The Death of Nevada.

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
This idiot is out of his mind. If he pulls this off it's the end of Nevada. The only reason any conventions are held there anyway is so the guys can play. Hellfire. Pussy is the only thing that state has to offer !
Saying companies don't want to move there because hooking is still legal.What a moron.
Companies don't want to move there because the state is loaded with assholes like him !
Hide and watch. If he pulls it off the conventions will all be held elsewhere where there's true freedom, not Nazi murka.
Harry Reid: 'The time has come for us to outlaw prostitution' - Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011 | 9:45 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

As long as there are men in the world, there will always be prostitution.
You can't declare it illegal. Police patrolling against street-sex? Yes!

Nevada is in the worst state it has been in, well since forever. Horrendously low unemployment, no job creation, no innovation, businesses shutting down left and right, foreclosures, poverty rampant, homelessness, etc.

The state is so out of whack they almost elected a crazed scitzophrenic prohibitionist as their Senator.

But rest assured the arrogant prick they did elect has a solution to all of the state's problems... let's make prostitution illegal. That will make everyone feel better. This kind of shit, just makes me mad.

I believe it's time for Harry Reid and half of the old fossils in Washington to step down.

He said he has talked to families who “don’t want their children to look out of a school bus and see a brothel.”

Does this old fossil really expect me to believe that "parents" in the year of our Lord 2011 use the term "brothel" in regular conversation? ****ing seriously?

"Whorehouse" I'd believe. But then again I could be wrong, Nevadains are kind of weird.

Regardless, Reid is as delusional and out-of-touch as Moumar Ghaddafi.

Last edited:
Reid is having a 'senior moment'. Prostitution is already illegal in Clark County where Las Vegas is located. The counties where it is legal in So. Nevada mostly have only desert tortoises and yucca trees and great quaddin' on BLM lands and will never have any kind of industry.
So Douger, besides Reid, OP is a fail. You can now go back and tend to all 12 of your banana trees on yer monstrous plantation.

Nevada is in the worst state it has been in, well since forever. Horrendously low unemployment, no job creation, no innovation, businesses shutting down left and right, foreclosures, poverty rampant, homelessness, etc.

The state is so out of whack they almost elected a crazed scitzophrenic prohibitionist as their Senator.

But rest assured the arrogant prick they did elect has a solution to all of the state's problems... let's make prostitution illegal. That will make everyone feel better. This kind of shit, just makes me mad.

I believe it's time for Harry Reid and half of the old fossils in Washington to step down.

Almost?

Wait, ohhhh, you weren't talking about Reid. My bad.

Almost?

Almost?

No, he's the arrogant prick. He probably qualifies as a scitzophrenic prohibitionist as well, though.

Nevada sucks at this Democracy thing...

iirc, what makes Nevada attractive to biz is that corporations registered there are not publicly accessible as to who's who

i believe it's the only state in the union that does so

I won the whole State of Nevada in a poker game. Who wants it? I'll sell it cheap.

I'll trade you for Ghana.

I was recently informed that I won that nation in a randomly selected internet email sweepstakes.

I haven't claimed it yet because I didn't want to send all my personal particulars just to own that place.

But it might be worth my trouble if you want to trade Ghana for Nevada.

I won the whole State of Nevada in a poker game. Who wants it? I'll sell it cheap.

I'll trade you for Ghana.

I was recently informed that I won that nation in a randomly selected internet email sweepstakes.

I haven't claimed it yet because I didn't want to send all my personal particulars just to own that place.

But it might be worth my trouble if you want to trade Ghana for Nevada.

I just heard good news about Ghana's economy today... strangely enough. You sure about that trade off?:eusa_eh:

As long as there are women willing to suck a stranger's dick for $10.00, there will always be prostitution.:eusa_eh:

Rarely do I agree with a left winger, but on this I do. I"ve always thought prostitution should be legal. Make it like owning a liquor store. Sell a license. Tax it. Do inspections. Make the women have monthly STD tests to keep their license.

Banning prostitution never stopped it, and never will. It only endangers the women who do it. And honestly, whats the difference in a street hooker, or a 21 year old woman who goes to the local upscale bar, and waits to get his on by a 45 year old man with thinning hair, two divorces under his belt, a Porsche in the parking lot, and a big fat bank account he's willing to spend on a young woman who is willing to lay in his bed?? None.

You guys do, however, know the root of this idea by Harry Reid dont you?

He and other Dems drafted a bill that would tax "individual sex acts" based on what they are and how often they are performed. Seriously. So a blowjob would get taxed, say, $10 a minute. Doggy style? Maybe $5. Straight doing it, $3 a minute?

They literally wanna pass that. Is a gov't inspector gonna stand there with a clipboard and take a tally on how many of each and for how long?

Reid is posturing to set the stage for this other bill to be proposed. Remember Beck's book "The Overton Window"?? The term Overton Window refers to a government proposing something radical, they know is too far for the population to accept, then after the outcry, propose something more moderate, which in relativity seems reasonable. When really, they didn't have to propose either. Reid is doing that right now.

The term Overton Window refers to a government proposing something radical, they know is too far for the population to accept, then after the outcry, propose something more moderate, which in relativity seems reasonable. .

Like banning collective bargaining? lol

They should make prostitution legal and cheap nationwide, then all you fat house fraus out there will have one less reason to have to occasionally move your ass.

As long as there are women willing to suck a stranger's dick for $10.00, there will always be prostitution.:eusa_eh:

A $10.00 BJ, seriously?
Well, Yank, for 10 bucks, expect to be serviced by a 55 yr. old toothless balding crack whore with, at the least, hepatitis C. You know, Douger's type. You get what you pay for. :suck:

Forum List

Back