sixties. About 50 years to old for Roy.

I was a preteen in 1977 growing up in South Carolina. I don’t think most parents I knew then would have approved of their 17 year old daughter dating a man in his early thirties. I could be wrong.

Now back to the OP and the problem with Beverly's accusations apart from the yearbook that Allred won't give up for a forensic analysis by an independent hand writing expert, they won't name the boyfriend who picked her up after this alleged attack. The boyfriend could back her up on her accusation. But they won't name this boyfriend and he hasn't come forward either.

My type in my youth were rockers. Not born agains.

:lol:

I bet he gets pretty wild when rock of ages comes on the radio.

Moore is not on criminal trial. He is not on a civil trial, so, a preponderance of evidence is not needed, even if some argue that amount and level has been provided, it is not required. Moore is on trial in the court of public opinion.
And the voters in Alabama are the jury. So imo, if he is elected to the senate then it’s settled unless something much more concrete comes to light.

I was a preteen in 1977 growing up in South Carolina. I don’t think most parents I knew then would have approved of their 17 year old daughter dating a man in his early thirties. I could be wrong.

These two women one was seventeen one was 18 and going on 19 said their mothers had no problem with it. I think it was Deason's mother who actually believed her daughter was the luckiest girl in the world to date him. He was considered very successful and well respected.

The girl he should have tried to date:

Last edited:

We all know she rhetorically fellates Moore every day here.

Moore is not on criminal trial. He is not on a civil trial, so, a preponderance of evidence is not needed, even if some argue that amount and level has been provided, it is not required. Moore is on trial in the court of public opinion.
And the voters in Alabama are the jury. So imo, if he is elected to the senate then it’s settled unless something much more concrete comes to light.

Just so you know I'm not bullshitting here check this out. This one is the very prominent Democrat.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man. Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

And another no sexual misconduct date....

Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Many voters have said his guilt or innocence is irrelevant. Hence, the election is not about guilt or innocence.

Yes, groping 14 year-olds is what I want from my Senator.
Although you and many others may believe the allegation, it has not been proven. Do we want allegations such as this to be standard oporating procedure for effecting the outcome of elections?
When the accusations come from nine women, mall workers, and police officers, yes, I do.

It's a flat out lie that he has 9 accusers of sexual misconduct. There are three. You just can't stop lying can you? Mall workers and the police statements were based on rumors.

Just like the giant lie that he was banned from the mall.

It does no good to refute and lies of a democrat. They come right around with the same lies.

Many voters have said his guilt or innocence is irrelevant. Hence, the election is not about guilt or innocence.
It is about the consequences of the allegations. The election most likely would have been a cakewalk without the allegations. If he looses, i think it’s reasonable to believe it’s because of the allegations. If he wins, then the allegations will probably fade away as they cannot hold up in court. Moore might get a slap on the wrist by the senate ethics committee.

Nah, I just believe in the old fashioned concept "innocent until proven guilty".

Nah, I just believe in the old fashioned concept "innocent until proven guilty".
That's a stinking pile of bloody bullshit.

You called Clinton a rapist only about 100 times. POS.

Not to mention about 75 other things you criminally accused people of without being "proven guilty" through the years.

Problem is you're so drunk most of the time, you forget your monumental hypocrisy, lies and false charges. We haven't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back