The Death of the Democrat Party

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
While no one here on the Left will agree, I believe we are witnessing the death of the Democrat party.

I actually thought the death of the Democrat party would come with the election of Bill Clinton but he surprised me after the Mid-Term Elections and sprinted to the Center.

But now, I think the Democrat party is in chaos, moving further and further to the Left which is crazy after this past election and they keep losing more and more power across the spectrum of political offices. From the local Dog Catcher to the Presidency, they are losing and they don't know how to get back.

Their strategy now is to ramp up the fear, over exaggerate everything and use violence and intimidation which will only speed up the Democrat party demise and I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Oh, here's an example of what Democrats are saying,

Say someone owes you $10.00 and they haven't paid you back in a very long time. A Republican will say, "Damn, I guess I can't trust that guy. I will no longer let him borrow money".

On the other side though the Democrat will say, "That guy owes me $1,000,000,000.00 and if I don't get it, my family and I will starve to death. I must kill him!!!"

Lol, it's rather amusing if you think about it.

While no one here on the Left will agree, I believe we are witnessing the death of the Democrat party.

I actually thought the death of the Democrat party would come with the election of Bill Clinton but he surprised me after the Mid-Term Elections and sprinted to the Center.

But now, I think the Democrat party is in chaos, moving further and further to the Left which is crazy after this past election and they keep losing more and more power across the spectrum of political offices. From the local Dog Catcher to the Presidency, they are losing and they don't know how to get back.

Their strategy now is to ramp up the fear, over exaggerate everything and use violence and intimidation which will only speed up the Democrat party demise and I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Say someone owes you $10.00 and they haven't paid you back in a very long time. A Republican will say, "Damn, I guess I can't trust that guy. I will no longer let him borrow money".

On the other side though the Democrat will say, "That guy owes me $1,000,000,000.00 and if I don't get it, my family and I will starve to death. I must kill him!!!"

Your username is fitting. :cuckoo:

And yet the cracka goy part is literally dying off

The DNC is in some deep shit after they got stone cold busted rigging the election for former Walmart director Hillary. There is an ongoing class-action lawsuit that could possibly bankrupt the DNC.

In the oral arguments of the lawsuit, the DNC's primary arguments are that they were "impartial" when nominating Crooked Hillary...

... while also arguing that the term "impartial" cannot be defined.

WTF?

I must agree. It will be a somewhat slow death due to the rampant ignorance among many of the citizenry, but I believe the Democratic Party has crazily slid 'way too far off the American cracker to climb back on. They are bugfuck crazy.

I wouldn't call it a 'death', it is a corrupt Two-Party System after all. However, the Democratic Party is increasingly becoming known as the 'Deranged Loon Party.' Their behavior since Election Day has been unprecedented and very dangerous.

They really are vastly underestimating how many Americans are upset with their behavior. I don't believe they're gonna do nearly as well in upcoming elections as they're boasting. The Party is becoming marginalized. It may not be a viable choice for most Americans anymore.

_____

Your avatar is fitting.

I must agree. It will be a somewhat slow death due to the rampant ignorance among many of the citizenry, but I believe the Democratic Party has crazily slid 'way too far off the American cracker to climb back on. They are bugfuck crazy.
And yet the gop is literally dying off, old white people in their 50's 60's and 70's, one foot literally in the grave Americas past, not future

Just Like Fox News, The Republican Party Is Literally Dying Off

The Republican Party Is Literally Dying Off Before Our Eyes | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Last edited:

Yours need to change pos with the Y and T end with an L and do follow it yourself with a noose. HAHAAAAAAHHA the dimshit party is the victim of it's own crimes. The pets they have pandered to have turned into a bunch of self indulging groups that hate them more than the people the dims were using them against because their pets are smart enough to understand the FACTS that the dimshit tried to "STYFEL" HAHAHA. I hope all of their pets rise up, get beaten down and then regroup and exterminate the dimshit scum for us as we laugh and drink a 151 Rum and light the fires of their funeral march. HAHAHAHAHA.

The only thing the leaderless and confused democrat party has going for it is the 24/7 support of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM. When that crumbles under the weight of lies and fake news the democrat party will have to reorganize or be laughed out of town.

The only thing the leaderless and confused democrat party has going for it is the 24/7 support of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM. When that crumbles under the weight of lies and fake news the democrat party will have to reorganize or be laughed out of town.
remember that classic scene from "The Holy Grail"....."Bring Out Your Dead" !!!!,,,,,,yah,,,thats the current Democrat party

And yet the gop is literally dying off, old white people in their 50's 60's and 70's, one foot literally in the grave Americas past, not future

Guess again, in the states that are red the young people are much more pissed at the dimshit scum than all of the oldies are because they see the dimshitscum raping them with their theft and extortion, putting them so far in debt they will never be able to live the lifestyle their parents had, and subjugating them to the will of a ruling class dictatorial government. ONLY the stupid kids your liberals have reared are dumb enough to think they would be better off with dimshit scum at the helm.

remember that classic scene from "The Holy Grail"....."Bring Out Your Dead" !!!!,,,,,,yah,,,thats the current Democrat party

Pelosi and Ginsburg flailing aimlessly "we're not dead yet"

The Dem party may not be dying, but it's definitely on life support. But have no fear Libs, you have enough rich, white, white-guilt ridden billionaire donors to keep the power bill paid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back