The Death Of Journalism In America Right Before Our Eyes

Obvious hysteria.

With the internet, more folks than ever can report ~ and the Market dictates which are successes and which are failures same as always. If you like your media slanted, gather up all your fuckboys together in a room and take responsibility for the success of your favorite sources because thats the more noble thing to do than simply whining like a bitch all day every day about it on the telly or the internet.

Nahhhh

The cable news networks are simply following the FOX NEWS model, only with more integrity than FOX has now... with being A mouthpiece for Government/State TV/Trump TV.... they used to be biased, but now, they are simply a maga-phone for the president's lies imo.
Perfect example of what I was saying.

Fox is by no means a strong advocate for Trump. Not the way the rest of the news likes blowing Obama. Fox is a more dangerous threat to Trump because their reputation gives them cart blanche to trash him any way they like. The other stations have totally abandoned objectivity and dumped their reputations into the dumpster. Now the only remaining channel that at least gives you uncensored news is Fox, and even they are biased against him.

To a mind-numb dimwitted Democrat they aren't nasty enough to suit them, so they are a target for ridicule.
Can you give an example of Fox News being critical of Trump?
I can give you a bunch of them.

Juan Williams
Shepard Smith(Gay)
Chris Wallace(Registered Democrat)
Megan Kelley(Currently with NBC)
Neil Cavuto
Bret Baer

All of them had or have had their own shows on Fox.

Most of Fox News coverage focuses on Trump's media generated scandals.
The only positive coverage he gets is 3 hours starting with Tucker Carlson.
They spend 3 hours building him up, then spend the rest of their 21 hours tearing him down.
Chris Wallace is a Democrat? Had no idea....he always seemed conservative, to me...

Yes I know about Shep Smith and his show....

Megan Kelly was never liberal...

Juan Williams is a token Democrat, of which I have no idea where he came from...was he known as a Democrat in circles before they hired him...??? I don't know much about him.

Cavuto I watch occasionally, but outside of being absolutely disgusted with Traitor Don's abomination of a press conference with Putin in Helsinki, I have not seen him be critical on Trump.

All of that said, I enjoy watching FOX on occasion...

The left wing press, prior to Trump, who pulled them in to the chaos, they were NOT praising Obama from here to high Heaven... they reported the news.... I take that back...Chris matthews was goo goo gaga over Obama, but Chris was also enamored with Bush 2....he was so happy to have him as president over Gore....

Journalism-Dead.jpg

Journalism is dead.

At one time it was common for Democrats to argue that the mainstream wasn't biased. Now it's impossible for them to argue. They look foolish, and liberals can't afford to look like fools. So they stopped arguing this fact and simply decided that anyone who doesn't believe the rubbish the media dumps on us, well you're a racist. And stupid.

Most of them don't understand how even Fox News is biased in their coverage. But if the facts are fully understood, it becomes clear watching Saturday morning Fox News. I don't bother watching CNN or any other Communist propaganda because I don't need to jack up my blood-pressure.
So I'm watching Neil Cavuto, hardly a Trump fan, and Chris Wallace (registered Democrat). You'd think they'd have nothing bad to say about 4.1% GDP. Well, you're wrong there. By the time they got through 4.1% only meant terrible things down the road. By casting a negative outlook on the awesome news, I got the feeling that they weren't too happy about a strong economy. They didn’t lie about anything outright. It was more like trying to discover all of the bad possibilities involved in anything Trump does. My guess is that the 800,000 viewers on CNN won't know squat about 4.1%, but Fox viewers shouldn't be too happy about great economic news.

I really think if Trump gave a Democrat a check for $1 million no strings attached, all the press could think about is the damage it will do to his portfolio.....or what laws were broken. This is Trump Derangement - Anxiety Syndrome.

Let's instead talk about some back-stabbing lawyer friend talking about something that journalists think is really important. Possibly Trump discussing paying off somebody (not mentioned) in an audio tape for some reason, either by cash or check over stuff that never took place.

That's some important shit... :iagree:

Journalism-is-dead.jpg

Journalism is dead because there is no curiosity for facts.
Only what proves their agenda.

Getting Trump at all costs is all that matters.

Everything they report is slanted toward bringing down Trump, not the dissemination of verified information.

Journalism is Dead

Well you got one thing almost right-

The Death Of Journalism In America Right

Let me correct that grammar

The Death Of Journalism In America's Right

Misquoting my headline.......typical liberal tactic.

Journalism-Dead.jpg

Journalism is dead.

At one time it was common for Democrats to argue that the mainstream wasn't biased. Now it's impossible for them to argue. They look foolish, and liberals can't afford to look like fools. So they stopped arguing this fact and simply decided that anyone who doesn't believe the rubbish the media dumps on us, well you're a racist. And stupid.

Most of them don't understand how even Fox News is biased in their coverage. But if the facts are fully understood, it becomes clear watching Saturday morning Fox News. I don't bother watching CNN or any other Communist propaganda because I don't need to jack up my blood-pressure.
So I'm watching Neil Cavuto, hardly a Trump fan, and Chris Wallace (registered Democrat). You'd think they'd have nothing bad to say about 4.1% GDP. Well, you're wrong there. By the time they got through 4.1% only meant terrible things down the road. By casting a negative outlook on the awesome news, I got the feeling that they weren't too happy about a strong economy. They didn’t lie about anything outright. It was more like trying to discover all of the bad possibilities involved in anything Trump does. My guess is that the 800,000 viewers on CNN won't know squat about 4.1%, but Fox viewers shouldn't be too happy about great economic news.

I really think if Trump gave a Democrat a check for $1 million no strings attached, all the press could think about is the damage it will do to his portfolio.....or what laws were broken. This is Trump Derangement - Anxiety Syndrome.

Let's instead talk about some back-stabbing lawyer friend talking about something that journalists think is really important. Possibly Trump discussing paying off somebody (not mentioned) in an audio tape for some reason, either by cash or check over stuff that never took place.

That's some important shit... :iagree:

Journalism-is-dead.jpg

Journalism is dead because there is no curiosity for facts.
Only what proves their agenda.

Getting Trump at all costs is all that matters.

Everything they report is slanted toward bringing down Trump, not the dissemination of verified information.

Journalism is Dead
I think it is a form of Hari Cari. Japan style.

Nahhhh

The cable news networks are simply following the FOX NEWS model, only with more integrity than FOX has now... with being A mouthpiece for Government/State TV/Trump TV.... they used to be biased, but now, they are simply a maga-phone for the president's lies imo.
Perfect example of what I was saying.

Fox is by no means a strong advocate for Trump. Not the way the rest of the news likes blowing Obama. Fox is a more dangerous threat to Trump because their reputation gives them cart blanche to trash him any way they like. The other stations have totally abandoned objectivity and dumped their reputations into the dumpster. Now the only remaining channel that at least gives you uncensored news is Fox, and even they are biased against him.

To a mind-numb dimwitted Democrat they aren't nasty enough to suit them, so they are a target for ridicule.
Can you give an example of Fox News being critical of Trump?
I can give you a bunch of them.

Juan Williams
Shepard Smith(Gay)
Chris Wallace(Registered Democrat)
Megan Kelley(Currently with NBC)
Neil Cavuto
Bret Baer

All of them had or have had their own shows on Fox.

Most of Fox News coverage focuses on Trump's media generated scandals.
The only positive coverage he gets is 3 hours starting with Tucker Carlson.
They spend 3 hours building him up, then spend the rest of their 21 hours tearing him down.
Chris Wallace is a Democrat? Had no idea....he always seemed conservative, to me...

Yes I know about Shep Smith and his show....

Megan Kelly was never liberal...

Juan Williams is a token Democrat, of which I have no idea where he came from...was he known as a Democrat in circles before they hired him...??? I don't know much about him.

Cavuto I watch occasionally, but outside of being absolutely disgusted with Traitor Don's abomination of a press conference with Putin in Helsinki, I have not seen him be critical on Trump.

All of that said, I enjoy watching FOX on occasion...

The left wing press, prior to Trump, who pulled them in to the chaos, they were NOT praising Obama from here to high Heaven... they reported the news.... I take that back...Chris matthews was goo goo gaga over Obama, but Chris was also enamored with Bush 2....he was so happy to have him as president over Gore....
I still get some lib stuff on Fox, but they do claim they try to present both sides of the street. The exception is the editorial news.

Forum List

Back