The Deffiniton of a Patriot

More bitter. You'd miss us if we weren't here.

I don't know who 'us' is/are and I don't know who you are.

But don't let that stand in your way.
America/Americans. I don't know who you are, either, so don't know if you're an American, but if you are, I just think you're taking a lot for granted.

I think you are having a conversation with a meme in your head.
Don't give me any of your wiseass mouth, Newton. "We are a people that eats. That's it" Apple pie eaters. Huh. You trying to pretend that wasn't a pretty cynical thing to say about Americans? Cuz it was.

Do you not recognize humor? The first rule of humor is there has to be a thread of truth to it. Does that mean what I said is literally true? Who would ever think that.

Relax, who doesn't like apple pie? And what's more American than that.
Hot dogs made from chicken lips and assholes...

A patriot is someone that knows the Preamble, The Constitution and the' Bill of Rights and takes the process of elections seriously. A patriot speaks one's mind regardless of who or how many would silence him. That is all the Founders wanted.

A Patriot is someone that deflates footballs. DOH!

“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to deceive and overawe the People." - Eugene Debs -

“Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.” - George Bernard Shaw -

Forum List

Back