The Death Panels Cometh...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
PettJ20120629_low.jpg

:D

I thought Obama's Julia was supposed to be protected by Medicare.

Anyone that doesn't believe increasing the demand for healthcare in our limited supply of doctors and the rising costs of healthcare doesn't lead to cutting off certain people to certain procedures is a LIAR or a dumbfuck.

Granny isn't going ot be allowed to live 10 more years from an expensive surgery, she will be told to take pain pills to live out her life 1-3 years.

Mentally/physically handicapped children/adults will be put in a different category for medical care compared to the so-called healthier people in this country. Afterall, liberals have always wanted to kill off those kinds of people via abortion so this is the slow abortion method once they escape the first time.

Until republicans start talking about what, exactly, they will do different other than just sabotage the ACA into failure they are blowing hot air and leading dumbasses in a dangerous direction. What are they intending to do make sure medical care does not become a scarce luxury item?

Last edited:
Nice lie.

Republicans have tried tort reform to prevent lawyers from driving up the costs of healthcare on everyone, Democraps stop it.

Republicans have pushed for healthcare insurance to be sold across state lines, Democraps stop it.

Democraps want to drive healthcare off a cliff, then blame doctors, drug companies, insurance companies and Republicans so they can dupe more dumb motherfuckers like you to create socialized medicine.

Until republicans start talking about what, exactly, they will do different other than just sabotage the ACA into failure they are blowing hot air and leading dumbasses in a dangerous direction. What are they intending to do make sure medical care does not become a scarce luxury item.

Until republicans start talking about what, exactly, they will do different other than just sabotage the ACA into failure they are blowing hot air and leading dumbasses in a dangerous direction. What are they intending to do make sure medical care does not become a scarce luxury item?

Shut your mouth dude, We have been giving alternative the Whole time. You people just don't want to hear them.

I am not even going to list all the Ideas Republicans say will lower Costs. Why should I. We went over and over it when this Bill was Being passed, and you didn't want to hear it. We have talked about it since then and you don't want to hear it.

Now you have the Balls to once again claim all we want to do is Kill the ACA and have no ideas.

Your just a partisan Hack scum bag. Period.

Last edited:
Ahhh the old Fivilous lawsuit meme. Yeah, lawyers are the reason why healthcare costs are going up. I mean they leave a scalpel or their glasses inside someone they shouldnt have to pay for that because if they do, our healthcare costs will go up. Doctors shouldnt do better, people should just stop suing when they screw up :thup:

Nice lie.

Republicans have tried tort reform to prevent lawyers from driving up the costs of healthcare on everyone, Democraps stop it.

Republicans have pushed for healthcare insurance to be sold across state lines, Democraps stop it.

Democraps want to drive healthcare off a cliff, then blame doctors, drug companies, insurance companies and Republicans so they can dupe more dumb motherfuckers like you to create socialized medicine.

Until republicans start talking about what, exactly, they will do different other than just sabotage the ACA into failure they are blowing hot air and leading dumbasses in a dangerous direction. What are they intending to do make sure medical care does not become a scarce luxury item.

There is a good reason that those two particular oft repeated solutions were not tried, no one can prove they would do anything at all about rising medical costs and are instead gifts to insurance companies and big hospital companies.

Nice lie.

No, it’s not a 'lie' – and you’ve got to be kidding.

Tort ‘reform’ will have no overall effect on the cost of healthcare:

Health care costs are rising; however, medical malpractice litigation has nothing to do with it. According to the Congressional Budget Office, medical malpractice amounted to less than 2 percent of overall health care spending.

Tort Reform Myth: Myth: Health care costs are rising and doctors are unable to practice due to litigation. | The Legal Examiner Honolulu
Selling insurance across state lines will also have no effect, as prices will generally remain uniform across any given market. If a family can’t afford a premium of $1500 per month, they’re not going to be able to afford a $1400 per month premium after ‘shopping around.’

Nice lie.

No, it’s not a 'lie' – and you’ve got to be kidding.

Tort ‘reform’ will have no overall effect on the cost of healthcare:

Health care costs are rising; however, medical malpractice litigation has nothing to do with it. According to the Congressional Budget Office, medical malpractice amounted to less than 2 percent of overall health care spending.

Tort Reform Myth: Myth: Health care costs are rising and doctors are unable to practice due to litigation. | The Legal Examiner Honolulu
Selling insurance across state lines will also have no effect, as prices will generally remain uniform across any given market. If a family can’t afford a premium of $1500 per month, they’re not going to be able to afford a $1400 per month premium after ‘shopping around.’

Selling across state lines is even worse than that, ask yourself why all the credit card companies are based in Delaware and then ask why that would work for health insurance?

Ahhh the old Fivilous lawsuit meme. Yeah, lawyers are the reason why healthcare costs are going up. I mean they leave a scalpel or their glasses inside someone they shouldnt have to pay for that because if they do, our healthcare costs will go up. Doctors shouldnt do better, people should just stop suing when they screw up :thup:

well for sure we should just sue ourselves into oblivion..and lets make sure all them lawyers get rich in the process

well for sure we should just sue ourselves into oblivion..and lets make sure all them lawyers get rich in the process

People only believe that until a family member is killed or crippled by mistake, then they dive toward the phone book like a hawk.

People only believe that until a family member is killed or crippled by mistake, then they dive toward the phone book like a hawk.

I'm talking about ALL the frivolous lawsuits that is brought..You watch TV...every other commercial is some class action lawsuit being brought against the health care industry in this country..
You can't live without the dramatic, can you

I am almost 70 and when, not if, I get sick I can only hope it kills me quickly because some government is going to look in the rule book and say no way will we pay for your cure. I don't want a lot I just want what the SOB congressman that I voted for has arranged for himself or failing in that let me have what John Roberts has for health care. That will solve my problem.

Oh no! Lawyers get paid! This must be stopped! You've convinced me by playing one group against another. Lawsuits are bad :D

Oh no! Lawyers get paid! This must be stopped! You've convinced me by playing one group against another. Lawsuits are bad :D

you must be a lawyer, or lately I say a patient for the insane

Forum List

Back