The Definition of A "Christian"

That was your last chance... and you blew it!

So god made man, but made him so he couldn't see god, then expected man to search for god? Then showed himself to man and was still ignored? Then lets his only son die on a cross in his undies? Dude's a pretty dumb god. Sure you want to be following/looking for such a doofus? What's the fucking point?

The bible is a bunch of mumbo jumbo that's practically not even English, and that can be interpreted any way you want because of the ambiguity of the texts.

You said, "So god made man, but made him so he couldn't see god, then expected man to search for god," However, that is not in anything that I have said at all, so I will not respond. God was with man in the beginning, how is it that man could not see Him? man became blinded by sin. (you might try reading/studying the Bible).

Your mocking, "Then lets his only son die on a cross in his undies " won't get you anywhere. It is just out of ignorance. May God help you.

Why are ytou even arguing this stuff, you know nothing about it, and you are driven by your hatred. You hate a God that you actually cannot deny has revealed Himself to you. You will say He hasn't, but He has. Read Romans 1, in that Book you hate. The Book you hate will be the very thing that condemns you someday.

That's pretty much exactly what you said, but I understand you won't address, cuz it makes no sense at all. And why would a great god let his son die on a cross in his undies (or is it a diaper?)? That's pretty embarassing, if you ask me. The guy who came up with that image obviously didn't think it through.
I have no hate towards anyone who reads the bible or towards your imaginary god. But they might try translating it into english, although I'm not sure that it would make any more sense, but it might.
So tell me, o wise one, how has god revealed himself to me? And how do you know that it's not Herself?

Since you don';t know how to intelligently discuss this issue, I will just have to say, have fun in your ignorance.

You said, "So god made man, but made him so he couldn't see god, then expected man to search for god," However, that is not in anything that I have said at all, so I will not respond. God was with man in the beginning, how is it that man could not see Him? man became blinded by sin. (you might try reading/studying the Bible).

Your mocking, "Then lets his only son die on a cross in his undies " won't get you anywhere. It is just out of ignorance. May God help you.

Why are ytou even arguing this stuff, you know nothing about it, and you are driven by your hatred. You hate a God that you actually cannot deny has revealed Himself to you. You will say He hasn't, but He has. Read Romans 1, in that Book you hate. The Book you hate will be the very thing that condemns you someday.

That's pretty much exactly what you said, but I understand you won't address, cuz it makes no sense at all. And why would a great god let his son die on a cross in his undies (or is it a diaper?)? That's pretty embarassing, if you ask me. The guy who came up with that image obviously didn't think it through.
I have no hate towards anyone who reads the bible or towards your imaginary god. But they might try translating it into english, although I'm not sure that it would make any more sense, but it might.
So tell me, o wise one, how has god revealed himself to me? And how do you know that it's not Herself?

Since you don';t know how to intelligently discuss this issue, I will just have to say, have fun in your ignorance.

So what I don't get is why god would make a man who gets blinded by sin in the first place. And then expect him to search for god. That's kinda backwards... and IGNORANT.
So tell me, o wise one, how has god revealed himself to me?

Forum List

Back