The decline of Christian America

wrong again Turz----the catholic church dogma, clearly,
sends lots of people to hell

Acts 10:34-35
Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.

Romans 2:14-15
“For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them”

Romans 5:12-13
Brothers and sisters: Through one man sin entered the world, and through sin, death, and thus death came to all men, inasmuch as all sinned --- for up to the time of the law, sin was in the world, though sin is not accounted when there is no law.

From The Second Vatican Council:
In its first chapter, titled "The Mystery of the Church," is the famous statement that "the sole Church of Christ which in the Creed we profess to be one, holy, catholic and apostolic, which our Saviour, after His Resurrection, commissioned Peter to shepherd, and him and the other apostles to extend and direct with authority, which He erected for all ages as 'the pillar and mainstay of the truth.' This Church, constituted and organized as a society in the present world, subsists in the Catholic Church, which is governed by the successor of Peter and by the bishops in communion with him" (Lumen Gentium, 8). The document immediately adds: "Nevertheless, many elements of sanctification and of truth are found outside its visible confines."

From The Second Vatican Council:
Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."

It seems to me the only interest you have is in attacking the faith of Catholics (and possibly other Christian creeds) which is fine except you harp on the same theme time and time again. We worship matzo bread or whatever the heck you find so excitable?

I can tell you in the past I, for one, have explained the evidence and reasons you are wrong about the Holy Eucharist replete with Biblical backing and Eucharistic miracles and so on. But you have blocked out any possibility of honest discourse on that matter.

Don't be silly. You are the one who is incapable of honest discourse. You worship a lifeless material object made by human hands . This is irrefutable and indefensible. Apparently you have absolutely no idea about what is actually taking place. Go figure.

Be that as it may, you should be happy to learn that your complete inability to perceive, acknowledge, refrain from or repent of the evil of idolatry that you practice as an expression of religious devotion will convince many about the reality of divine condemnation and the terrifying and disturbing death consequent to disobedience to the divine commands (that you have generously demonstrated so perfectly) showing that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force bringing the way to life within reach for many..

If scripture is true, unless you repent, you will never understand.....you have been abandoned to your folly, your conscious mind confined to Gehenna - you have your reward already - and no one knows this better than you.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Oh well, at least you have crying statues, an edible mangod, and blood to drink......

enjoy!

Last edited:
It seems to me the only interest you have is in attacking the faith of Catholics (and possibly other Christian creeds) which is fine except you harp on the same theme time and time again. We worship matzo bread or whatever the heck you find so excitable?

I can tell you in the past I, for one, have explained the evidence and reasons you are wrong about the Holy Eucharist replete with Biblical backing and Eucharistic miracles and so on. But you have blocked out any possibility of honest discourse on that matter.

Don't be silly. You are the one who is incapable of honest discourse. You worship a lifeless material object made by human hands . This is irrefutable and indefensible. Apparently you have absolutely no idea about what is actually taking place. Go figure.

Be that as it may, you should be happy to learn that your complete inability to perceive, acknowledge, refrain from or repent of the evil of idolatry that you practice as an expression of religious devotion will convince many about the reality of divine condemnation and the terrifying and disturbing death consequent to disobedience to the divine commands (that you have generously demonstrated so perfectly) showing that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force bringing the way to life within reach for many..

If scripture is true, unless you repent, you will never understand.....you have been abandoned to your folly, your conscious mind confined to Gehenna - you have your reward already - and no one knows this better than you.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Oh well, at least you have crying statues, an edible mangod, and blood to drink......

enjoy!

Redundant post #10.

Oh, well, you should at least be flattered I mention your name in my posts --- to somehow make you appear relevant on some levels.

Funny thing about those crying statues. Like so many other Catholic miracles, all one like you can do is ignore their reality or pretend they are some kind of silly trick played by nuns. Don't get too close to them though... they might convict you.

Last edited:
Funny thing about those crying statues. Like so many other Catholic miracles, all one like you can do is ignore their reality or pretend they are some kind of silly trick played by nuns. Don't get too close to them though... they might convict you.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

"Take this bread and eat it, This is my flesh. Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

Last edited:
The Axe Apprentice

During the time of Jesus, there were two despots who stood out in terms of the dissemination of fascist philosophy: Herod and Pilate.

In modern times, we have arguably two titans (of capitalism and nationalism) who stand out in terms of power pedagoguery: Bill Gates (of Microsoft Corporation) and Adolf Hitler (of Nazi Germany).

The modern age (post-Christ, post-Industrialization) is marked by high pedestrian traffic, communications developments, networking hardware, social contracts, and market viscosity (i.e., eTrade).

In this climate, the airline stewardess becomes a proverbial 'muse' of pedestrianism flowery, signaling in either traffic profitability or traffic corruption. An airline stewardess could be a perfect diligent civil servant or an agent of narcotics-smuggling (since that seems to be the 'flavor' of modern traffic branching --- infrastructure or gluttony).

Since America is the world's hub of capitalism and a real tower in the free market, is an American airline stewardess the potential harlot of Babylon, and if so, are such imaginings proof-positive that there has been a decline in the temperance of (Christian) America?

Why, for example, do many youth today find the gender-profiteer American comic book avatar Empress Lilandra (Marvel Comics), a fictional super-villainess who represents power prestige, symbolic of modern-age market-savvy 'Machiavellianism'?

:afro:

Lilandra (Wikipedia)

aeon.jpg

Forum List

Back