The Debate is ON!

If Mccain was such a political bad ass he would not have required Palin to invigorate his slumped, dead in the water campaign. My earliest post on Mccain missing the debate HINGED on if he could produce a solution to the crisis at hand. That has yet to be the case. Now, it looks like he was trying to run but has been marched back to face the firing line since he's decided to attend. This is not a town hall debate. Having to Craft the environment that suits Mccain is not an impressive feature of his campaign. Im just saying.. the dude is going to be trounced tonight.

No way. Obama has looked like an ass and has been too busy being rushed around and freaked out. He's going to be exhausted, dopey, and he's not going to be able to speak in particulars.

What happened to everyone who was claiming that McCain was too chicken shit to debate?

oh ya---proven wrong again.

yea dude.. AFTER it became apparent what he was trying to do.. SHOCKER that he'd march back to the stage after seeing the looming reputation as a debate deserter.. SHOCKER, i tellya.

:lol:

Senator McCain wanted the debate in every headline, leading every news program and on everyones mind. I think John McCain is confident he will be eating Barack Obama's lunch at the debate tonight.

I'm not saying McCain is going to eat Obama's lunch, I'm saying that McCain is going to go for a first round knock-out tonight, and he wants everyone to watch.

Um ... tonight? This morning he said he wanted to put it ALL off, even campaigning, until this economic crisis was over .... so .... um ... does he want Bush to keep in office to now?

yea dude.. AFTER it became apparent what he was trying to do.. SHOCKER that he'd march back to the stage after seeing the looming reputation as a debate deserter.. SHOCKER, i tellya.

oh ya--you scared him into debating--that's certaintly it ! :rolleyes:

oh ya--you scared him into debating--that's certaintly it ! :rolleyes:

Indeed, I have no doubt that it was precisely the thought of being perceived as a coward running away from the debates that acted as the defibrillator to his decision to show up tonight. Mccain is about to be stomped on, dude. enjoy the show.

Indeed, I have no doubt that it was precisely the thought of being perceived as a coward running away from the debates that acted as the defibrillator to his decision to show up tonight. Mccain is about to be stomped on, dude. enjoy the show.

dam! it's like no wonder he's the shogun wit 150 power rep points.

What happened to everyone who was claiming that McCain was too chicken shit to debate?

What happened to McCain saying he won't debate until a deal is reached in Congress?

I'm still trying to figure out how his campaign was "suspended" when his ads were on the air; his website was collecting contributions; he had his surrogates talking for him all over the place... and then he did his photo op at the white house...

That sounds pretty much like campaigning to me.

The rumor mill has it that the McCain campaign has been doing practice debates with Palin and she looks like a total idiot. They are peeing their pants!

I would pay money to watch this debate between Biden and Palin next week. This is going to be the most entertaining thing to watch on TV since Seinfeld.

Biden: While you were sitting there talking about Putin "rearing his head" and flying over American airspace, I was off in negotiations with the Georgian Prime Minister.

Palin: Gosh darn it! I can actually SEE Russia from land in Alaska!

Biden: While you were off running for Miss Alaska 1984, I was running for my second re-election while meeting with Mikel Gorbachev in Russia.

l_c32d13e3264a44768769a0576fab8426.jpg

I can't wait for the Palin/Biden debate. Biden is going to be in a world of hurt.

Only if she kicks him in the nuts. Biden is an attack dog and he will rip Palin to shreds. She is going to cry. You heard it here first - Palin will cry.

Only if she kicks him in the nuts. Biden is an attack dog and he will rip Palin to shreds. She is going to cry. You heard it here first - Palin will cry.

what nuts? all Democrats are little pussies.

There will be a few deer in the headlights moments for Palin, although she will probably do better than expected.

Biden just needs to be cool and calm like Obama has been.

Well, if she does im SURE it's going to be because the world is sexist! or something!

hey willow.. If your gaping cavernous pussy stinks up the place anymore we'll be needing a fucking hazmat team on par with collecting E.T.s to clean up this Joint.. Close you snatch, please.

Forum List

Back