THE DEATH OF "True" CONSERVATISM

There has not been a Conservative POTUS since Andrew Jackson. I don't suspect there will be another one any time soon, either. Likewise there hasn't been a Conservative in the US Congress since prior to the War of Northern Aggression either.

Neither of the Bush's, nor Reagan were actually Conservatives. In fact the Bush's were moderate-liberals and Reagan was at best a Moderate, having come from the Democrat party originally.

True Conservatism is kept alive by only a very small number of us these days. It's essentially dead in the water in this age.

There has not been a Conservative POTUS since Andrew Jackson.
Aw, jeez.....another Teabaggin' History Major.

106.gif

Aw, jeez.....another Teabaggin' History Major

If you disagree, I'd love to hear who you would suggest HAS BEEN a True Conservative POTUS since the end of Jackson's Administration.

Oh, and I'm not a Tea Party supporter. They're a bunch of gutless, worthless, semi-Conservatives themselves.

the right consists of people who are willing to do the corporate bidding at the detriment of the vast majority of Americans.

I dont care what its labeled.

It is not good for America

Truth, True Conservatism does not support or oppose private business/industry with government funding or legislation any more than it supports or opposes individual citizens in that same way; which is to say in an exceptionally high-level, broad, and limited way.

the right consists of people who are willing to do the corporate bidding at the detriment of the vast majority of Americans.

I dont care what its labeled.

It is not good for America
You need to look at who is in Obamas Cabinet before you start casting aspersions.

There has not been a Conservative POTUS since Andrew Jackson. I don't suspect there will be another one any time soon, either. Likewise there hasn't been a Conservative in the US Congress since prior to the War of Northern Aggression either.

Neither of the Bush's, nor Reagan were actually Conservatives. In fact the Bush's were moderate-liberals and Reagan was at best a Moderate, having come from the Democrat party originally.

True Conservatism is kept alive by only a very small number of us these days. It's essentially dead in the water in this age.

hmmm... would you say that there was a conservative president BEFORE Jackson?

Bush was never a Conservative

I find it funny that people don't get that.

I also find it funny that Bass has apparently been authorized to decide who is, or is not, a conservative. I wonder how he scored that gig? Affirmative Action? :lol:

I'll say it again, *YOU* specifically are *NOT* a conservative and yes, I can say that about *YOU* and the rest of the rightwing, partisan hacks sym-pathetic to the Teabaggers and Republitards that we have in office.

Bush was never a Conservative

I find it funny that people don't get that.

I also find it funny that Bass has apparently been authorized to decide who is, or is not, a conservative. I wonder how he scored that gig? Affirmative Action? :lol:

I'll say it again, *YOU* specifically are *NOT* a conservative and yes, I can say that about *YOU* and the rest of the rightwing, partisan hacks sym-pathetic to the Teabaggers and Republitards that we have in office.

I am sure she is crushed by your assessment.

On the other hand, if I were to attempt to point out an example of a liberal on this board you would not make the cut, so she might not care.

New Topics

Forum List

Back