The Deffiniton of a Patriot

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
im not even a USA citizen

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

is it bearing arms ? or is it religiouse tollerance, freedom of expression, freedom of the press ? or more ?

what do you think ?

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

is it bearing arms ? or is it religiouse tollerance, freedom of expression, freedom of the press ? or more ?

what do you think ?
First where are you? Where is your country of citizenship? What do you consider a patriot?

What sickness do you see?
I think the Bill of Rights and our Constitution that allows for the people to contribute and the government to change according to circumstances is what defines us.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?
Hauke, Patriot is a missile, and Jeep, and names of a few businesses cashing in on 911. For a truer definition, back off and look at things like...GHWB eating his words about taxes when it was better for his country than for him. George Romney saying he was 'brainwashed' about VietNam. It cost both of them the Presidency. And look for patriotism in small acts, like volunteering for the community. Look away from the chest-pounders and song-singers and flag-wavers trying to impress you. Timothy McVeigh thought of himself as a patriot. Patriotism, like Christianity and many other movements, is in the small things that enhance brotherhood. This in no way circumvents defense, personal or national. That will also always be a necessity. But beware scapegoating.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Have you ever even tried apple pie? Get to a Marie Callender's and get yourself a deepdish made for Thanksgiving apple pie.

We are a people that eats, that's it. :bye1:

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Have you ever even tried apple pie? Get to a Marie Callender's and get yourself a deepdish made for Thanksgiving apple pie.

Cynic.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Cynic.

Haven't had pie with cynic on it, what is that like brown sugar?

A patriot is someone who wants the world to live in America and wants the Koch brothers to be more successful.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Cynic.

More bitter. You'd miss us if we weren't here.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Cynic.

I don't know who 'us' is/are and I don't know who you are.

But don't let that stand in your way.

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?

Cynic.

America/Americans. I don't know who you are, either, so don't know if you're an American, but if you are, I just think you're taking a lot for granted.

Cynic.

America/Americans. I don't know who you are, either, so don't know if you're an American, but if you are, I just think you're taking a lot for granted.

I think you are having a conversation with a meme in your head.

Don't give me any of your wiseass mouth, Newton. "We are a people that eats. That's it" Apple pie eaters. Huh. You trying to pretend that wasn't a pretty cynical thing to say about Americans? Cuz it was.

Just caring doesn't hack it. You need to get involved and work towards making it a better place than you found it in.[/QUOTE]
acctually i think caring means more then just watching caring means action

Don't give me any of your wiseass mouth, Newton. "We are a people that eats. That's it" Apple pie eaters. Huh. You trying to pretend that wasn't a pretty cynical thing to say about Americans? Cuz it was.

Do you not recognize humor? The first rule of humor is there has to be a thread of truth to it. Does that mean what I said is literally true? Who would ever think that.

Relax, who doesn't like apple pie? And what's more American than that.

Do you not recognize humor? The first rule of humor is there has to be a thread of truth to it. Does that mean what I said is literally true? Who would ever think that.

Relax, who doesn't like apple pie? And what's more American than that.
ok

yet i see a sickness

what is a Patriot ?

what defines the USA ?

what do you think ?
Wrong section to post this....

Forum List

Back