The debate winner isssss........

When you lack integrity, leading the debate amounts to nothing.

Obama lacks real leadership and that's what we need in this country. A President can't become influenced by his decisions based upon the latest polls, true Presidential leadership actually MAKES the hard unpopular decisions that carries the nation's best interest and changes polls.
He was lost when the bell rang following inauguration.

That's a sign of having the bell toll 4 years later.

Romney doesn't have that problem. He knows just what he has to do to restart America's fire of goodness and purpose in the world.

What does that even mean? It's this kind of egotistical and inflated thinking that gets us into trouble, like going to fight wars we don't need to fight, and justifying it with false patriotic ideals that they then jam down our throats, and if we don't accept, we are called "unpatriotic." It's so unbelievably fake, and makes this country suck. Let's get back to being real people, how about it? Not some caricature painted by the state or the conservative party or fox fucking news.

Romney and Obama both did pretty well. I do however give Romney a slight edge because he was able to get under Obama's skin a few times and Obama's facial expressions clearly showed it.

Thing is my mind on who to vote for in November was already made up so my opinion really doesn't matter with regard to the outcome of this debate.

I think Romney proved to be presidential and that's what he needed to show.

The moderator was the big loser imo.

The Prez got slaughtered.

Debates are not about truth. They are about confidence.

In your opinion. People are becoming more and more aware of facts being thrown out the window with reckless abandon. Romney is a well known liar and his VP has no clue of what Americans value.

"We Will Not 'Be Dictated By Fact-Checkers" - Mitt Romney.

Only one of Mitt's idiotic comments..

Romney and Obama both did pretty well. I do however give Romney a slight edge because he was able to get under Obama's skin a few times and Obama's facial expressions clearly showed it.

Thing is my mind on who to vote for in November was already made up so my opinion really doesn't matter with regard to the outcome of this debate.

I think Romney proved to be presidential and that's what he needed to show.

The moderator was the big loser imo.

In your opinion. People are becoming more and more aware of facts being thrown out the window with reckless abandon. Romney is a well known liar and his VP has no clue of what Americans value.

Ohhhhh, Sarah! You lied! You attribute a quote to Romney that he did not say. That's lying. Why do liberals lie?

I'm both flabbered and gasted.

Ohhhhh, Sarah! You lied! You attribute a quote to Romney that he did not say. That's lying. Why do liberals lie?

I'm both flabbered and gasted.

Oh you're right, it was the guy who speaks for Mittens all the time who said that.

For the past 4 years, we have been fucked, yes.

Anyone with an IQ over 50 knew that Romney is a moderate. He fed the base red meat in the primary and some people bought into it.

Obama will move to the center to get more support, though no one believes he was ever anything but an extremist.

I didn't watch the debate. I'm more interested in the excuses and delusions of the left in threads like this.

It is instructive of just how badly this country is under-educated.

Oh, the irony. You talk about the left being under-educated, yet just last election the liberals were getting made fun of for being too elitist, too educated, so the right tries to dumb everything down. Which is it? Are liberals under-educated or over educated? Just another example of someone on the right switching their position to gain a better rhetorical foothold, but without logic or substance.

You can be educated and stupid at the same time. From your comments here I think you are!

The fact that I'm dead on pisses you off, so you resort to personal insults because you don't have anything else to say? Yeah, that's about right. Try actually responding to what I said, or shut the fuck up.

Oh, the irony. You talk about the left being under-educated, yet just last election the liberals were getting made fun of for being too elitist, too educated, so the right tries to dumb everything down. Which is it? Are liberals under-educated or over educated? Just another example of someone on the right switching their position to gain a better rhetorical foothold, but without logic or substance.

You can be educated and stupid at the same time. From your comments here I think you are!

The fact that I'm dead on pisses you off, so you resort to personal insults because you don't have anything else to say? Yeah, that's about right. Try actually responding to what I said, or shut the fuck up.
You havent posted anything here that was correct yet. Keep trying.

Yeah, you don't have anything at all. You can't even respond to what I said, so you flame. That's the typical conservative immaturity I'm used to!

Yeah, you don't have anything at all. You can't even respond to what I said, so you flame. That's the typical conservative immaturity I'm used to!

You haven't made any arguments. So there is no refutation.
I take back what I said about being educated and stupid. You're merely stupid.

It's obvious what happened. Romney prepared and obama relied on his many campaign speeches. He regurgitated them verbatim. When they weren't working, he had nothing.

Recycling the same old message is all Obama has left. He couldn't help but go back to the blame game of looking to President Bush, but then tried to remind everyone afterwards that he is actually moving foward. It appears to me that Obama needs to make up his own mind which direction he wants to go in the debates, his remarks are reminiscent of a tennis match at this point. He has no clear vision on how to take this nation out of this stagnant economy. Where are the all these jobs Obama? You mentioned education, why didn't you concentrate on that instead of The View and David Letterman?

Obama has done almost nothing since the GOP took control of Congress. Where are those big ideas? Where has he been pushing programs, selling his ideas, etc? Nowhere. He has nothing because he cannot work with anyone with different ideas from his own.

Well the republicans favored the pipeline that would help create jobs, Obama believed unemployment extensions was better for those that were unemployed.

As far as jobs, I'm sure you can provide me with a complte list of all the jobs Harry Reid has brought up and pushed through the senate?

Obama lacks real leadership and that's what we need in this country. A President can't become influenced by his decisions based upon the latest polls, true Presidential leadership actually MAKES the hard unpopular decisions that carries the nation's best interest and changes polls.
He was lost when the bell rang following inauguration.

That's a sign of having the bell toll 4 years later.

Romney doesn't have that problem. He knows just what he has to do to restart America's fire of goodness and purpose in the world.

What does that even mean? It's this kind of egotistical and inflated thinking that gets us into trouble, like going to fight wars we don't need to fight, and justifying it with false patriotic ideals that they then jam down our throats, and if we don't accept, we are called "unpatriotic." It's so unbelievably fake, and makes this country suck. Let's get back to being real people, how about it? Not some caricature painted by the state or the conservative party or fox fucking news.

Patriotic Falsehoods? Like Biden did with regard to raising taxes?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=UCqgNWRjmAc&feature=related]Joe Biden: Wealthy Paying Higher Taxes Patriotic Thing To Do - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back