The Death Of Obamacare

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As we quickly and thankfully approach the death of Obamacare the liberals are trying to BLAME the death on us. I SUGGEST we accept it! We wanted it DEAD and its dying IS a promise kept! We certainly did NOT vote for Trump for him to save Obozocare NOR make liberals happy.

The very idea that Trump was elected into office to make liberals happy is foolish at best and stupid to be blunt. He was elected because the vast majority of Americans were sick of paying for one FAILURE after another. And we were sick of Americans citizens EXPECTED to pay money to third world TERRORISTS and APOLOGIZE! WE do NOT apologize to terrorists WE KILL THEM!

But the news that has been coming out in the last 24 hours looks worse for democrats then anything. Seems those three brothers who WORKED for the DNC were ALSO islamic state TERRORISTS! One had sent 300k directly to ISLAMIC STATE using DNC funds. How's that for protecting security? And of course there now is this newly KNOWN FACT that same terrorists had Shultz AND Clintons password along with MANY in the DNC they had worked for.

No one needs to hack you when you just give your damn password away okay? I no longer think Mark Rich died because he was the leaker. I think he died because he found the leaker. So no Trump and Russia collusion. Just three islamic state TERRORISTS working FOR the DNC and Shultz and Clinton.

Clinton the person who wanted to be in charge of the saftey and security of you and your family. Clinton the person who hired THREE ISLAMIC STATE TERRORISTS to guard and protect the offices of the DNC and SoS.

That party can simply no longer be in power EVER again. We have NO idea just what the terrorists DO KNOW at this point but ONE THING we DO know its BAD enough that everyone is SMASHING their hard drives! THAT says a lot!

Fury

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-29_3-55-13.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-29_3-55-13.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 66
As we quickly and thankfully approach the death of Obamacare the liberals are trying to BLAME the death on us. I SUGGEST we accept it! We wanted it DEAD and its dying IS a promise kept! We certainly did NOT vote for Trump for him to save Obozocare NOR make liberals happy.

The very idea that Trump was elected into office to make liberals happy is foolish at best and stupid to be blunt. He was elected because the vast majority of Americans were sick of paying for one FAILURE after another. And we were sick of Americans citizens EXPECTED to pay money to third world TERRORISTS and APOLOGIZE! WE do NOT apologize to terrorists WE KILL THEM!

But the news that has been coming out in the last 24 hours looks worse for democrats then anything. Seems those three brothers who WORKED for the DNC were ALSO islamic state TERRORISTS! One had sent 300k directly to ISLAMIC STATE using DNC funds. How's that for protecting security? And of course there now is this newly KNOWN FACT that same terrorists had Shultz AND Clintons password along with MANY in the DNC they had worked for.

No one needs to hack you when you just give your damn password away okay? I no longer think Mark Rich died because he was the leaker. I think he died because he found the leaker. So no Trump and Russia collusion. Just three islamic state TERRORISTS working FOR the DNC and Shultz and Clinton.

Clinton the person who wanted to be in charge of the saftey and security of you and your family. Clinton the person who hired THREE ISLAMIC STATE TERRORISTS to guard and protect the offices of the DNC and SoS.

That party can simply no longer be in power EVER again. We have NO idea just what the terrorists DO KNOW at this point but ONE THING we DO know its BAD enough that everyone is SMASHING their hard drives! THAT says a lot!

Fury

I welcome the death of ACA... And hope Schummer is ready to face it

-GEaux

Obamacare is fine. Trump and the Emoti-Cons just couldn't get it done. No matter, single payer is inevitable now so what happens between then and now is sauce for the goose.

Obamacare is fine. Trump and the Emoti-Cons just couldn't get it done. No matter, single payer is inevitable now so what happens between then and now is sauce for the goose.

Why would one want government run single payer? I'm sure these same rubes like going down to the SS office to deal with those clowns, or the USPS where they have 5 service windows with one open. Or how about a lower level government organization (state) like DMV? My goodness

-Geaux

Fury

Trump said he would not touch Medicaid and he would have a cheaper better health ins. plan. As far as we saw that meant increase in HSA's and back to before the ACA. He lied.

6 promises Trump has made about health care

Last edited:
Wow.. What a first. Mods deleted my post when I clearly addressed the OP's comments about Wassermans IT connection to terrorist. Reason stated was my post had nothing to do with ACA. However, it did address comments by the OP

This is concerning

-Geaux

Fury
One question, if Obamacare died tomorrow what would be the effect on your own personal healthcare coverage?

Why would one want government run single payer? I'm sure these same rubes like going down to the SS office to deal with those clowns, or the USPS where they have 5 service windows with one open. Or how about a lower level government organization (state) like DMV? My goodness

-Geaux
One big reason, for about 10 percent of the population, the system is broken, really broken. For the other 90 percent, it is expensive and really not that great of system.

Let me give you an example of how messed up is the system. A insulin drug bought without an discount cost 300/month. If a person has a drug plan the cost is somewhat less, in our case it is 47/month. Where did the 263 dollars go? BUT, if you don't have prescription drug plan, including Medicare and Medicaid you can get a coupon for 25/month. So it is actually cheaper not to have a prescription drug plan. Something ain't right.

BTW PSA: In order to get the 25/month one has to search the internet for coupons. The drug store won't tell you they are more then willing to gouge your eyes out. But then again they are very obliging when you do show up with a coupon, if not go somewhere else. I have found all brand names have discount coupons. I went and picked up a prescription for the wife and they told me 125 dollars. When they smelled that I crapped my pants they said, look on the Internet for coupons. So I did and got it for 5 dollars. Why in the hell can't the pharmacy just tell you how to get the lowest price? Why the games?

Last edited:
Wow.. What a first. Mods deleted my post when I clearly addressed the OP's comments about Wassermans IT connection to terrorist. Reason stated was my post had nothing to do with ACA. However, it did address comments by the OP

This is concerning

-Geaux

How is it funny? :rolleyes-41:

-Geaux

Fury
One question, if Obamacare died tomorrow what would be the effect on your own personal healthcare coverage?
No

Fury
Deflect from reality much, ass ho?

One subject at a time. You know the rules, and are bitching because they are in enforced. This thread is about healthcare.

However, the OP also included within his thread issues relative to Wasserman and her IT lead. The title is not al inclusive relative to a thread discussion

-Geaux

Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens withing 2 years. I am wondering about his prediction on ACA. Will it die before, or after he has deported 12 million aliens? Just trying to get a timeline here.....

Forum List

Back