The Debate.Odd,No Questions Regarding All Negatives Of Free Medical For All.So People Are Stupid ??

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Why do the candidates pushing for all of thier medical plans never bring up the real hard facts of what will happen if we had a combination of free and low cost medical care for all.
We all know what happens when a liberal government attempts this stunt.
We could make quite a list of all of the bad things that will happen if Bernie and his friends attempt this free medical care scheme.
Yet,,not one moderator brought this up?
Can you imagine if it was a GOP debate with some candidates pushing for free medical care?
:1peleas: :5_1_12024: :cul2:

i didnt watch the debate but having said that, usually its the centrist media corps sponsored by health insurers who continually rag on medicare for all

America is the only first world country where people are afraid to go to the doctor because they dont want to be hit with a large medical bill.... so they die instead.

are we all supposed to believe that any democrat proposal for health care will be like sunshine and lolly pops?

i didnt watch the debate but having said that, usually its the centrist media corps sponsored by health insurers who continually rag on medicare for all

America is the only first world country where people are afraid to go to the doctor because they dont want to be hit with a large medical bill.... so they die instead.

Those medical bills are large BECAUSE of the decades long interference of the Health Industry, by the Government in the states, and in Washington. I don't need maternity coverage, or PMS therapy or many other female stuff, which is why Insurance was so expensive.

It make sense to allow people to chose specific coverage of what they really need, not the expensive one size fits all, cover everything stupidity.

Why do the candidates pushing for all of thier medical plans never bring up the real hard facts of what will happen if we had a combination of free and low cost medical care for all.
We all know what happens when a liberal government attempts this stunt.
We could make quite a list of all of the bad things that will happen if Bernie and his friends attempt this free medical care scheme.
Yet,,not one moderator brought this up?
Can you imagine if it was a GOP debate with some candidates pushing for free medical care?
:1peleas: :5_1_12024: :cul2:
That came up several times... Pete and Biden brought up the costs of Medicare for all and drilled Sanders on it many times. Did you see the whole thing?

i only saw parts of the debate, but did anyone ask about the doctor shortage and fact that many doctors will call it quits if a democrat president will push for free health care?

i only saw parts of the debate, but did anyone ask about the doctor shortage and fact that many doctors will call it quits if a democrat president will push for free health care?
No, it would be a great question and discussion topic. Unfortunately with 6 people on stage debating a variety of topics, they only get quick 1 minute answers. This topic needs to be covered in depth through a 2-4 person discussion or town hall. Hope that happens once the field gets narrowed a bit

Forum List

Back